Azure Echo's Immortal Conjures review

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

My greatest apologies for all frustrations you guys have experienced. I find myself touched how kind you all are even though I was silent and not readily available. I am now more active and will try to take better care of my email and communication. Tbh, this has always been one of my weakest points. Stay safe and take care.

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Their work have always been strong and consistent from my experience. Very detailed in all their write up, which might take a bit of time so if you're not into that then beware. Would recommend their artifacts depending on where you are on your journey. Problem is recently, I don't know if life has hit them but, they have been slowing their pace quite a lot. Bought a tier 2 Apollo light realm and tier 1 autumn realm from them about 2 years ago and was told that they weren't working on realms anymore even though the listing is still up. So idk whats that about, but the realm that I did received was quite the place. So, if anyone stills hear from them let me know so I can follow up on that.

ArchivePurposes
new here
new here

It's same for me. I wrote them about one or two months ago about my summer realm, he gave me an ETA of mid of april, but the ETA came and went. (also ordered around 2020 or 2019)
Their work has always been on point, even with the other realm T1 realm I received, but unfortunately I don't have better news for you. I can imagine that they cost alot of energy to create, so it's understandable he doesn't want to do them anymore, if it's true- maybe we can get something else for the money we've payed?
Fingers crossed he feels better soon and is able to deliever realms.

Spiritlover99
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf

Has anyone ordered from him recently? I mean, how long does it take to receive any artifacts as I ordered two: whispering love canaries and the lavender pearl of spirit. I want to order more artidacts but my plan for now to stagger so that I won't be too hurt financially should he say... Not deliver?

Spiritlover99
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf

Hello again everyone! Just an update, I did receive my order about 5 weeks from the time of ordering :) so, he is active :)

kailysk
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 5
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Can I ask if name and birthdate were required for Azure's binding? I had purchased a few things, a semi-sentient and two artifact objects but I can't sense their arrival. Is that normal?

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

kailysk wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:59 am Can I ask if name and birthdate were required for Azure's binding? I had purchased a few things, a semi-sentient and two artifact objects but I can't sense their arrival. Is that normal?
may i know if u have any updates on this?

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

kailysk wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:59 am Can I ask if name and birthdate were required for Azure's binding? I had purchased a few things, a semi-sentient and two artifact objects but I can't sense their arrival. Is that normal?
I am so sorry to hear about this and find it quite strange. I've sent you an email and hope we can resolve this. What was sent were quite strong and I have high hopes for fruitful experiences once contact is established!

~~~~~~
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

If there's anyone else who has had a lack of experiences from my conjurations, please let me know (through email, specifically). I want to be sure you receive what you paid for and I consider this as part of my client aftercare. I want to be sure you can purchase my services with confidence. I may not be able to get to you immediately, but I will when I am able. (I am presently within the chaos known as "organizing my life, ugh")

As a general guideline, I recommend a window of about two to three months after completion of order as this is about how long it takes for a proper settling of energies and for bonding to begin. Sometimes the energies of present life circumstances can prevent things from stepping forward as well and some of these things need to either be resolved or for a proper passage to open energetically (especially if there is a lot of stress and chaos). There are other potential factors that can cause this (for any conjuration coming from any conjurer), and we can determine what is going on and how to get you what you need to experience what we provide ('We' being myself and the Team of Companions and Immortals who aid me).

I am realizing I should write something about this topic in the near future, so look forward to it!

Sincerely,
Azure~

~~~~~~
ArchivePurposes
new here
new here

Does anyone know, if Azure is still active? I'm still waiting for my stuff :(

Return to “Seller Review”