new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 47
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Loretta

So I just ordered a muddled-blood vampire a few days ago.

Yesterday I felt unbearably sleepy since morning and countless chills throughout the day.
I could barely function but still managed to get thing done.
Upon arrival at home, I felt like I am a computer unplugged while loading heavy software and collapsed onto my bed in a few minutes.
My partner told me I was sleeping so deep that it was not able to wake me up.

For reference, I was not sick at all.

Could it be my new vampire giving me a visit as this is the first thing goes into my mind?
I have similar experience with my incubus but hits with a not-so-hard sleep truck.

If that's the case, I'd like to thank it for providing me a good night sleep despite my insomnia x*D

Rarely speaks.

47 companions at the moment.
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

It could be the case, yes. Everyone reacts different to new companions, no matter their kind. When I got a Fire Fae, Lynx and Eurono Fae bound I got a sudden fever and flu symptoms, which all vanished after three hours.
By ordering your new companion you already invited them into your space and energy field. When they visit your energies start to adapt to each other and that might cause different reactions like the ones you described.

But please keep an eye on it, just to make sure no other being is influencing or even draining you. Protection and cleansing are always a good idea.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Loretta_Ives520 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:32 am So I just ordered a muddled-blood vampire a few days ago.

Yesterday I felt unbearably sleepy since morning and countless chills throughout the day.
Upon arrival at home, I felt like I am a computer unplugged while loading heavy software and collapsed onto my bed in a few minutes.

Could it be my new vampire giving me a visit as this is the first thing goes into my mind?
I have similar experience with my incubus but hits with a not-so-hard sleep truck.

If that's the case, I'd like to thank it for providing me a good night sleep despite my insomnia x*D
I tend to think in terms of energy adjustment as well as psychosomatic processing. So maybe your energy is adjusting in anticipation of the spirit that will be coming your way and perhaps your mind-body system is responding too.

I also prefer to think that, if a conjuration has not yet been done, it's unlikely that you've had a visit in the usual sense. That's because I see the conjuration and binding as a special way to bridge the gap and allow a spirit to come through for us. Before the call has been done, I think an actual visit is not so easily possible, nor logically likely.

Of course, if they are already pre-conjured, a visit is very possible - it's even quite likely, in my opinion.

I guess that to some extent events follow time's arrow - one thing comes after another - even when it comes to the spirit world and its relation with our material plane. So, with that logic, a conjuration, which sends out a call for a best matched spirit, comes *before* they respond.

Of course, that is just a rule of thumb. There must be exceptions. And others may see things differently.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Loretta_Ives520
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:29 pm
Loretta_Ives520 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:32 am So I just ordered a muddled-blood vampire a few days ago.

I tend to think in terms of energy adjustment as well as psychosomatic processing. So maybe your energy is adjusting in anticipation of the spirit that will be coming your way and perhaps your mind-body system is responding too.

I also prefer to think that, if a conjuration has not yet been done, it's unlikely that you've had a visit in the usual sense. That's because I see the conjuration and binding as a special way to bridge the gap and allow a spirit to come through for us. Before the call has been done, I think an actual visit is not so easily possible, nor logically likely.

Of course, if they are already pre-conjured, a visit is very possible - it's even quite likely, in my opinion.

I guess that to some extent events follow time's arrow - one thing comes after another - even when it comes to the spirit world and its relation with our material plane. So, with that logic, a conjuration, which sends out a call for a best matched spirit, comes *before* they respond.

Of course, that is just a rule of thumb. There must be exceptions. And others may see things differently.
Since the order was made 6 days ago, I think it is possible that the conjugation has been done for the vampire. I have not received the customer’s notes yet, but it is possible due to other stuff taking time.(I have ordered an army of lares!)

Today I was absolutely fine so I could not really find out other possibilities for the sleepiness.

On a side note, I am hoping the parcel will arrive before my house moving :)|

Rarely speaks.

Loretta_Ives520
new here
new here

A quick update, I got the customer notes when I wake up this morning.
Now everything makes sense to me.
And yes, I live in very different time zone.

Rarely speaks.

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I would have nothing else to add what was already said.... So... Do you still have that sleepiness? Are you feeling better?^^

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I wonder if it was a trickster spirit who was driven away? I am with @Thyr in thinking that you need more protection. It's always a good idea.

Loretta_Ives520
new here
new here

Kobald wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 8:12 pm I would have nothing else to add what was already said.... So... Do you still have that sleepiness? Are you feeling better?^^
Actually, no.
Everything just returns to what it was.
No more sleepiness, everything is fine, only change was insomnia got better than before.
calliope56 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:27 pm I wonder if it was a trickster spirit who was driven away? I am with @Thyr in thinking that you need more protection. It's always a good idea.
I am not worry for protection as malicious things just goes poof for some reason.
They never get to me, and probably nothing will.
Thank you for the care, that made me feel loved. :*)*

Rarely speaks.

WalshSimon
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Hey there, I saw your post about feeling super sleepy after ordering a vampire, and I totally get it. It's normal to have questions about why this is happening.

Return to “Vampire”