Vampire Bites. .

Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

I've read through several posts here that discuss experiences revolving around receiving bites from those within or otherwise in their keep.

Is biting really only something that can be done or felt from a living entity? Could a spirit technically still bite or have it come across as such? And, isn't biting a very Hollywood-esque thing for some Vamps versus others that may be more beastial in origin?

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

If I understand the CH view on Vampires correctly, Vampires used to live here on planet Earth (or still do too) but what we have from CH as conjured and bound companions are spirits.

This CH article discusses Vampire wounds.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ric+wounds

I think it is talking about wounds from living vampires.

I don't think we should expect, as Vampire spirit keepers, to get bite marks - or maybe CH and other sellers would say so in the listing info. However, as you say, Lom'ae, there have been a number of posts made by keepers who have had what some might call psychosomatic-type bite marks show on their body.

I tend to think of that as one of the possible energetic side effects of keeping a (sanguine) Vampire. (I haven't had it myself from my Psy Vampire companions.)

I imagine the Vampire companion could be politely asked to try and minimise such a side effect, if the Keeper doesn't like it.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hmmm.... I also read about this... I am no expert by any means so...what I am about to write is just a mixture of my experiences with my Vamp and my own thinking^^
Lom'ae wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:53 am
Is biting really only something that can be done or felt from a living entity?
Could a spirit technically still bite or have it come across as such?
Since "my" Vamp isnt a Living entity I can only share my thoughts on this... A direct manifestation like this, I imagine, would need a lot of Energy to do so, to put it simply. Although I do not think its impossible, i think its extremly rare and, to answer your question, I think it can also be felt from a Spirit as well. And be done in a way... I mean... the "only" difference between Spirit and LE is that the former experienced death, but since both are Energy first and formost (well...here in our Existential Plan at least), so in that regard both should have simmilar to even same possibilities... :@

Lom'ae wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:53 am
And, isn't biting a very Hollywood-esque thing for some Vamps versus others that may be more beastial in origin?
I am pretty sure many Vamps who are still alive use other methods than biting...^^
Hmm... I personally it is something bestial in orgigin, but , if you go further...So is our your deed of sinking your teeth in the meal/sustanance we wish to consume... :) Also... Living Vamps use other methods too. I would like to pont out the encyclopedia-article about Vampires, but I do not have it at hand right now... ^^"

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My living entities are from non CH sellers. Their bites have been very strong and difficult to ignore. I'll be focused on something else like washing my car, and feel a sudden bite out of nowhere that makes me drop the sponge. Or I'll be getting ready to sleep and I'll feel a bite from one of my LE vampires, letting me know they want to talk. (They do it differently when it's just to get my attention) The bites that are felt the strongest are usually by those entities who I have deep strong bonds with. If I'm engaged in sexual energy the bites move to my inner thighs and between.
The only marks (bite marks and scratch in V shapes) that are left behind come from my LE vampires only, specifically my ancient living sanguine spouse, my Balkin elder, my Strigoi master and my Carpathian ancient sanguine ancestor.
Sensations and intensity are the same with both spirit and living entity, except with my LE I feel more of a puncture/sharpness/pinching intense pressure , and with my spirits there is more of an electrical zap to it .
Only my ancient living Sanguine vampire can make me jolt out of my chair with surprise. His interactions feel very different than all others in my keep. I have felt him stinging bite my lower lip and felt the sensation of pulling slightly, and it felt like my lip was moving 😆
Sensations, bites and interactions are all things I'm very interested in, so I take a lot of time to focus and practice with this.

🦇♦️🦇

Return to “Vampire”