Journeying Divination Event by Vipera

Redstarbright
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:07 am
Redstarbright wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:34 pm Hi thank you for the kind opportunity. If still open. May I be included. Xx
I'm open to all.
Hi thanks for this very indepth message. It has certainly made me 🤔 think. I will take on board what you have written. Its spot on. All i can say is thank you so much very appreciated. Its certainly gave me another option to consider xx

While you've turned your back on a problematic connection and habit, you have not dealt with the real reason why you ended up in that situation or within that energy in the first place. Because of this, you are unconsciously continuing to call that energy back into your life - making it possible to repeat the same cycles and be forced into the same lessons. You have got to be careful. You may be of the mindset that you're taking a new route, but that unfinished business will thwart you at every turn - presenting options or opportunities that are going to be a source of confusion, as you'll tell yourself they have to be different and that you've progressed while you really are treading the same old ground. It will be painfully easy to catch that this is occurring, you're simply dealing with some defiance and incredulousness. Your spirit continues to cry out for that which you have turned from, to call it back in and continue where you'd left off. Has the cycle ended or did it never finish playing out?
Perhaps you put an end to it to save yourself the need to learn a lesson at all, perhaps you believed that if you caught where this was headed before it got there - you could prevent the necessity to go through further hardship/heartache. But if the moment never came, if you never walked through that gate, then you will find you're still on the path, surrounded by that force and influenced in your dealings by that same force. You can't avoid this for much longer. Your unconscious, unfinished cycle is not there to punish you but to make sure you don't have to go back and figure this out in another lifetime. It's best dealt with now.

Guides and aspects involved - songbird in conversation with the carrion bird, the lizard, wallflower, Mercury.

fredGsanford
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:08 am
fredGsanford wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:25 pm I would like to be included if you're able to, thank you :)
A connection you have goes deeper than you know and an old acquaintance is about to come out of nowhere with further validation as well as insight about who you are, and what you are meant to do here. You are going to find yourself attracting a lot of help, nourishment and advantage that astonishes you a bit as you won't have done much to gravitate it toward you - in fact you probably will be stuck in a loop of 'do I deserve this?' 'are they at the right address?' 'are they really talking to me?'.. you will have trouble accepting that what's being facilitated for your advancement really is there for you. There's A LOT you cannot yet see about yourself, but that others do see in you and you're called to actually listen to what others say, pay attention and try not to let your surprise or the incredible nature of these things leave you in doubt as this will stunt your growth.
It does not mean to let it all go to your ego and think you're the greatest thing to walk this earth, it just means to humbly accept that there's far more to your puzzle than you're developed enough intrinsically to know on your own at this point. You're still on a path of discovery and you're going to come to these conclusions yourself, but you're meant to record and acknowledge what outside sources provide to you so that you can reflect back on them and move along faster on your path than you would if you had shrugged off the assistance, guidance, or insight of others.
What is coming to you is a lot more than you can consciously handle to process, and what you need to know is there is no urgency to make sense of all of the feedback you'll get now. You are going to process it unconsciously --you're going to integrate it to your being gradually and this is the best for you. Don't fixate too much on trying to unravel your mystery, just let it happen. You're at the start of a great arc of self-discovery and the best thing that you can do is practice calming techniques, meditative techniques, do not resist but do not drown yourself in the process.

Guides involved are Camel, the blue moon, and storybook/fairytale forest of creatures.
Oh my goodness, this is soooo accurate to what my spirit team has been telling me. They've been saying that great and amazing things are coming my way (didn't believe it lol) and that I need to focus more on grounding so that I can process everything. This message was what I needed to hear. Thank you so much Vipera.

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:44 am
calliope56 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:17 pm Me, too. Please write abt what comes to your mind. Thank you!
Don't be afraid to start again, as this is your strength. You've been pulled into what some may call the 'beginner's mind', a place where anything is possible and everything you had thought you'd known could be absolutely meaningless to the path ahead. You're being called to follow your heart and your colorful instincts as someone who is at the very least presenting as a newer soul to the earth - and by newer soul what I am being told is that you resonate much more to other planets, the cosmos beyond, than to this particular planet (it does not mean you've not lived out lives here before, it means they do not resonate as closely). You being here of this earth feels like treading new ground, no matter how many years you've known here there seems to always be something that takes you aback with wonder and makes you rethink what you know - begins the process of learning over again. This is a gift, though it can scare people. They can find you to be a bit 'too much' energetically, or not be capable of grasping the state of mind you are grasping from.
A beautiful resolve has overtaken your senses to embrace this planet from the ground up, from the most miniscule of aspects to the grandiose.. you truly have an adoration for what it means to 'be' and the universe has recognized this by helping you to maintain that as you move forward in your path - where many lose it or have it tested. Your spirit is preserved in exchange for a promise with this Earth that you will not hide your heart from it. It is time to expand your influence, to pay mind to how you are positively impacting the world around you and make sure you allow that to grow - for your power is precious.

Guides and aspects involved - rainbows glimmering through raindrops, tears illuminated by golden rays, the earthworm totem, the zebra and 'star child' consciousness.
This speaks volumes to me. Thank-you, @Vipera aspis atra. You are truly gifted.

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:57 am
laalbieglna wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:44 pm I would like to be considered, topic: Spiders.
I was overcome with a sudden and aggressive bout of laughter in the presence of the spirits that with some shock was cut short by a solemn presence of energy, as if a funeral procession had passed by while I was strung up in a ridiculous state helpless to move or to react in any other way. A great sacrifice has taken place, there was fire before the rain but relief is available and is taking down the flames before they can attract more assault. Like a magnet you've drawn a bit of a 'beating' to you, I see an old wound inflamed and the sense is that the more you have done to take action the worse it has gotten - so you've learned -hands off- not to touch it, to wait out the balm that would alleviate this particular mess.
What of the spiders? -- Crocodile totem surfaces, steely-eyed, almost jubilant at the sight of your surrender to the overwhelming display mentioned before, they have surfaced just for this 'show' and I get a nodding 'good..good' as if to imply they had made themself unavailable by choice just until they sensed you could not give anymore. You won't be fooled by their calm demeanor in the face of disturbance, you know they'd 'told you so' and are one of your closest, most important guides (Crocodile is only a face here - not the true form). They came a long way from depths untold only to hesitate before letting you see them again, which was quite frankly excruciating for them -- they couldn't appear until you'd given up. So you see, you're doing the right thing and as you continue to be compelled to 'let go', they are presenting more actively to do what you could not or would not. It's nearly time to leave the rest to them. 'You're free! Go for a swim!'

Guides and aspects present - DOLPHIN, sacral chakra and womb, rain and toad, shadow self as an activator and instigator, prey and predator in conversation.
Thank you for the confirmation, Vipera. That is exactly what I thought, and it is absolutely invaluable to have it confirmed from outside. Every point is specifically understood, relevant, and taken into plans for action.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Hazell wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 2:51 am I would like to be included! Thank you for offering this.
Your energy seems tired and worn down, much that is occurring around you is beyond you and you're in need of a signal of hope to pull you through. Do not discount the small, bright spots, in the expanse of darkness or uncertainty you find yourself experiencing. Although short-lived and nearly intangible, a glimmer of hope is more than it can be perceived of by design. It is not a source of hope that is barely there, nor is it a reason for hope that is fleeting - the reality is that you see only the 'glimmer' because its total, majestic manifestation is yet to be discernible by your senses.. not because it isn't truly substantial.
If you recognize the most subtle of manifestations and question them rather than embracing them for what they are, it makes it difficult for more prominent manifestations to take hold --the energy isn't there, you aren't allowing those signs and messages the time of day and so they have very little to work with in getting through more magnificently --hence, they are but a 'glimmer'. It is not that you are one who overlooks activity of the spirit world or that there is any shortage of it in your life.. on the contrary, you're a magical person - but there's an area you've found tedious to make anything of and this is because you're taking what has surfaced for granted.
You are called upon by the spirits to liberate yourself from the tiresome structures that have kept you in a perpetual state of expectation - as in how to expect what is coming to you - because this is changing. There are manifestations unable to meet those expectations. The place you're in is old and out of sync with where you're headed. You must trust more in the unknown in order to gain clarity you are after, and ultimately have more control over the blessings wanting to show up in your life. The spirits want you to look at how free you've been to experience the things you seek, how rigidity and confining 'norms' might be getting in the way of your inherent second sight noticing recent magic at work. Possible third eye barrier - not a blockage but an avoidance that has created a veil to dim the light of those flickers.

Guides and aspects involved: Firefly in conversation with the Horse, a 6-sided die with a blank where 1 should be.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ScreamingButterfly
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 12
Zodiac:

Hello :)
If still available, I'd like to participate.
Thanks 🖤

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

At this point - no more opt-ins will be accepted.

I am going to be posting the rest - for everyone who has opted in above this post and not yet received theirs - then I am going to be responding to some of you who I see have left questions and comments!

After that, I'll be posting a final, collective journeying result. This will be a message applicable to anyone/everyone on some level or in some aspect.
That will finish off what I have planned.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 1:02 am
Hazell wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 2:51 am I would like to be included! Thank you for offering this.
Your energy seems tired and worn down, much that is occurring around you is beyond you and you're in need of a signal of hope to pull you through. Do not discount the small, bright spots, in the expanse of darkness or uncertainty you find yourself experiencing. Although short-lived and nearly intangible, a glimmer of hope is more than it can be perceived of by design. It is not a source of hope that is barely there, nor is it a reason for hope that is fleeting - the reality is that you see only the 'glimmer' because its total, majestic manifestation is yet to be discernible by your senses.. not because it isn't truly substantial.
If you recognize the most subtle of manifestations and question them rather than embracing them for what they are, it makes it difficult for more prominent manifestations to take hold --the energy isn't there, you aren't allowing those signs and messages the time of day and so they have very little to work with in getting through more magnificently --hence, they are but a 'glimmer'. It is not that you are one who overlooks activity of the spirit world or that there is any shortage of it in your life.. on the contrary, you're a magical person - but there's an area you've found tedious to make anything of and this is because you're taking what has surfaced for granted.
You are called upon by the spirits to liberate yourself from the tiresome structures that have kept you in a perpetual state of expectation - as in how to expect what is coming to you - because this is changing. There are manifestations unable to meet those expectations. The place you're in is old and out of sync with where you're headed. You must trust more in the unknown in order to gain clarity you are after, and ultimately have more control over the blessings wanting to show up in your life. The spirits want you to look at how free you've been to experience the things you seek, how rigidity and confining 'norms' might be getting in the way of your inherent second sight noticing recent magic at work. Possible third eye barrier - not a blockage but an avoidance that has created a veil to dim the light of those flickers.

Guides and aspects involved: Firefly in conversation with the Horse, a 6-sided die with a blank where 1 should be.
Thank you! I’m not surprised my energy feels worn down at this time. I’m definitely at a point where I’m feeling burnt out from work and school, but I keep myself going by knowing the effort I put in now will just make my future better.

Interesting that you mention a third eye “barrier” that isn’t a blockage. I’ve been feeling this lately too. This has given me a lot to reflect on.

VTPaganLady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Asrai
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: DeverraEinalia
Zodiac:

I would love to participate if there is a place left for me. I am really enjoying reading these and am new here.

Hekate devotee,Social justice warrior. Hellenic Polytheist who also practices witchcraft.My pronouns are she/her .I am a Demi-lady as well as being demisexual and pannsexual.I am 51.
On the pagan path since 1988. I have been blessed to have been able to work with four open circles and start one while living in Ft Wainwright AK. I am currently practicing with my daughter and grandchildren.Deaconess for Sacred Well
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:08 pm If there are still spots open for this, I would love to be included 😊
You're hyper-aware of a presence which refuses to move from your life. They are your 'rock' but in a somewhat conflicting manner. They WANT for you to challenge them, they are intending to stir you and provoke action - they'd like to see you attempt to move them from their place and you find yourself torn between wanting to give in to this action, and some fear about what could happen if you do. You don't actually want them to be gone, they are leaving you with so little choice it seems and you are more than powerful enough to rid them from your path if you wished it.
I see you holding on, holding yourself back from taking action here, waiting them out --it's like a staring contest at this point. Who will blink first? Who will make the move? But they are presenting as stoic and although they appear with less grandiosity than you do energetically (they're practically naked, seeming vulnerable), they have a quiet strength that rattles you to your core.. you are made to feel helpless in their presence, bound to their actions or lack thereof. Regardless of this challenging facade to the dynamic, there is a grace and beauty behind it --you have intense respect for one another, there is care and there is love shared. You have something significant to learn from them right now in their inaction, in this 'stare-down'..and are somewhat perplexed for the first time in a while about what the point of it all is. Your challenge is to realize whether you are intended to react to the provocation of silence and stillness, or to match/mirror that stillness with your own version of it.
There is a hint given by the spirits that moving toward the state which causes you the most discomfort right now, which has to do with your own vulnerability, is the one which is going to be the most illuminating...and the one which will allow you to 'capture' this combatant other or the essence of what they are hoping to have you know.

Guides and aspects involved - Eagle, kundalini movements, a unicorn presenting with the eyes of a feline and heart like withering roses which cling to the arousal of an exterior force.

—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”