You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Zheani
Zodiac:

I just got the description of my 1st vampire and I tried to look up anything about lemurian or lermurian clan that it said he was in.
Does anybody know anything about it?

^^ I think people who can't believe in fairy's are not worth knowing. \/
(1 sang vampire)
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 3

Sorry, this bit from the sale page is all I have:

"Lemurian: Tough, courageous, always seeking knowledge, adventurous, fearless, can be ruthless, not easily fooled, very protective & territorial."

Then again, this is probably a huge generalization for a large number of beings.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

lewdcorpse wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:02 pm I just got the description of my 1st vampire and I tried to look up anything about lemurian or lermurian clan that it said he was in.
Does anybody know anything about it?
How are things going with your first vampire? I also recently stumbled across the Lemurian and Atlantean Vampires in the shop and put them on my wish list. Although I could not find much information on them either their descriptions fit well with me.. I first want to build a strong bond with my BOTD vampire though because when I came across that listing the calling was so loud he may as well have been screaming at me to order him. :'D

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have a Lemurian Vampire.. Non CH. Not sure if it's the same that you are speaking of. He is not from a clan though. He's one of my more active, intensely felt , penetrating companions.

Return to “Vampire”