new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thank you for answering. He is a parasite. I can feel him shortening my life. He is draining me and starting to cause health issues for me. He does not care. Just an addict who has learned how to hurt people his whole life.

I refuse to give in to the terror. But it’s difficult to know how long I can last like this. It seems at any minute my life could end from the stress alone. It can not be healthy to live like this.

His disease of terror and draining also seems to be drawing others like him to me. Two more men who do what he does have begun to make themselves known and also do this to me. I had been told it was a group/ multiple people, but didn’t really have proof until I got the restraining order. I guess because he could not legally physically come around me the other two showed up.

I understand you said it might be too many cooks in the kitchen, but is this something you could talk to me about? Or recommend skilled energy workers to help me.

I can contact CH if not.

Thank you again. Looking back in the last two years I don’t know how I made it this far. I know he is a coward and a parasite.

McIntoshmate
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:54 am
First way to go...
Doing it yourself:

A simple method is binding magic. This is binding someone from being capable of doing something anymore, and while it's not elaborate it is potent. This only takes care of him continuing to do this, not the damage already done. I can suggest you a way to go about that if you would like.

Another, sly method is to make him entirely disinterested in you. I would suggest a spell to make someone 'fall out of love/lust/infatuation' with you. Kind of like 'snapping him out of' the fixation and causing an emotional amnesia where he cannot even recall why he was doing this in the first place. It is quite possible.
This isn't the end-all of what must be done, it is only something that could give you an opportunity, even a single day where you don't feel his influence and in that day you're going to cleanse yourself of residuals, then erect powerful barriers and measures of protection.
As a continued offense to pair with the defense, you would want to repeat the anti-love spell often to continue to dissuade his presence, using it as an assault on his senses and making your very presence a searing thing to him to touch.

Another way would be to gain mental control over him, it is more involved as it entails you conceding to the psychic connection with persuasion and the lie that you welcome it, so that you can get close enough to intercept his attempts and destroy his ability to continue to connect to you from the inside. This is a more meticulous approach but with some situations 'giving in' can help with 'getting out', like a Chinese finger trap if you know what I am alluding to. That is about convincing someone they no longer need to use the force they are using, long enough for you to get the upper hand.

A final way that comes to mind begins with an intense cleansing that involves uprooting ties/bonds which were unwanted.
He already will have tethers made to you, which is why I don't feel 'just' protection will do much, because you're then only going to build a wall around an enemy who's already gotten inside so to speak.

For added power that is effortless, any of the above sort of methods I would recommend be done in the context of your personal cultural background, as in to look into the magical practices which exist unique to your ancestry because then the ancestors will be directly involved, and they are very powerful. It makes it so that not just one person is enacting the effort but hundreds or thousands on your side. If you choose the personal route and need help with methods or materials relevant to your ancestry, as long as you aren't uncomfortable with sharing your heritage here, I can potentially give suggestions as I have basic knowledge of magic from many cultures... Greek, Slavic, Scandinavian, African, English, etc.

If you have no personal experience or expertise when it comes to magic/mystical arts, you may also want to get the aid of someone who has a significant support around them and knows their craft well to supplement your efforts. With full disclosure to them of the efforts you have taken already so that help can be adequately applied.
CH has been recommended (contact CH support if you haven't), and I'd offer to directly involve myself but I don't want a case of too many cooks in the kitchen which would diminish your chances of success, so I am reinforcing the suggestion to contact CH.

Second way to go...
Having an experienced practitioner do the work for you:

Now alternatively, you can purchase efforts to be done on your behalf but the key is again to apply what makes sense/in a way that makes sense for your situation. I am going to give a run-down of what makes sense to me if I were in your position and needing that outside assistance...

This service is to break ties, just break them and nothing else:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/breaking ... urses.html

If you were to do that you'd next need to cleanse yourself of anything residual, maybe with something like this:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/3-BODY-A ... RVICE.html

Because next you'd want to repair damage, which is conveniently included in the service suggested above.
Finally you'd want to safeguard yourself with various barriers of protection. And some good suggestions for protection have already been made earlier in this thread.

Additional info to keep in mind that could affect the actions you take:

While you may not have a physical relationship or connection with this fellow of any significance that has led to what's going on now, you could have a soul tie/past life link/'karmic' thing going on which is contributing to the nuisance. If anything you do or have done in the range of the above seems like it's not really amounting to much change, you might want to have someone skilled with feeling out connections like that investigate the tie itself and what if anything linked you prior to this happenstance, and then THAT particular link you'd want to focus on breaking so that he can't find another way in or use that way in.
Something like Seidr, destiny-based magic which takes control of the future in relation to present or past, would be a most powerful form of dealing with that in my opinion but you may also look at practices of chronokinesis which can help you shift the bonds of time or alter them.

If none of any of this works, a more aggressive or in depth option may be needed, like a form of exorcism (he is trying to take possession of you in many ways if what you're saying is occurring in the way you think).
Undergoing a shamanic ritual to potently release your spirit from a certain state, and pass into a new one is another option here...what I mean by that is a ritual of passage where your previous state undergoes spiritual death, and so all that was locking onto it would therefore 'die with it' including this guy's fixation to you. You would undergo a spiritual transformation into a new stage of life which you could safeguard from any future attacks.
Oh, you may also petition a deity...having an immortal force in your corner is a remarkable aid. Creating a carefully worded pact with a deity should you truly be desperate for resolution is something that will have results.

But best not to rush ahead. Most importantly you want to be CONFIDENT in anything you do or choose have done on your behalf, you cannot go forward with the mentality that it is possible for him to maintain this for much longer. Mentality/perspective influences everything a lot more than we tend to realize.

There may be something I'm missing, but this is a decent start for understanding how to approach the situation for real development, and from a practical place.

I am Irish Scottish English heritage. I would like to everything you suggested. I will need guidance. I want my life back.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

McIntoshmate wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:20 am I am Irish Scottish English heritage. I would like to everything you suggested. I will need guidance. I want my life back.
Try contacting her directly via her shop:
viewtopic.php?f=348&t=77549

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

McIntoshmate wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:53 amI am completely new to this forum. And looking for help.I have a man who has been draining me for two years. He uses dream walking and hypnotizing to do this. I have tried everything to stop this. Please, can you give me any advise to stop this?
Hi. Im in the same boat. Were you able to get your situation fixed if so how? What were your steps to regaining control?

Return to “General Questions”