new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I was offering lavender essential oil and dried rose petals for my succubus. But it turns out I really hate the smell of lavender. Oh no. Hah

I hope she was not offended. I washed the dish I was using for the offering and replaced the dried petals with fresh rose petals instead.

What do you think about that? If you really dont like something your spirit likes..? Do you still use it as an offering? Maybe in some different form? I was thinking about pictures of lavender or maybe even one small lavender plant outside in the summer.

"Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Rimuru wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:01 pm I was offering lavender essential oil and dried rose petals for my succubus. But it turns out I really hate the smell of lavender. Oh no. Hah

I hope she was not offended. I washed the dish I was using for the offering and replaced the dried petals with fresh rose petals instead.

What do you think about that? If you really dont like something your spirit likes..? Do you still use it as an offering? Maybe in some different form? I was thinking about pictures of lavender or maybe even one small lavender plant outside in the summer.
What I think is, if the succubus is from a seller other than CH, then stick to the care routine recommended. If the succubus is from CH then, as explained on the CH Encyclopedia page, we can use associations as bonding exercises - whether that's little rituals or offerings.

Spirits from different sellers may have different expectations.

When a CH Encyclopedia page mentions a 'treat' I take that as being different from the associations. For example, with CH Leprechauns we could use Irish Moss as the centre piece of a bonding ritual because it's an association. But if we give beer, it's a treat. That treat will surely be experienced differently by the spirit than a bonding ritual in which we energetically link via the use of an association.

On the CH Succubus page both Lavender and Red Rose are listed as associations, so either can help with bonding, either as offerings or as part of a bonding ritual. On top of that, a succubus may appreciate anything given from the heart.

No treat is mentioned on the CH Succubus page by the way.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... Leprechaun

tl/dr: Always stick to the seller's recommendations but in general sexual spirits do appreciate a sincere gesture for the heart too. (As would any bound spirit companion.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Rimuru
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you for your answer. <3
The spirit I have is from CH.
I guess i'll stick with the roses for now. At least that is something we can both enjoy.
I hope to find some other useable ways too to help with this bonding.
:8)

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

My thoughts about it are.. you should do what makes you comfortable, and there are various associations you can apply when making an offering to your companion - no need to use all or involve those you have a negative association with (which can be something you hate the scent of).

However.. also keep in mind that, as with any friendship/relationship there are compromises to be made every so often to ensure each other's happiness.
Sometimes you do something for a friend even if you're not personally interested (as long as it's not going to harm you), because it will make them happy --and they may do the same for you in return.
For instance, you might cook a meal for a friend that you can't tolerate yourself, because that's what they love, and you don't have to share in it for it to bond you together. Or you can gift something to them they'd adore but that you wouldn't appreciate as much, it doesn't have to impose upon you.

All this said to illustrate that you can still incorporate lavender without it affecting you. Get them a fresh sprig of it, or some dried which you can often find at grocery stores where the spices are. You won't have the scent filling up your space and they still get to enjoy it.
People often jump to essential oils.. they really aren't necessary whatsoever. And on the CH Encyclopedia description which it seems you're going with, it doesn't mention lavender as a scent association for them anyway.. so you might consider it less important how much scent is distributed, just the presence of the herb is suitable. Yes it will still have a scent but it won't be wafting around.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Rimuru
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you. That seems like a really good logic to go with. Compromises between friends.
I really like this forum. Always get some really good advice and different views and new ideas.

I'll ask the spirit to guide me with the lavender thing. Maybe she can help me find a suitable way to use it.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”