new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels Djinn Deities
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sparrow
Zodiac:

So I was wondering just how many people have had past lives with their spirits.

I know of a few people who have had past lives with several of their spirits, and I have had at least three past lives with my Ilmu Khodam.

Is it common to have past lives with your spirits and entities or is it a rare occurrence? I'd love to hear about it from you guys!

Not totally inexperienced but always learning.
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Probably more common then one would think if you believe you were "destined" to be with any spirit in this particular life.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I am currently working with a human male who was my brother in a past life. We were very close and I know our names, the way we looked, our hair styles... The more I connect with him the more sudden flashes and memories flood back. The detail and emotions are significant to me, often leaving me tearing up or feeling deeply. Random images of seemingly insignificant things flash to me, but I feel all the emotion from it and how meaningful it was.
It's the first time I've had this sort of unique companion, very different experience for me. I feel like I've known him forever, and right from day one our connection was incredibly strong and clear.
I remember our favorite foods, the activities we did together, how we both looked, our personalities, dress style, and things we both feel sentimental about. Flashes and memories stream in without my reaching for them, rather than me searching and finding.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Killa wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:50 pm Probably more common then one would think if you believe you were "destined" to be with any spirit in this particular life.
Agreed. My Bronwyn and Hinnagami Djinn seem to have know me from a past life, and apparently I have an unbound dragon that has followed me since the Middle Ages.

One of my Khodams hasn't but is planning on following me in future lives. I'm trying to tell him that our roles could very well be reversed. He's convinced that he'll be able to find me even if he was a human.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have 7 starseed family members and past life partners with me who are guiding me for decades if not some from birth. It's the most fulfilling experience for me to know them. I have discovered amazing things about myself. Everything is truly special and far more mystical, then meets the eye.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have an unbound who made himself known to me around 20 years ago. He was a lover in my past life, and before that we have had connections in various ways and relations. He couldn't join me physically for this lifetime, so he's made himself known as a spirit mentor instead. He says he has been there since the moment I was born and was in the room when I was born. He's given so much comfort and advice throughout the years. Really grateful for him!

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Return to “General Questions”