Birthplace of Soul / Origin Reading

Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

Anyone have experience with this service?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/THE-BIRT ... ANING.html

How did you find it and was it helpful? Were you supplied information you already knew, or were there new fragments? Were you able to later work with them and reconnect? I'm interested in anything anyone might be comfortable sharing. :)|

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @Lom'ae

This sound like an interesting purchase to make. I actually did similar reading with a different seller and she did reveal amazing first instances of my origins and first life on earth ect.

I found it very useful and infact vital to have a whole picture of ourselves and how we fit within the universe. It definitely will makes you know some amazing discoveries if you'll try this out.

To me this would have been way over my budget nor I have seen it before. Unfortunately I can't really give you my experience with this particular CH shop item. But definitely looking promising and interesting, if you can afford it.

Let us know how you go about it.
Lom'ae wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:27 am Anyone have experience with this service?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/THE-BIRT ... ANING.html

How did you find it and was it helpful? Were you supplied information you already knew, or were there new fragments? Were you able to later work with them and reconnect? I'm interested in anything anyone might be comfortable sharing. :)|

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”