new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: White Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed

I've put in an order for a Black Dragon dynamic class.

I've been feeling like I needed a mentor magically, behavior wise and spiritually and had been thinking like this for awhile.

I had a dream about a black dragon and afterwards started feeling extremely drawn to having one in my keep. I had the same pulling to the black dragons when i first became a spirit keeper but turned it down due to me being heavily Christian like, at the time.

I'm concerned with the behavior of black dragons.

I specified the mentorship aspect and asked for a spirit on the lighter side of spectrum. Should I be concerned?

As soon as I placed the order I got extremely happy and started feeling a ton of confidence. I don't feel afraid I'm more concerned because I want this to work out.

I havent found alot of info on these spirits so this is a place where we can be more specific.

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Black dragons are pretty great, in my experience. My black dragon from ch is admittedly a bit on the darker side, but not malicious. He's very big on encouraging me to be self-reliant, and confidence is also huge with him, especially in the "know that you're the scariest thing around" sense. He is also more keen to mentor me in magick as opposed to doing work for me himself. I have other black dragons in my keep not from CH, on the lighter end of the spectrum, and they're great teachers and protectors.

There's more threads on black dragons in the dark arts board if you search.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

I have a living female black dragon who Is on the lighter side of dark arts, she is very loving and caring towards me and other spirit family members but she is as fierce as any other black Dragon when It comes to protecting their keepers she is awesome, we both are in a friends with benefits sexual relationship so yeah... We bang almost everyday she has awesome moves.

Greed
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: White Dragon

Thanks for the replies everyone.

My black actually showed up several days before the vessel arrived. It's been 5 days since he showed up and the vessel arrived today.

Seems the first night he did something involving my chakras and either balanced me out or boosted me cause I can feel my Ubi better than ever.

However after this seemingly good act, he has been harassing me but not in a way I can recognize. Some of it is Funny lol, phrases during the day such as

" your car looks like sh**" amongst other highly vulgar things I can't mention here.

The nightmares are actually fun as I get to fight my way through them.

He actually appeared today and shot me like 6 times in a dream, in which he got kicked in response Which I must say my action was much cooler.

But that is also after I asked him to " train me" per say in response to fighting with Harmful spirits/entities so maybe that was his way of going about it.

I'm not intimidated and I don't sense malice from him But he is Definitely very dark and highly aggressive. It feels like he's trying to push my buttons I'm not entirely certain how to respond since for the most part I'm not really too affected.

Any ideas?

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks for the update, this is interesting.

I guess you could consider button pushing training. If you're not affected I'd say it's fine, but like with people that bully, you need to check in with your gut occasionally and see if it's affecting you badly.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Hi mines a living entity from Lisa,MMT. He has been with me nearly 2 years and is amazing. He is super protective and has dealt out some mind blowing punishment to anyone who treats me bad, like accidents, loosing their jobs. He insists I have his vessel close to me all the times. He is very laid back and friendly, he sees me like we see hamsters lol. He is one who is around me most too. I turn to him in times of need and he is there for me instantly.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Black dragons are amazing and some of the bestest friends.
My Chinese black were dragon is the most active of all my dragons.. I love the energy of black dragons but still each one is very unique as well our relationships being unique.
I feel the strongest pull and affinity to blacks.

Return to “Dragons”