Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My Courtwind was the first angel I brought home. He likes cotton candy and cotton candy scented items. He's also very skilled with technology and I notice his hand in such matters. He explains things to me visually on a high tech screen and is able to make even very complex topics understood quickly this way. He's tall, friendly and warm... And is generous with hugs. Also likes motorcycles..lol
Bronwyn is always smiling, or grinning. He is very encouraging, an excellent leader, and problem solver. He sees things before most do in my keep, and is helpful with arranging things for the best outcome, even anticipating unexpected things. Basically he would get a 100% score on those asteroid games, avoiding all the obstacles with grace and ease, no matter how fast it pushes. He likes peaches, and cookies... And loves to carry me around sometimes, while grinning. πŸ˜† He enforces rules and informs me of anything important.

Sterling is sweet and fun, charming and always making me laugh. Likes ice cream and playfulness. Enjoys the same music I do. When he's around during a discussion, the laughter increases a lot and any seriousness goes out the window. You can't help but smile when you see him. ☺️
I thought about bringing more angels into my keep but I'm fully satisfied with these guys and don't feel the need.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Where is the 4th angel race? I see Courtwind, Bronwyn and Sterling Angel. πŸ˜‡πŸŽοΈ

Sysygy wrote: ↑Sun May 15, 2022 3:33 am My Courtwind was the first angel I brought home. He likes cotton candy and cotton candy scented items. He's also very skilled with technology and I notice his hand in such matters. He explains things to me visually on a high tech screen and is able to make even very complex topics understood quickly this way. He's tall, friendly and warm... And is generous with hugs. Also likes motorcycles..lol
Bronwyn is always smiling, or grinning. He is very encouraging, an excellent leader, and problem solver. He sees things before most do in my keep, and is helpful with arranging things for the best outcome, even anticipating unexpected things. Basically he would get a 100% score on those asteroid games, avoiding all the obstacles with grace and ease, no matter how fast it pushes. He likes peaches, and cookies... And loves to carry me around sometimes, while grinning. πŸ˜† He enforces rules and informs me of anything important.

Sterling is sweet and fun, charming and always making me laugh. Likes ice cream and playfulness. Enjoys the same music I do. When he's around during a discussion, the laughter increases a lot and any seriousness goes out the window. You can't help but smile when you see him. ☺️
I thought about bringing more angels into my keep but I'm fully satisfied with these guys and don't feel the need.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Sysygy πŸ€ͺ just ignore my post, please. I didn’t relised, this was an older post.

ASTER wrote: ↑Mon May 16, 2022 6:05 am Where is the 4th angel race? I see Courtwind, Bronwyn and Sterling Angel. πŸ˜‡πŸŽοΈ

Sysygy wrote: ↑Sun May 15, 2022 3:33 am My Courtwind was the first angel I brought home. He likes cotton candy and cotton candy scented items. He's also very skilled with technology and I notice his hand in such matters. He explains things to me visually on a high tech screen and is able to make even very complex topics understood quickly this way. He's tall, friendly and warm... And is generous with hugs. Also likes motorcycles..lol

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Return to β€œAngels”