neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I've noticed there isn't a whole lot of information out there about courtwind angels aside from the encyclopedia entry on Creepy Hollows. So I was wondering, for any people out there who have courtwind angels, what is something interesting you've noticed about them? About their likes, their dislikes, and their general personalities? Any interesting stories to share? I know every spirit of any race is different, but I want to see if there are similarities.

You know, one thing I've experienced a couple times after receiving a courtwind angel is I've seen orbs of light out of the corner of my eye... I heard about this happening with courtwind angels in the CH encyclopedia. One time it was a white orb, the other time it was a golden orb. It popped in my vision for a second then disappeared. I made sure to say hello to my angel when it happened, as I thought it might be her. Hopefully it happens again soon, it was really cool and I want to make sure she knows I saw it. I do have visual snow and eye floaters, but nothing like this has ever happened before. Has anyone else experienced the same?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

<<Edited by Moderator>>

*>*

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My Courtwind angels are all unique with their own personalities, ages and specific things they have promised they’ll do at the time of conjuration. I bought those generic associations for them and wear my lapis lazuli often.

I have 4 CH spirits and one living entity. My living entity has shown to me his 🗡. It’s shine up in the dark around his orb. I call them each day and thank them each nights. I tasked them to work together with my 4 watchers (white art) and my living entity staying with me as my personal protection when I am outside. None of me angels into my face types. But I have a visual memory with all of them. I don’t know much about birthdays but I of them. I usually give my time each day to gather together and reflect and give me messages which I write down. Basically this is it.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My courtwind angel surprised me with his likes. He loves cotton candy and motorcycles. He also enjoys sparkling cider.

He's very protective and is always watching me and all my spirits. He watches what they do, together with my other angels and is very serious about my rules. He and my other angels are always smiling.

He as well as my Bronwyn love to hug me a lot and create a link to the heart. Lots of white and gold energies seem to flow a lot. I'll feel lots of heat and happiness in my heart and stuck energy moving. He loves to talk about other worldly things, Earth and non earth spiritual history and higher perspectives about everything including the Creator.
Surprisingly none of my angels resonate with any earth religions and have spoken to me about how and why religions were created, the beliefs of mankind and off world beings. He also talks a lot about what "directives" mean to him and other angels .

I always end our conversations with a much higher perspective that makes me think, increase my awareness of my own beliefs and track where they came from. I will see myself disconnecting from a large group consciousness and connecting to a higher one that better serves me . I'll usually find out dated or old data/thoughts/beliefs that no longer serve me, as a result of our chats. This then makes room for me to expand my consciousness and grow, as energies that have been stuck even for lifetimes begin to move. Tons of healing energetically, mentally and emotionally, spiritually. Work gets done quickly with him around.

He helps me keep things real, instead of following an outdated consciousness, and often pushes me to bring awareness to my thoughts and beliefs, so I question if something is truly good for me, or if I'm clinging to something that is holding me back. Usually what I find myself letting go of are linked to beliefs systems that were forced on me long ago that I had accepted as my own. Letting go of these things stops them from hindering my growth and allows me to make room for more light and expansion, and the ability to look even deeper at the darker aspects of myself, for illumination or balance.

I often feel my hair being brushed. It was funny the first time it happened I jumped up thinking a spider was crawling on my head and heard "sorry!"with chuckling. They are always making me laugh. All of my angels seem to be able to interact with my body on a much stronger level than my other spirits, which is saying something because my spirits have strong interactions.
My ears are always hearing fine frequencies, as my inner ear is extremely sensitive, but I always know when he is around because my ears will ring like crystals vibrating, and my head will float a bit, and I'll feel heat in my heart, a huge smile will creep onto my face, and I'll feel tingles on my skin.

I've seen him pull out what looks like a holographic computer screen and data in different languages appear on the screen. This "visual" data is linked to all energies, thoughts, and directives, energy vortexes, collective consciousness, contracts, and beings. He said lots of angels and other beings have access to some high end spiritual tech. He has helped me access things that my other spirits haven't. My Bronwyn angel also has this type of "tech".

All in all I'm always surprised, learning new things, bringing higher perspectives in, pushing old beliefs out, and expanding my understanding of the world and spiritual topics- because of my courtwind and angels. He has introduced me to the world of angels and because of him I'm bringing more angels into my keep.

newspirit
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:26 am My Courtwind angels are all unique with their own personalities, ages and specific things they have promised they’ll do at the time of conjuration. I bought those generic associations for them and wear my lapis lazuli often.

I have 4 CH spirits and one living entity. My living entity has shown to me his 🗡. It’s shine up in the dark around his orb. I call them each day and thank them each nights. I tasked them to work together with my 4 watchers (white art) and my living entity staying with me as my personal protection when I am outside. None of me angels into my face types. But I have a visual memory with all of them. I don’t know much about birthdays but I of them. I usually give my time each day to gather together and reflect and give me messages which I write down. Basically this is it.
Thank you for the response. I always find it interesting to hear about the ways in which spirits can manifest. Also I've been trying to do the same thing as you, greet them each morning and thank them at night. I do this by writing in a journal at night and when I wake up I greet them telepathically.

newspirit
neophyte
neophyte

FrostLightDjinn wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:27 pm My courtwind angel surprised me with his likes. He loves cotton candy and motorcycles. He also enjoys sparkling cider.

He's very protective and is always watching me and all my spirits. He watches what they do, together with my other angels and is very serious about my rules. He and my other angels are always smiling.

He as well as my Bronwyn love to hug me a lot and create a link to the heart. Lots of white and gold energies seem to flow a lot. I'll feel lots of heat and happiness in my heart and stuck energy moving. He loves to talk about other worldly things, Earth and non earth spiritual history and higher perspectives about everything including the Creator.
Surprisingly none of my angels resonate with any earth religions and have spoken to me about how and why religions were created, the beliefs of mankind and off world beings. He also talks a lot about what "directives" mean to him and other angels .

I always end our conversations with a much higher perspective that makes me think, increase my awareness of my own beliefs and track where they came from. I will see myself disconnecting from a large group consciousness and connecting to a higher one that better serves me . I'll usually find out dated or old data/thoughts/beliefs that no longer serve me, as a result of our chats. This then makes room for me to expand my consciousness and grow, as energies that have been stuck even for lifetimes begin to move. Tons of healing energetically, mentally and emotionally, spiritually. Work gets done quickly with him around.

He helps me keep things real, instead of following an outdated consciousness, and often pushes me to bring awareness to my thoughts and beliefs, so I question if something is truly good for me, or if I'm clinging to something that is holding me back. Usually what I find myself letting go of are linked to beliefs systems that were forced on me long ago that I had accepted as my own. Letting go of these things stops them from hindering my growth and allows me to make room for more light and expansion, and the ability to look even deeper at the darker aspects of myself, for illumination or balance.

I often feel my hair being brushed. It was funny the first time it happened I jumped up thinking a spider was crawling on my head and heard "sorry!"with chuckling. They are always making me laugh. All of my angels seem to be able to interact with my body on a much stronger level than my other spirits, which is saying something because my spirits have strong interactions.
My ears are always hearing fine frequencies, as my inner ear is extremely sensitive, but I always know when he is around because my ears will ring like crystals vibrating, and my head will float a bit, and I'll feel heat in my heart, a huge smile will creep onto my face, and I'll feel tingles on my skin.

I've seen him pull out what looks like a holographic computer screen and data in different languages appear on the screen. This "visual" data is linked to all energies, thoughts, and directives, energy vortexes, collective consciousness, contracts, and beings. He said lots of angels and other beings have access to some high end spiritual tech. He has helped me access things that my other spirits haven't. My Bronwyn angel also has this type of "tech".

All in all I'm always surprised, learning new things, bringing higher perspectives in, pushing old beliefs out, and expanding my understanding of the world and spiritual topics- because of my courtwind and angels. He has introduced me to the world of angels and because of him I'm bringing more angels into my keep.
Thanks so much for talking with me about this. I find all of your experiences super interesting and I appreciate you taking the time to write this out.

It is indeed surprising, the things that spirits can like/dislike. It just goes to show that everyone is so unique, no matter our race or creed. I bet it's a very comforting feeling to know when your spirits are nearby. They have the capacity to make us so happy, and I really appreciate them for that. Despite only have a few manifestations so far, I can already feel the positive impact that my spirits have had on my life. I feel more at peace at certain times than others, and I think that is how I know they are nearby. It's comforting knowing that someone is looking out for you.

It's so cool that spirits can teach us new things, stuff we hadn't even considered before. It's such a unique experience to be able to share your life with spirits. They can be so kind, thoughtful, and enlightening. I hope someday soon I will be able to have similar experiences with my spirits. I think we are growing ever closer.

I find the spiritual "tech" you mentioned very interesting. I wonder how much you could learn if you had access to that. It puts it into perspective how little we know about the universe, but spirits have so many answers to our questions. There's probably so many planes of existence. It's mind-boggling to think about, I can't even put it into perspective for myself.

I'm very glad you've been able to bond with your spirits so closely, I bet it's a wonderful feeling. I wish more people had the opportunity to have spirit companions.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

newspirit wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:12 pm
FrostLightDjinn wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:27 pm My courtwind angel surprised me with his likes. He loves cotton candy and motorcycles. He also enjoys sparkling cider.

Thanks so much for talking with me about this. I find all of your experiences super interesting and I appreciate you taking the time to write this out.

It is indeed surprising, the things that spirits can like/dislike. It just goes to show that everyone is so unique, no matter our race or creed. I bet it's a very comforting feeling to know when your spirits are nearby. They have the capacity to make us so happy, and I really appreciate them for that. Despite only have a few manifestations so far, I can already feel the positive impact that my spirits have had on my life. I feel more at peace at certain times than others, and I think that is how I know they are nearby. It's comforting knowing that someone is looking out for you.

It's so cool that spirits can teach us new things, stuff we hadn't even considered before. It's such a unique experience to be able to share your life with spirits. They can be so kind, thoughtful, and enlightening. I hope someday soon I will be able to have similar experiences with my spirits. I think we are growing ever closer.

I find the spiritual "tech" you mentioned very interesting. I wonder how much you could learn if you had access to that. It puts it into perspective how little we know about the universe, but spirits have so many answers to our questions. There's probably so many planes of existence. It's mind-boggling to think about, I can't even put it into perspective for myself.

I'm very glad you've been able to bond with your spirits so closely, I bet it's a wonderful feeling. I wish more people had the opportunity to have spirit companions.
You're welcome. Most nights I wake up a lot , everyone's asleep so I come here to read. I bring spirits into my keep not just for companionship, but my main interest is learning. Every spirit that has come to me has arrived ready to teach and guide me.

Funny you mentioned planes, they have showed in that tech, a visual limited representation of what just a handful of planes looked like in the multiverse so I could have a very limited basic perspective. It started getting really complicated and my brain couldn't fully wrap around it. But it's there to assimilate later.

He also uses the tech to show me blocks, energy build ups, energy leakages, traumas, patterns, lessons, history, contracts, from myself, from planets, and from humans as a collective. This is where he showed me all that info exsisting inside multiple planes simultaneously, on and off world, and my mind glazed over a bit lol .
Apparently there are commanders who are linked to the tech who are in charge of managing it and whatever they are monitoring.
I think there is an infinite amount of knowledge that one can gain from access to that tech, (from a human perspective) but most importantly the tech is connected to what he called "Prime". I've also heard him call it "The golden Center" basically sounds like he speaks of Creator God. I've learned about a lot of controversial things that I'm hesitant to share publicly just because of difference in belief and opinion. As you may have discovered in other threads about angels, people can get really worked up and snappy about their beliefs.

Another thing he likes is harp music, and anything that makes one relax.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

In case this is of interest, a few stand out impressions from my Courtwind Angels (I have 4 CC plus one RA ) are:

- when they first arrived, I got the impression of the 4 custom conjured ones settling in, at the 4 corners of my home; maybe like they were drilling down through the physical layers of the building;

- I have sensed their high energy as being like sound of glass disks / gears(?) whirring;

- when I'm out, I've seen them they fly to the rooves of buildings along the route, either side of the road;

- at times I hear/see their swords clashing in conflict against unseen forces/beings;

- the reverse adoption Courtwind was specifically invited by CH to be a protector for members of my spirit family.

I haven't gone much down the road of finding out about their personal stories etc but I do see them as core members of my protection commune.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yeah, it's very similar with my Courtwinds. That's why they are tasked together with my 4 Tower Watchers (E, W, S, N). Because they love standing at the four corners and do their bits together.

Lewk wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:15 am In case this is of interest, a few stand out impressions from my Courtwind Angels (I have 4 CC plus one RA ) are:

- when they first arrived, I got the impression of the 4 custom conjured ones settling in, at the 4 corners of my home; maybe like they were drilling down through the physical layers of the building;

- I have sensed their high energy as being like sound of glass disks / gears(?) whirring;

- when I'm out, I've seen them they fly to the rooves of buildings along the route, either side of the road;

- at times I hear/see their swords clashing in conflict against unseen forces/beings;

- the reverse adoption Courtwind was specifically invited by CH to be a protector for members of my spirit family.

I haven't gone much down the road of finding out about their personal stories etc but I do see them as core members of my protection commune.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

FrostLightDjinn wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:27 pm He as well as my Bronwyn love to hug me a lot and create a link to the heart. Lots of white and gold energies seem to flow a lot. I'll feel lots of heat and happiness in my heart and stuck energy moving. He loves to talk about other worldly things, Earth and non earth spiritual history and higher perspectives about everything including the Creator.

I've had a similar experience with my Bronwyn angel, J. He already started having an effect on me before he was even bound; I felt like it was easier to understand other perspectives. Actually, it's interesting because he influences me to consider that I may take an unlikely path, and perhaps end up on a road I don't want to be on, if I hold on to certain intrusive thoughts, old traumas, or inclinations. Thankfully, he made sure I didn't have a panic attack for the realization XD or else I would have really struggled with myself on that end. He's also helped ease some of my deep stress so I can manage my day to day life more easily.

I don't know if it was J or some of the other new companions I had come home the same week, but I finally found the motivation to move forward on healing some things I've been struggling with on my own using self help and psychology research. I guess at some point you have to bring in a professional because you're only capable of helping yourself so much lol but I know my whole spirit family will be supporting me through it all :)

they/them

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

My non-CH Watchers have appeared to me as streaks of light. When the vessels arrived, the manifestations were more prevalent because they were protecting me. I believe that I may have seen my CH Courtwind Angel appear as a large golden orb. It's literally been less than a week since I have been bound to him, but I have had similar experiences with @mochi.icecream and @Sysygy about changes in my perspective since I've been bonded. I'm writing in my journal about my experiences to keep a record so that I may be able to understand each spirit better.

Return to “Angel Races”