active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Sounds like your niece is a little too obsessed with these stones. Any offers to help her are going to be turned down. She probably doesn't even think that there's anything wrong.

You may want to email HelpDesk and see if they have any ideas of what can be done without her (or the stones) knowing about it.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ThePeskyCrow
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

It was set up in a tent. Inside was a lot of paranormal related items. Pendulums, board that looks like circular oujia boards, these milky white crystal pillar looking things.

I've gotten a few spiritkeeper items myself in the past. This tent hit with such a strong energy I felt like I had to enter. I had my hand held out and felt a strong draw to the bag a strong urge. When I asked him about the bag he said he knows nothing about any of it his wife is the witch he just helps sell stuff. He said I missed her by a few mins and she was getting dinner while he was preparing to close shop.
I'll try to see if I can somehow find out what vendors were at the festival.

I read mention of cleansing. How would I learn about that?
I was asking for advice because While Ive had my own companions for a couple years this one is new to me. But my neice has it now. How does one safley dispose of such a thing? You all have been a great help. I greatly appreciate it.

I also have an unrelated question a vessel I had recently broke on its own. It was a beaded bracelet It was put away at the time. What happens to the companion and what can be done about it?

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

ThePeskyCrow wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 5:26 am It was set up in a tent. Inside was a lot of paranormal related items. Pendulums, board that looks like circular oujia boards, these milky white crystal pillar looking things.

I've gotten a few spiritkeeper items myself in the past. This tent hit with such a strong energy I felt like I had to enter. I had my hand held out and felt a strong draw to the bag a strong urge. When I asked him about the bag he said he knows nothing about any of it his wife is the witch he just helps sell stuff. He said I missed her by a few mins and she was getting dinner while he was preparing to close shop.

I was asking for advice because While Ive had my own companions for a couple years this one is new to me. But my neice has it now. How does one safley dispose of such a thing? You all have been a great help. I greatly appreciate it.

I also have an unrelated question a vessel I had recently broke on its own. It was a beaded bracelet It was put away at the time. What happens to the companion and what can be done about it?
Fingers crossed you'll find them!

Cleansing can depend on what those stones are and what a potential practitioner did with them and what their believes are.
You could smudge the items with sage or frankincense or try energy or sound cleansing with a bell as a first step.
There are other methods and rituals you can find here in the forum (use the search function) or in the CH Encyclopedia.

Companions usually don't get affected by broken vessels. You can get a new vessel for them and ask their conjurer to bind them to the new one.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
ThePeskyCrow
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2

Thank you all for solid advice. Also would it have to be done by the original conjurer or would CH be able to move it to a master vessel?

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

ThePeskyCrow wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 6:56 pm Thank you all for solid advice. Also would it have to be done by the original conjurer or would CH be able to move it to a master vessel?
You could have the original conjurer rebind the vessel for you. Also CH and other conjurers (Blujay76 comes to mind) sell vessel switching bags.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ThePeskyCrow wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 5:26 am It was set up in a tent. Inside was a lot of paranormal related items. Pendulums, board that looks like circular oujia boards, these milky white crystal pillar looking things.

[...]
On the cleansing...and I hope some of this is useful.

If you're able to contact the vendors, they'll be able to let you know just what those pesky stones are. eg Did the partner, who's a witch, charge them with energy or intent? Or did she attach something to it via a magical binding?

I have to say it's a little disappointing that the husband, who was in charge of the stall in her absence, hadn't a clue what they were or what they're for.

If it's "just" a few stones that have been in her possession and have built up a background energy charge, or she's charged them with energy (including eg reiki energy), I think cleansing might work.

Also, if the stones have accidentally picked up an attachment by a spirit or what some might call wandering constructs, then something like this CH item might do the job.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CLEANSE- ... TIVE-.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... sheet.html

But if the witch has put a magical binding on the bag, the rule of thumb is: in order to remove it, really you'll need to ask her, as she knows how she's done the binding.

Permissions - Do the stones still belong to you? If so, perhaps you can insist you have them back from your niece?

Or, if the stones now belong to your niece, is she a minor, or is she old enough to be able to make decisions on this herself? One consideration would be: do you actually have permission to interfere with these pesky stones? ...If you see what I mean.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “General Questions”