Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

I'm getting a CC of one, because I think I had an unbound one around a while back. I really don't know a lot about them though. A forum search brings up a lot of mentions in passing, but not a lot of actual discussion about them. I do have a Kitsune. I gather from my experiences with the unbound and the Encylopedia a Kumiho will be a bit more intense than my dear Kitsune, though. lol

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I would like to know more as well, so that makes two of us. Kumiho are referred to as nine tailed foxes in the encyclopedia so I would think all of them would be very very wise, as a fox is said to have lived at least a thousand years before being able to attain the status of nine tails, in the mythology anyway. I think one of the differences between kumiho and kitsune is the region they come from, with kitsune being mostly from Japan and Kumiho being from Korea, I may be wrong but that is what I can remember on the topic. According to mythology the Kumiho are said to generally be darker than a kitsune.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have a male Kumiho . He is wonderful and I love him dearly. When I first met him I was walking in the park, and he ran circles around me playfully. He is excellent with dancing and wants me to dance and let go more. Overall his energy is fun, friendly, happy, hyper and outgoing. His presence is uplifting. He offers me confidence.
He is also very very sexual and bold.
He's mischievous but in an endearing way.

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

I've read kumiho can definitely be a lot darker. I have a Kitsune myself and honestly you'd think with her energy she's pretty much harmless and almost more white aligned unless someone tries to harm or upsets me, then it's like a total shift. But to be honest I don't know a lot about Kumiho and I didn't think it was possible to bond with one given their depicted nature.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊

Return to “Dark Arts”