new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Open
If I could be anything, I would be...: A ring
My magical/paranormal name...: Kentra.

So I got a skinwalker as a Companion.....and I didn’t have a full clue what they where. I had a bit of info what they where. Anyways long story short I’ve already bonded with him. Any one have any advice? I got more a chance to have a idea what they are the other day. I think I need advice. I do not in any way want to rehome him at all. Just advice and help!

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

May I ask advice regarding what, exactly? What to task him? If you’ve bonded with him then the bond is sealed and you can task him. Does the listing mentions what he is good at? If not, contact his conjurer for a better answer.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Goldenaries86
new here
new here

Well just advice on what he would be good at tasking with so he’s not bored? I guess I learned some interesting facts about how skin walkers become why they are. I don’t judge him. I mean if he is going to do better now I would assume that he will be alright.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Goldenaries86 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:45 pm Well just advice on what he would be good at tasking with so he’s not bored? I guess I learned some interesting facts about how skin walkers become why they are. I don’t judge him. I mean if he is going to do better now I would assume that he will be alright.
Contact the conjurer and ask them.
Have you tried searching the forum? Maybe there are experiences with other people.
Consult with the CH help desk.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Goldenaries86
new here
new here

I could as ch. I just didn’t know where to ask?

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Goldenaries86 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:21 am I could as ch. I just didn’t know where to ask?
To contact CH helpdesk, please email, support@creepyhollows.com

Goldenaries86
new here
new here

CH Moderator wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:36 am
Goldenaries86 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:21 am I could as ch. I just didn’t know where to ask?
To contact CH helpdesk, please email, support@creepyhollows.com
Thank you so much I sent a text I just really need help!

santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

Goldenaries86 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:27 am So I got a skinwalker as a Companion.....and I didn’t have a full clue what they where. I had a bit of info what they where. Anyways long story short I’ve already bonded with him. Any one have any advice? I got more a chance to have a idea what they are the other day. I think I need advice. I do not in any way want to rehome him at all. Just advice and help!
Native American spirits are sort of my forte, if you will. Skinwalkers, as I'm sure you know, are not medicine men, but use their magics for darker purposes. They make wonderful companions for revenge magics, as well as protectors. Offerings for them, I've found, are sage offerings, protection incense, and other varying things. They make wonderful companions after bonding, and if they're summoned by experienced conjurors, then they should be completely safe and fine. :)

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
horrorculture
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Apsara
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know yet!
Zodiac:

I had an encounter with a Skinwalker spirit. I think they would be absolutely devastating to a target if they were sent to do harm. The one I encountered gave me severe fear, messed with electronics, hung around for days watching me and giving me terrible dreams and bad luck. People were horrible to me. The household was angry and disrupted. My relationship started to really fail. My anger level and emotional level were hard to get control of.

I agree with the above poster.

I almost wonder if you had a skinwalker bound to you, if you would be able to go to a place such as skinwalker ranch and not get messed with. Also, I can feel the spirit as I am typing this. This would be a very powerful companion.

Modern paintings are like women; you'll never enjoy them if you try to understand them.” ― Freddie Mercury

Male Cerah Fae, Male Fire Fae, Custom Conjure Freddie Mercury, Male Dark Arts Master Spirit, Male Asian Djinn, Female Apsara, Female Nymph
Goldenaries86
new here
new here

horrorculture wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:51 am I had an encounter with a Skinwalker spirit. I think they would be absolutely devastating to a target if they were sent to do harm. The one I encountered gave me severe fear, messed with electronics, hung around for days watching me and giving me terrible dreams and bad luck. People were horrible to me. The household was angry and disrupted. My relationship started to really fail. My anger level and emotional level were hard to get control of.

I agree with the above poster.

I almost wonder if you had a skinwalker bound to you, if you would be able to go to a place such as skinwalker ranch and not get messed with. Also, I can feel the spirit as I am typing this. This would be a very powerful companion.
He became my companion! Still getting to know him!

Return to “Creatures”