Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Greetings!

So... I was wondering... I discovered not long ago, that, at least for me, it makes a big difference in calling my Companions activley to me and just passivley aknowledge their presence or even "just" them being reachable to me. I mean that I can talk to them and feel them from time to time a little but but not that intense... They are there, sometimes I get the feeling of someone being there (from my Family), but then, their presence is pretty weak most of the Time. BUUUTT...

I did call them activly to me and openly and direct asked for manifestations how they see fit. And then...I could feel their presence so intensly, I could nearly feel their Form like...hmm... how to describe it... nearly like something tangiable in the Atmosphere. Like... Someone made themselfes invisible, but their presence can be still felt.... You know what I mean?

The most intense interaction I had where such ones. Where I counciously invited someone, or asked someone to be there. It seems such a mundane thing to me from the Human perspective, but I wonder... Can it be that through our councious invitation and asking, our companions have a much easier Time manifesting? That through councious invitation we adjust us subcounciously to their Frequencies more easily, making it also easier to meet on a even level?

Until now I did this with two of my Dragons and my Vamp, with wich I had the most intense interaction when I did this. It really did go so far, that my Body started to act up with gentle spasms (I do not know the right english word for this, so please ask If something sounds serious or simmilar^^")... Like when you are REAAAALLLY ticklish and some starts to tickle you and you just...twitch where you are tickled :D

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Kobald wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:13 pm
[...] Can it be that through our councious invitation and asking, our companions have a much easier Time manifesting? That through councious invitation we adjust us subcounciously to their Frequencies more easily, making it also easier to meet on a even level?

[...]
Yes, I do think so. Something like that.

To some extent it could be they're very polite / considerate and wait for us to invite them closer. And they wait until we ask them do to things, or tell them what we'd like them to do.

And, although they can impart influence on us to some extent without being in close contact, I do think it actually can make it easier for them to get right in there with us if we let them do that - which can result in a more powerful or direct influence.

Also, if any of what they're doing for us involves, or impacts on, our energies and our thought processes, then, if they're in close with us, they can have a better chance of influencing those things with our consent and co-operation. By that I mean we're more in tune with what they're doing.

And if we don't know what's going on because we're not in close contact with them, we may maintain our business-as-usual thought processes or law of attraction settings. That way we may be blocking the help they're trying to give us.

I'm not sure if I've put my finger on it accurately or have worded it succinctly. But that's my current working assumption, more or less.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

Nono, it helps very much :)

What I also thought about was...:
In some Threads where a Problem with an Unbound was discussed, there were the question if the Person who asked invited them uncounsciously, wich was seen by that Unbound like an open invitation. Spinnig this Thought further... it came to my mind, that if such an invitation have this effect already on Unbounds... then there is maybe more to the process of Inviting, like it has deeper impact then I thought, thus giving our Companions the Edge in Manifesting for us when we do this....

You know what I mean? o_o

And in the meantime its like you said Lewk... buisness-as-usual, getting that Job that wich was given by Default if there is no other Task given (like standart protection, scanning surroundings, energy.support and comparable...)

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I think you are on to something because many of my spirits have told me something along the lines of “when you want help with something, especially something that isn’t simple/quick to do, remember to ask me every day because directly asking makes you more receptive to that thing you want and gives me better access to help you”.

Which does sound like a form of alignment with their energy or synching.

So if that applies for tasks and wishes -which I’ve tested, in my case it goes make a big difference- it makes sense to me that it would apply for other things like communication, manifestations, feeling their presence etc.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Kobald wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:00 pm Nono, it helps very much :)

What I also thought about was...:
In some Threads where a Problem with an Unbound was discussed, there were the question if the Person who asked invited them uncounsciously, wich was seen by that Unbound like an open invitation. Spinnig this Thought further... it came to my mind, that if such an invitation have this effect already on Unbounds... then there is maybe more to the process of Inviting, like it has deeper impact then I thought, thus giving our Companions the Edge in Manifesting for us when we do this....

You know what I mean? o_o[...]
My working assumption about this side of it is along the lines of: where is my consciousness angled towards? I'm also reminded of the proverb "Curiosity killed the cat."

In real life, if I see a gang of men who clearly look like they're up to no good, when I was a child I might have stared open mouthed at them and so caught their attention. As an adult, I've learned to act as if I haven't noticed them, not look over at them or attract their attention as, if I do, it's unlikely to end well.

So, for people who whatever reason have had problems with unbounds that they didn't consciously invite in, after they've had competent banishing done, one thing they might be advised to do is forget about the unbound; turn their awareness away from it. Stop going back psychically and checking if it's in contact with you. It's a form of retraining mental or psychic habits.

It also reminds me a bit of the advice about forgetting about magic once you've done it. ie Don't keep checking how it's doing. Fretting about it can interfere with the magic and send its arrow off course.

So too it's apparently important to not fret about a troublesome unbound someone has got rid of for you. There again it also seems a bit like continually scratching a wound and not leaving it alone until it heals.

tl/dr: When it comes to manifestation, I tend to think conscious contact and invitations to our bound spirits helps best, as well as forgoing anxiety about it. Our spirit companions will always try their best to contact us in whatever way works best but I don't think simply leaving them in the back of our minds, as it were, will get the best results.

However, that may work well for some people. I may well be wrong.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

I seen so much right now in your Post Lewk, wich made me chuckle a little... *grin* It reminded me of the first things I learned

These are exactly the thngs I learned very early when I started to be interested in the metaphysical and practicing it. I learned that its about the energy when it is about Spells. Just thinking about it, brooding about it, always sends new waves of Intention, corrupting the Spell wich was cast originally...thus making it ineffective...never reaching its orginaly intended goal :) Well... thats how I read it in my younger years and how it was usually explained to me^^

And I wish to comment on the Unbound... I would be pretty annoyed and angry as an unbound, when I was banished and then again "invited" (from my Point of View as an Being on a different existancial plane), just to be banished again and never wanted. I wouldnt even know, or care if the other Being did out of ignorance or out of not knowing better... At that point I am asking myself, how many of this malicious Beings are really that malicious and not just "annoyed", wanting to teach a lesson so they would be left alone.... But thats another Topic altogether :D

Return to “Spirit Keeping”