Fiverr: Are there any legit spell casters?

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Are there any legit spell casters on Fiverr? Most of the ones I encountered who originally charge $5 for a small spell try to get me to buy a spell for more money. Which I wouldn't mind if I see that the small spell work. But I encountered someone who claimed that they get $10,000. For their work. I can't see paying that much for a spell, nor can I see someone getting that much for a spell on fiverr. So are there any legit spell casters on fiver that you have encountered? Not just people who were nice, and helpful. But people who's spell actually work? 8)

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

you mean a seller is charging you for $10k for a wealth spell? or the seller is informing you that the spell could fetch you a wealth of 10k?

Velca
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Satyr
Zodiac:

I know a few people who offer their services on Fiverr! But I would consider it a red flag if they have no other sources other than FIverr. If they don't have some other social media or website/store of their own I would run the other way

Start and end every conversation with laughter.
Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

jezebela wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:53 am you mean a seller is charging you for $10k for a wealth spell? or the seller is informing you that the spell could fetch you a wealth of 10k?
the seller claim that people pay her $10k for her spell. I wasn't even asking about her wealth spell. I was asking about her body changing/weight loss spell. If she was getting that much for a spell, Why would she need to be on fiver in the first place. I can understand charging $25, or even $50 but I don't think anyone is going to pay $10k for one single spell .

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Fiverr is swarming with scammers and frauds. I used to sell reading services and basic spellcasting on there like... back in 2016-2017?? Most of them do not send photo evidence of their work, will try to get you to buy more cleansing services, or they claim they have awards or recognitions and all that junk (typical scammer wording). I would be VERY wary of buying from anyone on there. Yes, there are very few who probably are well-meaning and can do what they say but I overall have found most people become addicted to buying a lot of bogus readings and false magical work through there.

I pretty much just left that site and stopped selling because going to Fiverr or places like Keen or Bitwine are just flooded with people who will take your money and 1) Do not have serious skill, and 2) Are not actually doing what they claim they can do or what their services are.

Also practitioners shouldn't be charging an arm and a leg IMO. $10k is pretty much just swindling you, to me.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”