active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Also if anyone is interested I may be able to shed some light on why you got the totems that you did.

Edited to add: My intention is not to step on your toes @Vipera aspis atra I was reading some of the posts and could see why those totems came through. You were gracious enough to offer this to everyone, and I would like to pay it forward.

I will rescind the offer if it is not OK.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:29 pm
HopeFaerie wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:00 am I would love to participate in this please. I would like guidance on growing and enhancing my spiritual gifts. Thank you!
You are to pick one of your gifts and study the intricacies of its form and function. All of your gifts are connected in a constellation, each holding a pathway of ease in development to another. Mastering one will open up secrets in each of the others, and expose them - illuminate them to your awareness - where you are currently at a loss. If you have been provided validation or guidance regarding just one, that one is the key to all. You can be scattered in tending to the many possibilities, and not truly make progress; therefore, for you this central and spawning focus is best.
There is a gift you have not been willing or able to yet embrace as it deals with the darker side of the spiritual realm. It is a much darker element to your person and there is a segregation between its existence and your desire to develop upon your goals, as contrary as this may read at first glance. You have a fear of your own capabilities where that stands. Being able to communicate with the dead, those who have not yet transitioned, those who can be troublesome or imposing with their energy - this has manifested in your life before and what unnerves you of such encounters is a reflection, in truth, of yourself and what you hold in the shadows. To be part of that darkness, to feel it cloak you and reach through you is an unpleasant experience when you do not allow yourself to identify with it - or fear the loss of your light to it. This nagging, entrenched fear is bubbling to the surface and the confrontation cannot be avoided for long. You do not yet see the disassociation for what it is, but as you do make strides with your gifts, you must - as it is keeping you from advancing one of your, arguably, most potent capabilities.
You are pure of heart and beloved to the universe, you are guarded so that it will have to be you who steps outside of that guard and alerts yourself to the nearing confrontation of this dark gift. It is entirely in your hands. Upon doing this work, you will understand you are gifted in the arts of defense and protection.

Guides I am seeing - Vulture, Deer. Colour frequency of pastels, springtime elementals, 'new' energy.

Thank you! 💙 Could you give me any insight on what this gift is and how to practice and embrace it?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:41 am Also if anyone is interested I may be able to shed some light on why you got the totems that you did.

Edited to add: My intention is not to step on your toes @Vipera aspis atra I was reading some of the posts and could see why those totems came through. You were gracious enough to offer this to everyone, and I would like to pay it forward.

I am definitely going to look into mine and their importance, I'm extremely interested in looking into hyena being an antagonist. Its an interesting thing that caught my eye, especiallysince I've always been frightened of them.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I am really enjoying the feedback you've all so far provided, it is intriguing to see the other side of what came up from your perspective and experiences. Like puzzle pieces, what I present meets what you have already been shown, to form the bigger picture.
stormdancer wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:41 am Also if anyone is interested I may be able to shed some light on why you got the totems that you did.

I have no problem with that whatsoever. My intent was for this to be a somewhat interactive event where you could discuss aspects of the results amongst yourselves if you so wished to, thereby broadening the insight, so what you've offered is a much appreciated contribution!

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:24 am I'm extremely interested in looking into hyena being an antagonist. Its an interesting thing that caught my eye, especiallysince I've always been frightened of them.
That point was particularly fascinating to me, and showcases how personal these forces are in how they surface in the journeying process. Your fear of them reinforces the message. I am someone who has a very positive relationship with the Hyena, but it undoubtedly came up as a challenger for you.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

HopeFaerie wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 2:38 am

Thank you! 💙 Could you give me any insight on what this gift is and how to practice and embrace it?
I don't want to step too much over the line of what I was shown and how I was led to present it to you, but I can tell you that this deals with the realm of necromancy and via necromancy (which could have been passed to you through the bloodline) you are going to learn invaluable skills in spiritual defense, which will lead you to be able to protect others - and it is suggested you might be called upon to do so in the future.
The first step to embracing it is to acknowledge the potentials of power within your darkness, or the reaches that have gone unexplored. You will have to face a fear, and that confrontation will be undeniable. Pay attention to what spooks or unnerves you of experiences you have, energies you're exposed to, or opportunities in the metaphysical that seem to be placed before you frequently but you find yourself pulling away from. There's something here to take a closer look at...

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

HopeFaerie wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 2:38 am

(Piggybacking off of my last reply to you) --unless I misunderstood your question, and you meant to ask which gift I was alluding to at the start of the reading -- in that case, it's for you to look at the gifts you are aware of, and any you pick to focus your energy upon will ultimately open up the rest. If you're unaware of your gifts, you will need to spend some time getting to know yourself - observing how you interact with your surroundings and what seems to evoke a strong response.

—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Well... You have a gift. 🤗 And you are truly amazing @Vipera aspis atra.

😉... and now, I am in lined-up to have a reading from you, please.

Hmmm 🤔 If my spirit guides willing to tell me through your service about my STARSEED PLAN and BLUE PRINT/GIFTS for THIS LIFETIME, PLEASE?

If that won't be revealed by them, then please ask about 'WHAT GREAT THINGS to EXPECT of working with my SPIRIT KEEPING and SPIRIT GUIDES in view for me?

Thank you 🙏 in advance.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:59 pm To those who have thanked me - you're most welcome.

To Aster -
In a nutshell, shamanic journeying is about moving between the worlds - ours and the world of spirits, in order to seek vital guidance. In more personal terms - a story unfolds before me through elements that bridge the worlds.. signs, sensations, and organic phenomena which stand apart while I am in a trance state, which are reinforced by visions and statements direct from the spirits that come to me.
The spirits involved are usually seen as guides, challengers, or both in one.. and can take many forms. Animals, archetypes and distinct frequencies are what the presences distill down to in my conductions, but can be further unpacked by the individual receiving this info. When I do longer sessions I tend to unpack them a bit more as they have time to reveal more of themselves. I let it be a natural unfurling.

Besides the work I have done to develop with this ability, I often make a ceremonial tea with the aid of plant spirits I work with - using herbs from my garden that are grown for this purpose. It assists, along with my technique, in entering a trance state. When in a trance state I am receptive on a level of focus to the person I am endeavoring for/trying to help with this process, and know I am being guided for them. My spiritual consciousness takes over and strings together all that surfaces during the session. It is a work dealing with the spirit realm, but as the spirit realm interacts through our natural realm.

My experience with mediumship is very distinct from this. On psychic channeling and connecting with the higher selves of others, though, we could say these play a part in journeying to a degree.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hawke
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Oh wow, this would be wonderful if you're still offering!

I don't even know where to start, whether to ask a specific question or not, or just leave it as is and see what you come across. There is however something I would love to get some sort of a message for. I found (more like realized) a life path that I crave above anything else, and looking back it has always been there, in the back of my mind/heart, but I don't come from a place where hope or opportunity for these things are present, let alone supported, along with the fact that this specific path is hard to get into even for a normal person.
So I struggle, one moment feeling pulled to it like moth to flame, with great passion like I have never experienced before, feeling alive for the first time in my life, and the next minute absolutely hopeless because things like these just. don't. happen.

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:07 pm
Soltari wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:33 am Wow Vipera, absolutely and yes please sign me up.

Thank you for the generous gift
You are mobilized, surfacing from a place of confusion with a clear target before you. You have been chasing the wrong thing for a number of years, but no longer. This you seek now, is sitting in a familiar place that you had passed by many times in the chasing.. on occasion right beside you as you sought after something else. Personal transformation - having gained the ability to rise above trivial matters, has given you a better sense of self, which has given you a better sense of what it is you want. The truest shine is not always on the surface, it is a shine that comes from within, which is impossible to detect or to value when you are not able to find it in or value it in yourself. As within, so without.
A massive cleansing reaches you, the rain removes a burden of urgency - there is no emergency or rush to get back on track now that you have undergone your metamorphosis. You are asked to bask in the transition and you are in need of catharsis. There is pent up worry, frustration, hopelessness - and while you have transformed, you have not yet released it all. It will cause you to question the good things before you, at worst you may diminish their value despite intrinsically knowing it; these are elements that lead to self-sabotage. You will have to process what you have so far been through and the changes that have come, you will have to learn to trust that what you seek remains available to you when you are ready. You are in the right place, but you will not quite be ready until you've released what had been repressed along the way.
Outdated views are rising up to be challenged, and may be ruthlessly so that you shall never return to them. You are otherwise free of self-imposed constraint.

Guides present - Hawk, Butterfly, Frog. Element of air and water.
Whoa...

Thank you very much for the reading Vipera...

Truly appreciate it, and need to take this to heart and give many reads.

Thank you

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”