Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

ch support mentioned that they lack real emotions, so i think that may suggest they don't really need bonding and will just obey.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: Who can give me an accurate description of the difference between a sentient servitor and a none sentient one?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:54 am ::bump:: Who can give me an accurate description of the difference between a sentient servitor and a none sentient one?
Depends on the depth of programming. A sentient servitor can come across like a spirit (that's why some create them to rip people off, instead of providing them with a real spirit companion binding), but they still lack the real essence of life. An insentient servitor is more like a robot or a tool. It fulfills it's purpose and won't enjoy or ask for personal interactions.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I'm not sure why I've never been able to feel my EM servitors. I have the guardians too. I've never sensed or felt a thing from any of them. I haven't felt the effects of them either.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:34 pm I'm not sure why I've never been able to feel my EM servitors. I have the guardians too. I've never sensed or felt a thing from any of them. I haven't felt the effects of them either.
Have you been actively working with them? If you didn't create and program a servitor yourself, it could be you're just lacking the connection and there's no energy flow happening (which could also mean, that the servitors went dormant or even dissolved after a while, because they need a source of energy to exist and often attention provides this source).
Have you talked with their creator about it?

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thyr wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:06 am Have you been actively working with them? If you didn't create and program a servitor yourself, it could be you're just lacking the connection and there's no energy flow happening (which could also mean, that the servitors went dormant or even dissolved after a while, because they need a source of energy to exist and often attention provides this source).
Have you talked with their creator about it?
Anything that's dependant on attention is more of a thoughtform and shouldn't be called a servitor, imho. Because you still need to be thinking of them and they're not existing independently. I do know a lot of guides suggest making servitors that way, mostly as a safety feature. Which, of course, can also be the very reason they might go rogue if they develop to gain something like a survival instinct or need to continue.

But EM made servitors with their own energy source, just like dlm does.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I have four servitors all from CH & I adore them

8*8

💗Spirit Family💗 377

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:03 am Anything that's dependant on attention is more of a thoughtform and shouldn't be called a servitor, imho. Because you still need to be thinking of them and they're not existing independently. I do know a lot of guides suggest making servitors that way, mostly as a safety feature. Which, of course, can also be the very reason they might go rogue if they develop to gain something like a survival instinct or need to continue.

But EM made servitors with their own energy source, just like dlm does.
I create my servitors the same way, but I can't talk for all the other practitioners, that's why I mentioned that.
Attention does help with creating a connection though, if one didn't create a servitor for themselves.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thyr wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:22 pm I create my servitors the same way, but I can't talk for all the other practitioners, that's why I mentioned that.
Attention does help with creating a connection though, if one didn't create a servitor for themselves.
That's for literally ANY relationship (and should be common sense). Try ignoring your partner for a week and see ;*D

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:30 pm
Thyr wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:22 pm I create my servitors the same way, but I can't talk for all the other practitioners, that's why I mentioned that.
That's for literally ANY relationship (and should be common sense). Try ignoring your partner for a week and see ;*D
Yep, but still people need to be reminded. :p) There've been enough people wanting wishes, spells and beings to manifest without investing anything...

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”