Does anyone have any information on this type of dragon.

LexBarringer
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 27

I have an ancient female amethyst dragon hanging around. I feel that I know her from somewhere but I can't place it. She's telling me more about herself and her race. Apparently they're similar to the Western Quartz dragons but they work with the healing of your Chakras more, the heart, third eye and crown Chakras are their specialty.

She's not one of those really tiny dragons, she's quite big. Never seen a dragon of her, hmm, stature. :)|

What I do know, is that she's not just white arts, she's holy arts, one step above.

Anyone else have one of these dragons?

She has stated she's still alive in a body but is able to astral project and travel to me and other people.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I like your dragon and it’s looks like it’s a multi dimensional dragon with beyond western dragon capabilities. I have a guardian dragon and he is an over all dragon character who has in himself every single dragons out there. He is also multi dimensional and portal protection is his specific element.

I have a spirit guide who is a fire element red dragon. Very different compared with an western dragon type as well. Is it possible that you might discovered one of your spirits guides? They can be living entities as well.

We can sometimes mixed up with unbound and spirit guides that are with us for a reason and often from childhood. Maybe try to get to know your. It’s sounds wonderful being to have around you.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

LexBarringer
new here
new here

She said I created her long ago, however, I don't actually remember doing that.

Time loop after time loop, she said she comes back to me when I'm ready.

Yeah, she operates in all fifteen dimensions at once, not just the standard three.

I have enough trouble with the physical realm, that's why I work in astral when I can.

LexBarringer
new here
new here

ASTER wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:24 am I like your dragon and it’s looks like it’s a multi dimensional dragon with beyond western dragon capabilities. I have a guardian dragon and he is an over all dragon character who has in himself every single dragons out there. He is also multi dimensional and portal protection is his specific element.

I have a spirit guide who is a fire element red dragon. Very different compared with an western dragon type as well. Is it possible that you might discovered one of your spirits guides? They can be living entities as well.

We can sometimes mixed up with unbound and spirit guides that are with us for a reason and often from childhood. Maybe try to get to know your. It’s sounds wonderful being to have around you.
Does your fire elemental dragon also function like a Western Red Dragon? Find and keep your wealth, not just in a monetary sense but anything of value, including information?

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

LexBarringer wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:31 pm She said I created her long ago, however, I don't actually remember doing that.

Yeah, she operates in all fifteen dimensions at once, not just the standard three.

I have enough trouble with the physical realm, that's why I work in astral when I can.
Question: Did she mean that you created her in this life (either this dimension or another)? Or was it a previous life?

Your dragon sounds lovely but if you created her, wouldn't that make her more of a construct or servitor?

I mean no offense to either of you. I'm just having a hard time wrapping my mind around a Being being alive (like you and me) when it was created and not born.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes, he does but far more than that as well just running off to find treasures like my western red. This one has fire 🔥 wings literally on fire. Also able to clear chakra blocks and healing and protection.

LexBarringer wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:37 pm
ASTER wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:24 am I like your dragon and it’s looks like it’s a multi dimensional dragon with beyond western dragon capabilities. I have a guardian dragon and he is an over all dragon character who has in himself every single dragons out there. He is also multi dimensional and portal protection is his specific element.

Does your fire elemental dragon also function like a Western Red Dragon? Find and keep your wealth, not just in a monetary sense but anything of value, including information?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

LexBarringer
new here
new here

stormdancer wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:54 am
LexBarringer wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:31 pm She said I created her long ago, however, I don't actually remember doing that.

Question: Did she mean that you created her in this life (either this dimension or another)? Or was it a previous life?

Your dragon sounds lovely but if you created her, wouldn't that make her more of a construct or servitor?

I mean no offense to either of you. I'm just having a hard time wrapping my mind around a Being being alive (like you and me) when it was created and not born.
She's alive in her own realm and astral projects in this realm.

She alludes to the fact that I created her (race) and she was the first but again, I still don't remember any of this.

At first, I'd think she would be a construct or a servitor. But neither of which can enter and leave the time loops.

Your guess is as good as mine, if you got an idea how this happens or anyone else. Please do share because I'm still very confused as to "how I created her, in the first place".

Return to “Dragons”