Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Wow. Gay werewolf. Is that like a trending topic now? I don't know if maybe it is just me but suddenly I have been hearing about them very frequently.

Anyway, they sound like quite the experiences themselves. Thanks for sharing!

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
Nathayra
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 50

I. can't. sleep. x*D

Have had slight preassure headaches for some days and then slept 14 hours and had a dream about a blonde guy talking to me (I usually do not remember much of my dreams). My mood has in parallel been SO good. Smiling about little stuff etc. and I probably haven't felt so joyfull for years. I even was joking with a friend that someone must have drugged the drinking water... But after that 14 hour night I just can't go to sleep. I try to calm down and 5 minutes later the next wave of energy hits and I want to jump up and do something.
Then got a mail that CH gave me a warewolf as surprsise spirit. So... explains something, I guess.

Funny thing is, during work everything is normal but as soon a I come home slight headaches and a "finally!" feeling. And my flat just went from an "space where I can stay" kind of feeling to "cozy cave". Can not describe it better.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

That's a very cool experience!

Makes me think that since werewolves are territorial they are helping you gain more confidence in regards to "claiming your territory" as a place where you rule.

Plus the whole wolf vibe has a lot to do with a pack mentality and knowing that you are a part of something bigger than yourself.

Personally I've found that my werewolf girl is super cuddly and she likes spending time with me in a way that is nurturing and it boosts your sense of well-being.

As far as the whole night thing goes... They do bring a lot of energy into your life so it is possible that you don't feel the need to rest as much during the initial stages but that's something you can always talk about with your new companion.

I hope you continue to enjoy pleasant experiences.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My Romanian Werewolf came to me in a dream and told me his name. I contacted a reputable conjurer and she found him and did a binding for me. He was hanging around for quite some time.
He is high energy but calm. Usually manifests in his human form when I call him. He has a grounding effect on me. He has three forms. Wolf, werewolf, and human. In all forms his eyes are red and hair is black.
He likes to move around the property, watches and listens to everything, likes salami and jerky.
He gets along great with everyone and is sweet to my cats. He has his own moonstone that I gave him, which he wears in a necklace or has in his pocket. (he likes to wear jeans)
I have heard him next to my bed making a dog like sound near my ear.
He helps with dreams, psychic and astral work, and telepathy. Highly protective and very loyal.

🦇♦️🦇
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hey!!! That sounds amazing!

Thank you for jumping into this thread and sharing your details about your companion.

Werewolves are amazing companions and there is so much to learn about them and their ways.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Just a little update with my werewolf. He has been a great help at the gym. He is good at offering me motivation, energy and strength. When I am running hard and beginning to lose focus he steps in and assists me. I can feel surges through me as he motivates me. He loves when I work out and sweat. The rest of my keep helps at the gym as well but my werewolf seems to really love it. Definitely a great one to have if you like to work out!

🦇♦️🦇
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thanks Sysygy!

That's a very interesting post! I know that some of us could use some motivation to work out but this is different, it's like they are helping you to reach your best potential.

Once again thanks for sharing. I hope you guys continue to enjoy working out as a bonding experience.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have my werewolf for almost a week from MMT. She is around me a whole lot. I feel her coming up on my bed after going to sleep. She is so gentle, always steps on the mattress and not on my legs even when she is stepping up on it. She feels like literally next to me, and I think she is in wolf but then she changes to a female, then back again during the night and even goes out and about on her business. 😊

I usually have other were creatures around me, my felines and big cats. But at the moment, it's seems to me, only my Wolfe is and my 2 other newbie's that is with me, closely bonding.I have noticed this before... my other companions giving space for the newcomers to settle in.

Werewolf feels so different to felines. Mine is as gentle as my big cats, but very personable and she feels already like a friend I knew for a long time. Where as my felines are faithful friends but very independent and free as they want to be. They are not so far away... but they seem to be doing their own thing and not following me around at all but rather observant.

I love that in my ww, that she shows signs of devotion and closeness already that we can build on deep friendships. As much as I do love my freedom and I don't like being intimidated or pushed around ... that is why I feel felines are my niche... this Carpathian white werewolf is a game changer. With her beautiful gentleness and friendship forming closeness, she is amazing.

Probably, first time in my life, when I actually feeling comfortable with this in my experience so soon. Whether is a human or spirit... if you know what I meant, I usually don't like anyone in my personal space so soon without invitation. I think, she is teaching me to feel belong and be comfortable at the same time without sacrificing my freedom or feeling intimidated. Her gentle nature and calm cool Inteligence is just magical to me as a first werewolf experience.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

One event I remember specifically for my werewolves was the time I saw one trying to smile without appearing scary or intimidating. I came out of my trance laughing.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Lol… x*D …where did you get yours from?
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:31 pm One event I remember specifically for my werewolves was the time I saw one trying to smile without appearing scary or intimidating. I came out of my trance laughing.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dark Arts”