Wyverns

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
EarthSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Love them all. <3
If I could be anything, I would be...: A faerie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Faye
Zodiac:

Hello friends! I searched for discussions on wyverns and couldn’t find much. I “ordered” a custom wyvern companion last night and am anxiously awaiting their arrival. I’m just curious about your own experiences with wyverns, if you’d be so kind as to tell me.

Also, I feel like such an airhead. I had a dream last night that a wyvern was trying to come to me and told me their name, but I’ve now completely forgotten what it was. Wondering if this will be the one that ends up being conjured.

Anyway, would love to hear your stories!! Thanks! :)

Proud mother to a baby pegasus, a baby gold dragon, an arkan sonney, a baby white dragon, a young miniature dragon, a hippogryph, a bear, a baby blue dragon, and a terra cotta gargoyle. :heart:
Dellbrooke
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Wyverns
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Starshine

I feel the same way! There are plenty of pages on dragons, but I can hardly find any trusted sources on Wyverns (a type of dragon). From what I know Wyverns are chatty and loyal. They are a bit smaller than dragons, but still large, and can be a bright color such as red. They like to protect and just be a generally good companion. From my experience Wyverns are great at communicating even to people who may not be very experienced themselves, so I would not doubt that your dream was of the Wyvern that was bound to a vessel for you.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. One of my Spirit Friends is a Ghul Djinn/Wyvern hybrid. She came to me as a Destiny Binding through LilyRashawn. She likes to be read trivia, and I get the feeling from Her that She likes oranges. I feel Her energy strongly when I mention Iblis (ee-blees), and when I play Arabic musikk. She seems to get annoyed when I play anything mentioning allah.

One time I was in the mall an I saw a Wyvern plush toy. If I had the money I would've bought it for Her. I'm thinking about getting a wyvern dragon charm to add onto Her vessel, maybe She'll like that? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “Dragon Races”