Journeying Divination Event by Vipera

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Spiritlover99 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:13 pm Same here, if it's still open, I would love a reading, as to the best spiritual path for me
Channeling, manipulation, mimicry and morphism are in development for you as gifts and contribute to your spiritual expansion --you are able to adopt and carry similar energy to the forces you perceive of around you via channeling of their presence, and beyond the channeling you intuit organically how to 'follow' these currents of energy in order to exact results and maintain connections with the otherworld.
This means that you will be growing spiritually by way of detecting presences and then recreating the mood and essence of those presences --first it will be translatable through what you know on an earthly level, but with time you will literally be capable of growing into similar energetic forms (a type of shapeshifting) to understand exactly what they are exuding and where this is coming from on the level of their being and their realm.
So you will want to interact with varied intelligences of the spirit realm and through that association you'll see developments. Your exposure to otherworldly beings alone has a significant impact on you and alters the way you experience - you are incredibly sensitive in this way. The stronger the bonds you form with individual spirits, the greater your growth overall.
The one caution I am called to make is that you are someone who can easily lose yourself in the identities and energies of other presences, and knowing yourself better will allow you to ground on command as an essential practice given what you're capable of, and how you're prone to be guided.

This emphasis on spirits themselves being the basis of your best spiritual path is funny given your username.. keep involving yourself with them and connecting with them as you do.

Guides and aspects involved in relaying this message are the chameleon, reapers were also present, and the ballet 'swan lake' lingered around.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:56 am [...] Guides present include the Wolf, Selkie, and a luminous darkness washing over my visions in silken grey.
Thought you or others might be interested, Vipera, in something directly relevant that happened today while I was unable to sleep.

I was having a chat with my body (as you do), asking if there was anything it might like me to do for it in the near future. I got the request "Go home", which I clarified meant go deep inside. I did this, which was comforting.

As I did this, in the clarity that resulted, I became aware of something around me with a sense it was waiting to come through. Then I was led/taken to a vision of a big black bird alighting on an igloo. I associated that with the North Pole. Then I was shown the Wolf guide, who came to me and stood beside me; then a sense of the Selkie guide; and then that silken grey, luminous darkness washing over towards me.

There was a brief processing of this.

Then a Shamanic type, dark human spirit exhorted me to pass the baton of all this on to my own Shamanic spirits, which I did.

That was a little weird, as it involved that dark Shamanic figure first taking my head off and dropping it downwards in front of me, for my own Shamanic spirits to catch hold of.

In retrospect that seems comical. At the time I was worried I'd started to lose focus.

A little later, I walked out for some evening shopping. I passed 3 magpies and did my usual mental "How are Mr & Mrs Magpie and the kids?" greeting with a barely perceptible bow. The nearest looked up at me and I got a picture of it appearing at my ear, reassuring me that the young ones were being fed worms conscientiously. Moments later I walked past a blackbird - "Hello, blackbird" I thought towards it. It looked at me directly (unusual, I thought) seemingly in direct response.

So...animal guides and a gift of animal communication from that shamanic contact. Hmmm...

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

acifroc wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:52 pm do you still have room count me too
There's a matter in which you know you ought to be in complete control, a great deal of confidence and bravado emanates from you on this level. You are spiritually adept, in your awareness, the boundaries you keep and command over influences.. yet there's this nagging - hugely distracting or irritating energy pushing against that, trying to worm its way into the walls of your fortress and crumble the foundation you've built over lifetimes. It is very much a new intrusion, from this current life experience, and I have got to tell you is particularly insidious as it can get into any area you have exposed or left 'open to the elements'. The trouble here is you are not armed with much consciously to identify this intrusion or control it. Your spiritual fortitude and reputation is disconnected from your present embodiment - making the intruding energy nothing more than a bit of buzzing to your senses. You can tell there is something going on but are convinced it's not that big of a deal or that it is normal with what you've been working toward.. you need a reboot to your intuition - which is also powerful but lagging and/or partially 'deaf' right now to what is happening.
It is true that what is occurring is, at the end of the day, nothing more than a nuisance to be handled - but nuisances can get out of control and mislead you later on if/when you wonder why you've been struggling to make advancements in your path. You have had spirits informing you of the problem but it's as if you don't quite understand the message they are giving you - you hear it partially and because you can't fully desipher it you really can't do anything more and are left helplessly wondering what it was they were trying to say. Develop your listening skills and look into methods of reconnecting to your past lives so that you can further integrate your achievements and overcome the intrusion.
This intrusion can be a result of negative thoughts having grown into a cluster of thought-forms that will only increase in their nagging until they are properly dealt with. Therapy can help as well as any meditative techniques you apply.

Guides and aspects involved - 'swarming' seasonal energy, wise owl in talks with some 'bodyguard/spiritual heavyweight' presences guarding you and attempting to consult with you on the issues.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:33 am
Aurum wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:10 pm If the offer still stands, I would love to take part! As always, your work is very helpful and enlightening.
SPEAK YOUR TRUTH without guilt. There is an immense truth waiting to be faced and to be expressed, and it seems as though you're meandering around it and taking your time with how to approach it - this is not unwise, but it's been a while now already and the spirits are saying you have generated a lot of momentum leading up to the expression - it is going to be powerful, it will be potent and it will change everything for you.
There are thoughts that have been stirring within you for some time and you're going to be under the impression that you've been very honest and forthright with yourself.. this is true.. you've admitted everything to yourself internally but it is not translating to the external world.
Your lack of totally externalizing these frustrations and this sense of unease with your path - which is surfacing in the form of a child or small creature feeling left out of events/uninvited from the 'fun' or party that others seem to be enjoying and you cannot partake of - is keeping you in that space.
The thing is that this is more difficult for you than you've accepted. You are suffering more than you are letting on. You are a bright spirit full of creative energy and beauty which transmutes so much into blessings for yourself and others, but being that and knowing that reality does not mean that you cannot also be the person who is hurt, who is disappointed, whose dreams are fading. There's a bit of a struggle between the Persona of you and the Self. Your need to live up to a certain image, while you do not consciously adopt it, is heavily present and is pushing down the deeper well of creativity (and transformation) that exists for you. A lot of shoving down your feelings, pushing back what you really want to say a lot of the time, feeling you should be okay with how things are but there must be something wrong with you because you're not okay with that and you don't know how to make it better other than giving up. You are going to soon realize how fully you've been stifling yourself and in that, how you've been stifling your power to alter this situation.

Guides and aspects involved: throat chakra, Nightingale and Hummingbird in conversation, a past life presence who lived a nomadic lifestyle.
Thank you so much, Noc, I'm sure it's helpful as always. As long a I can figure out what this refers to. But yes, disappointment, disillusionment, and giving up have very much been the theme in my life lately, professionally and spiritually. And definitely feeling left out. I just wish I knew how I'm holding myself back and I just wished I knew how to bring this change about.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:44 am If you get around to me, I'd like to toss my hat in the ring! Topic: beasts/monsters
There is a door you have found the key to and because it is very old and has been sealed for aeons, you're experiencing its opening quite gradually - almost painfully - however you are keenly aware of it and seriously linked to it, you can feel it cracking open even slight as if it is sitting just beneath you and your very person shifts a bit as it lets a little more escape from within. SOMETHING is about to have enough room to FLY OUT of this primordial door, and free itself into the atmosphere you reside in with your present consciousness. The spirits give me the impression of you releasing it, rather than it flying toward you, since you've been positioned in that 'perching' above its opening. Edgar Allan Poe's 'The Raven' makes an appearance here in allusion to what is occurring, and you are the Raven, summoning this force from the doorway. But then you are also the door, and you are also the creature unleashed from it who escapes into the skies - plain to see.
Once this mystery is fully unveiled it will be truly unveiled.. as in, you will have no doubt, it will not be in any sort of abstract expression that is needing interpreting, it will not need to be searched for because the searching is done. Your search was for 'the door' or perhaps the 'key to the door', and it has taken patience to perch upon it as if you've been hatching an egg from underneath you. This is regarding a total manifestation of something you've been nurturing for many cycles - over and over and over and over - quite tedious, rather exhausting - but it's done.

I feel that guides and aspects involved are represented already in the report above, so will leave the message here.

—Oscar Wilde
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:01 pm
-arianna- wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:08 pm If there are still spots open for this, I would love to be included 😊
You're hyper-aware of a presence which refuses to move from your life. They are your 'rock' but in a somewhat conflicting manner. They WANT for you to challenge them, they are intending to stir you and provoke action - they'd like to see you attempt to move them from their place and you find yourself torn between wanting to give in to this action, and some fear about what could happen if you do. You don't actually want them to be gone, they are leaving you with so little choice it seems and you are more than powerful enough to rid them from your path if you wished it.
I see you holding on, holding yourself back from taking action here, waiting them out --it's like a staring contest at this point. Who will blink first? Who will make the move? But they are presenting as stoic and although they appear with less grandiosity than you do energetically (they're practically naked, seeming vulnerable), they have a quiet strength that rattles you to your core.. you are made to feel helpless in their presence, bound to their actions or lack thereof. Regardless of this challenging facade to the dynamic, there is a grace and beauty behind it --you have intense respect for one another, there is care and there is love shared. You have something significant to learn from them right now in their inaction, in this 'stare-down'..and are somewhat perplexed for the first time in a while about what the point of it all is. Your challenge is to realize whether you are intended to react to the provocation of silence and stillness, or to match/mirror that stillness with your own version of it.
There is a hint given by the spirits that moving toward the state which causes you the most discomfort right now, which has to do with your own vulnerability, is the one which is going to be the most illuminating...and the one which will allow you to 'capture' this combatant other or the essence of what they are hoping to have you know.

Guides and aspects involved - Eagle, kundalini movements, a unicorn presenting with the eyes of a feline and heart like withering roses which cling to the arousal of an exterior force.
That is extremely interesting and makes perfect sense. Gives me a lot of food for thought. Thank you so much!

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

VanNocturne wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:13 pm 0x. I have trauma based blockages (which I can see and feel) in my body. I have done over 10 years worth of studying psychology, and understanding what's going on within me on a scientific and analytical level. I've been long ready to take a spiritual approach, however I'm not sure where to begin.
Metaphorically speaking, I see the forest I wish to explore and journey through, but I also see the large fence surrounding the forest, and the guard dogs that bark and bite me every time I approach the fence. How do I take down those dogs? And after I climb over the fence, what should I bring with me while exploring the forest? 0x.
There is a frequency, a certain sound that emits from your voice which revs your spiritual 'engine' up beyond its highest octave of influence into a place of levitation or antigravity. The power that comes of this throat-centered vibration is magnetic, pulling through some extreme force on your behalf to transcend the boundaries you have been facing. You're to be pulled into deep space of the mind while still resonating to the earthbound consciousness, to reside in a dual existence, to take on two alternate timelines simultaneously in order to render the barriers ineffective to your presence. You know the two realities already, what you've not done is to merge them and then look at what is just beyond the tunnel they form when bound together.. to focus on that light, to put your entire self into that point of the unknown and let it anchor you. The anchor would pull you beyond the fence, the dogs, the forest would be your landing and your second sight would bend the trees to form a clearing.
But in this clearing you face the problem and recognize the problem is as intelligent, sentient, independent as your will to combat it by now. It is not an object sitting in wait to be altered, it is a living being with its own prerogative and that is why you've continued to struggle and have been incapable of finding the frequency - that whisper to the wild - which allows the transcendence I describe. You are to look at what you seek to target as a presence which is not looking for you to make contact with it. You are to see it as a part of yourself which has gone rogue and has ideas of its own. You are to get inside of its head, to find the sequence, to intercept the mind which holds the codes that lock the barriers in place. You must become one with it, and take down what barricades you off from the inside. You do not believe you can get inside because you are still interpreting this as an external or separate 'thing' when it is clearly, overwhelmingly, rooted within you. You are never blocked off from what lies within, that is an illusion. By your awareness of the illusion, you powerfully overthrow what stands in your way. It is between you and yourself. If 'they' know the pass-codes to dismantle these walls, then YOU know. The awareness will come in small bursts and you must be ready to take those as they present themselves, to be able to stop and catch that illumination in the moment. Act on the matter as if it is yours to act on.

Guides and aspects involved - the solar plexus and throat, a stinging tail flitting about like an out of control electrical cord, outer space.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

sasha_shadowmend wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:51 am I would love to be included, if possible. Leaving it open-ended. Thanks!
A lot of pressure congregates around your person in anticipation of alchemy, metamorphic result. You have finally drawn a conclusion on a matter from your early youth that has affected your entire path so far - it has not been easy to conclude as you've wavered back and forth on whether it could be possible - but it is really quite 'simple' the spirits say. Simple truths have been overcomplicated and you should continue to look to the very root of how certain ideas came into motion for you, how certain attractions have surfaced; what was your primal inner knowing in those moments? What compels you, what tells you that your probing is meeting the right surface for activation and accumulation of desire? Think back and find the answers.
You are blessed with a potent reconciliation of everything that is happening around you. You feel a multitude of vibrations overlapping one another, creating ripples that meet you as a conductor of energy in a vast pond of exchanges, and you absorb them to create change. There is a seamless quality to your reception of such that must be trusted. It would be far too easy to stop and think that it's all coming together too smoothly, that you must be overlooking a fatal flaw in the design of this 'flow', but you must let those concerns pass when they arise, and welcome the wings that are to adorn you with higher insight - set upon you by the acceptance of what was, what is, and what will come.
There is nothing remotely problematic to report beyond your more innocent self-aspect having slight fear in the face of change, which will overwhelm you like a great tidal wave and have that apprehension be quelled.

Guides and aspects involved - mutiny between senses, tie-dye energy, peace waves and the wind storms, Beetle/insect spirit.

—Oscar Wilde
acifroc
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel Devil
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: JITAKSU KAMPA
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:30 pm
acifroc wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:52 pm do you still have room count me too
There's a matter in which you know you ought to be in complete control, a great deal of confidence and bravado emanates from you on this level. You are spiritually adept, in your awareness, the boundaries you keep and command over influences.. yet there's this nagging - hugely distracting or irritating energy pushing against that, trying to worm its way into the walls of your fortress and crumble the foundation you've built over lifetimes. It is very much a new intrusion, from this current life experience, and I have got to tell you is particularly insidious as it can get into any area you have exposed or left 'open to the elements'. The trouble here is you are not armed with much consciously to identify this intrusion or control it. Your spiritual fortitude and reputation is disconnected from your present embodiment - making the intruding energy nothing more than a bit of buzzing to your senses. You can tell there is something going on but are convinced it's not that big of a deal or that it is normal with what you've been working toward.. you need a reboot to your intuition - which is also powerful but lagging and/or partially 'deaf' right now to what is happening.
It is true that what is occurring is, at the end of the day, nothing more than a nuisance to be handled - but nuisances can get out of control and mislead you later on if/when you wonder why you've been struggling to make advancements in your path. You have had spirits informing you of the problem but it's as if you don't quite understand the message they are giving you - you hear it partially and because you can't fully desipher it you really can't do anything more and are left helplessly wondering what it was they were trying to say. Develop your listening skills and look into methods of reconnecting to your past lives so that you can further integrate your achievements and overcome the intrusion.
This intrusion can be a result of negative thoughts having grown into a cluster of thought-forms that will only increase in their nagging until they are properly dealt with. Therapy can help as well as any meditative techniques you apply.

Guides and aspects involved - 'swarming' seasonal energy, wise owl in talks with some 'bodyguard/spiritual heavyweight' presences guarding you and attempting to consult with you on the issues.

Thank you very much for this valuable information.

I have to listen but I don't understand
But thanks to you I understood I have to remember who I am and reactivate my conscience

can you help

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:06 am
You are being called strongly to a presence that will be intimidating to face; they have a great pull over your senses and are beginning to dominate your thoughts - this is a darker force, and although you do not remember them - they know you VERY well. They have been searching for you for some time, and have finally found a way through. Their presence can be shocking and alarming.. they feel you've been taking 'baby steps' and are playing it 'too safe' - excluding potentials that you've always felt kindred to you but have not been sure when to approach. The reason there is confusion behind when or how to approach these is because you've been ready since birth. This is a birthright for you. You do not need to grow into it or do anything more to embrace it, the understanding is locked within you, desiring fervently to be unleashed. You are asked to surrender to the wildling night, to let yourself explore your power without hesitation!
Hesitation being something the spirits reinforced was one of your major blockages, yet they also made a point to say that you are learning who you were meant to be and are becoming more comfy in your own magical skin. There's a spectacular awakening at the heart of this meeting with the entity I'll call a 'provocateur'.. mounds of dying leaves and debris are seen being dug away by a strange creature, to retrieve what you yourself had kept safe for this moment.
You MUST follow through with this particular calling. It will gnaw away at you until you give in, and in this case the presence involved knows much better than you do about how to proceed - but you'll snap out of the trance you've been under that has dulled your experience, paling it beyond what your soul is used to, and there will be no more questions.

Guides and aspects involved - Great Elk, spine, colour yellow, the skull.
Thank you so much for the reading!

However, may I ask for help in understanding the reading better? I'm not sure what this darker force. Though there are times I feel I can be better in my psychic talents and such. After being cheated by people last year, I could feel an energy wanting to burst in me; I want them to be paid for hurting me. I'm not sure if this is the dark force that is mentioned here.

I also wonder if this calling is something I used to have when I was younger. I used to have intense calling out of nowhere that made me searched for something, that I could not find.... As years passed, this calling waned and then forgotten. Only one psychic picked this up. Until today, I never knew what calling was that.

So I appreciate if there is any other information that you can share with me to help me understand the reading.

Thanks in advance again.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”