Which Witch Are You? Reading and binding.

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Did anyone else get this freebie recently? I'm a sucker for readings and was curious.

"Which witch are you? This brand new reading & binding tells you which of the 7 classifications you fall into with which type of magickal practitioner you are and what that means for your current path & future journey. Each level brings you even more magick and fun to explore.
You will receive a reading that tells you which of the 7 classifications you are when it comes to your magickal connections, resonance, gifts, and direction. The reading is intended to help you find direction, motivation, and purpose when working with your supernatural goals over the next year. In addition to the reading you will also receive a binding(s) that helps you develop and strengthen your abilities and your purpose, experiences, and cultivation of power."

My reading:
PRISMATIC WITCH
YOU ARE A PRISMATIC WITCH AND YOU HAVE AN INNER RADIANCE UNIQUE TO YOUR CLASSIFICATION OF WITCH. YOU SEE THINGS THAT OTHERS CANNOT SEE WHEN IT COMES TO MAGICK & SPELLS. YOU HAVE A DISCIPLINE AND FOCUS THAT ALLOWS YOU TO REMAIN CALM IN A SPHERE OF CHAOS. YOU ARE NOT AFRAID TO TAKE ON NEW RESPONSIBILITIES OR TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF BY TACKLING A PATH OF ADVANCED MAGICK. YOU LIKE TO SURROUND YOURSELF WITH AS MANY DIFFERENT TYPES AND FACETS OF MAGICK AS POSSIBLE, AND YOU LIKE TO FLEX YOUR GIFTS WITH THE SUPERNATURAL. YOU ARE FASCINATED BY THE UNUSUAL AND EXOTIC WHEN IT COMES TO MAGICK. YOU ARE QUICK AND EXPRESSIVE WHEN IT COMES TO CONJURING AND WORKING WITH VARIOUS MANIFESTATIONS AND TYPES OF MAGICK; OPENING DOORS FOR EXPLORING AND WORKING WITH THE SUPERNATURAL. YOU TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS, YOU USE YOUR INTUITION, AND YOU UNDERSTAND POTENTIAL AS IT MANIFESTS AND SHIFTS WITHIN THE UNIVERSE. YOU ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW GIFTS AND WAYS TO ENHANCE YOUR MIND, BODY, AND SPIRIT.
AS A PRISMATIC WITCH YOU ARE EAGER TO EXPLORE CULTURAL MAGICK, TO LEARN ABOUT TIME AND ITS RELATION TO MAGICKAL GIFTS, AND TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF TO MANIFEST AND WORK WITH EVEN GREATER FORMS OF POWER. YOU ARE ALWAYS OPEN TO TRYING NEW THINGS AND TO PRESENT POTENTIAL AND POWER IN YOURSELF. YOU DO NOT SHY FROM NEW TYPES OF MAGICK AND YOU WANT TO EXPLORE AND LEARN ABOUT THE POTENTIAL AND POWER THAT COMES FROM EXPLORING AND WORKING WITH MAGICK AND ITS TRUE MANIFESTATION. YOU ARE ENGAGED, ENLIGHTENED, AND YOU PRESENT INTENSE AND FASCINATING OPPORTUNITIES RELATED TO MAGICK, RITUALS, AND FORMS OF MAGICK THAT CAN BEST SERVE WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU ARE GOING. YOU WRITE YOUR OWN DESTINY AND YOU TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR MAGICKAL GIFTS; RELAYING MORE INTENSE FORMS OF POWER FOR YOUR OVERALL HAPPINESS & POWER.

Gotta say, that's fairly apt. What I consider "my path" has never been limited to one thing, nor been particularly orthodox, and I learn a lot more than what I actually practice. I love learning. c:

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Mine stated celestial witch and I've had readings since from other people which indicate the same. I am very new at this, and I'm not sure what it means about me.

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

That's my reading.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is awesome. I think this is going to be mine too. I am a Celestial Witch. Got it through this time as it's a freebie again.
calliope56 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:53 am That's my reading.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”