Sin eater cause detox symptoms?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I just wanted to check in about something

Has anyone experienced detox type symptoms when using a sin eater ?when I've had intense energy work sometimes I felt quite achy after like typical detox symptoms
I've been kind of feeling like that with the sin eater and I'm wondering if that's normal and other people have experienced it maybe it's just a symptom of them helping your energy can anyone share their experiences and thoughts about this

Because I maybe not felt as well after I think I have not been working with it as much because I was expecting to feel better
I really wanted to experience a feeling much lighter and I'm not working with it as much perhaps to get that feeling
I just expected to feel better and maybe I'm simply getting detox reactions that I have to push through and keep going with

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

A detox reaction is possible when working with a Sin Eater or sin eater magic, yes. Keep pushing through, it's a good sign.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

No idea why this analogy is popping into my head but since it works I'll go with it.

It's like going to the dermatologist and getting a prescription for your acne. The doctor tells you that when you first start the medication the acne will get worse before it gets better. It needs time to get out of your system.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte

thanks for your answers everyone

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.
sasha_shadowmend
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sasha Shadowmend
Zodiac:

I believe it's very probable. When I was learning Reiki, I would suddenly come down with a cold/flu sickness right after each attunement to the next level. Then I felt great. Detoxing stinks, but you feel euphoric afterwards.

"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper." - W.B. Yeats

"I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am." - Sylvia Plath

|..| X..X 0..0 \:* ^^ 0x. <3 \/

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

interesting.. keep us updated!

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Is this a ch sin eater. I'm afraid to use mine by myself I feel like I need. A second person to do the motions. Bc ik ow I'll be doing the motions on.my own body and be like wrong order. Again. Ugh. Then I seen sin eaters you can wear on a ring. I dunno what to do. Detox has in withdraws or need water and go to restroom four times.
I guess that is more of a cleanse..

I am not accusing anyone of doing substances but I won't rule it out if your doing anything I can see them feel like that if it's not good for u as in addiction. Wanting to get rid of it. For you. I'm not saying you are at all. I just my gut is thinking it's possible

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:03 pm Is this a ch sin eater. I'm afraid to use mine by myself I feel like I need. A second person to do the motions. Bc ik ow I'll be doing the motions on.my own body and be like wrong order. Again. Ugh. Then I seen sin eaters you can wear on a ring. I dunno what to do. Detox has in withdraws or need water and go to restroom four times.
I guess that is more of a cleanse..

I am not accusing anyone of doing substances but I won't rule it out if your doing anything I can see them feel like that if it's not good for u as in addiction. Wanting to get rid of it. For you. I'm not saying you are at all. I just my gut is thinking it's possible
Lisa of MMT has a Soul Cleanser, which doesn't need its vessel passing over the body. My understanding is it's similar to - and has similar abilities to, but is not the same being as - a Sin Eater.

The sin eater motions are straightforward, once you start. You just need to keep track of the time.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I haven't felt those types of symptoms with my sin eater that's bound to my spirit, but I also know every keeper is different with what they feel afterwards probably. (I did my 40 minutes with mine this afternoon actually & I'm feeling very relaxed now, but that's just me.)

Then again, I'm also not someone that feels side effects anyway, but others might plus the motions are great exercise for my arm so I love that & to keep track of the time I just set my timer on my phone.

I hope you feel better❣

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 377

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Bellia
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Baby spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Maybe if you do some additional cleansing that will help pass through it faster. Maybe a nice spiritual cleansing bath?

Return to “Creatures K-Z”