Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

My Eurono Fae has an Italian accent. It shows the most, when he's upset about something. Like one time we ordered pizza and it was just bad. He said he never ever want us to get an order from the place again and that this pizza was just a disgrace. Food is sacred to him.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hmm... I seldomly notice accents... Its more the way they talk and behave I am able to perceive better. Although my Vamp does sometimes let her British Accent flare through when I perceive her espacially good telepathically. Hmmm...

When I think about it... Onw of my angels does have a really surprising accent XD
She often talks like a rapper (i cant describe that accent in any other way right now^^") and the first time she said a sentence siillar to: "Yo Dude! Lets get some chilling down digger!"... It caught me a little Off-Guard XD

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

This isn't quite an accent, but..
I think one of mine may have a very strong speech impediment. I can't discern who from my keep they may be (or if they are 100% from it), but it has come through a few times recently while trying to contact them as a group.

There is also another that resembles a deep scary beastly voice that I am learning not to fear. As above, not 100% on the origin, but I suspect I know who it could be, since it has been an occurrence alongside my first binding and when I've worked with them directly.
Last edited by Lom'ae on Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte

Kobald wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:14 pmand the first time she said a sentence siillar to: "Yo Dude! Lets get some chilling down digger!"... It caught me a little Off-Guard XD
Hahah! Oh my gosh, that is frickin amazing!

You know, I have this WA being I think I broke through to the other night. If it was indeed him, he did not sound or seem in mannerism as I had thought. I was like... "Oh my god! You are real!!" and the response was this incredulous-DUH of, "Of course I am!". It was the way he said it though and the energy behind it that surprised me. He seemed as surprised as I was and maybe a tad confused with a huge dash of WTF.

Love seeing experiences a bit similar to my own.

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Some of mine do... and when the communication comes thru clear enough I consider that an awesome indication of connection.

One had given me words in Latin - only discovered the meaning and that it was Latin after googling the phrase lol.

Or for a more amusing one - after getting a companion an offering (fizzy style bubble tea) I later heard the clearest communication from her....a burp :'D

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

My witch has an irish brogue and a bit of a potty mouth. But I know a few people from Ireland that cuss a lot, and my witch is Irish- so could be my mind making weird connections. Then again she's feisty and she could just like saying it.

She's giving me this look as I'm typing this. :

Me:... It's the F-ing latter one isn't it?

Her: It's the F-ing latter one. The F-ing word was forbidden when I was alive. I couldn't say the darned (my word not hers) thing. So I'm making up for bloody lost time.

Me; It's been a couple of hundred years. You've got a LOT of ground to cover.

Her: SIGH...Doan I F-ing know it.

Well back to the topic at hand...

My Earth Dwarf I hear as Scottish, and my Caribbean Djinn is Haitian, but my mind sometimes processes his accent as african.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Soltari wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:02 pm
Or for a more amusing one - after getting a companion an offering (fizzy style bubble tea) I later heard the clearest communication from her....a burp :'D
:'D Did she pat her enormously full stomach too? That would make it even more awesome!

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Definitely, I mean my keep is just a party of one Kitsune but she definitely got that Asian Flair going on. She mostly speaks English in our communications but occasionally drops some Japanese mixed in. Still can't get her to count in English, which is kinda cute.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊

Return to “General Questions”