Practice time! What's in the box? 05/23/2022

Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

This is my first time trying something like this. Hmm..

A sky-blue (almost like a pastel or brighter sky blue) marble or round bead of sorts? I want to say silver in there as well, or of metalline silverish structure/design. Slightly elaborate in appearance but nothing over the top; just enough to have character? Cool to the touch and refreshing.

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Natural intuition for me. I saw the box and saw a coin, button or round pin in gold or rust golden colour. Who knows.... I could be entirely wrong.
Likes2Read wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 4:56 pm I'm curious: what methods are folks using to learn what's in the box? Remote viewing/clairvoyance, scrying, spirit communication, or other things?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Loretta_Ives520
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 47
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Loretta

I feel like there's a piece of amethyst inside.

Rarely speaks.

47 companions at the moment.
Alena
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

A ring. Ruby, to be precise.

Rimuru
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

A wolf.

"Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bump. I will try to get the answers posted by sometime Tuesday, so there’s still time to have a go at this puzzle. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

OK, we are one week in for this experiment, so now it's time to do a reveal.

Anyone who is tenured, and has read my recent blog posts, could have actually cheated a little bit, because I mentioned this box on the blog.

I had learned of a technique that Madame Pamita (parlourofwonders dot com) suggested during one of her online teaching videos. She described getting a figure of a cat, and then tasking it to bring you wealth, after which you make it an offering as a reward. She said (and I am paraphrasing) even though we really don't know if it is the spirit of the figurine, a cat spirit, or our own thoughts that make the magic happen, the main thing is that it works.

Well, that was all I needed to decide I wanted to have a cat figurine. But I wanted it to be teeny tiny so I could bring it with me. I also decided to get a box and set it up so that I could safely carry the cat with me and the figurine would not get damaged.

I got a small box, filled it with packing peanuts and blue and yellow excelsior, and now it is a safe cat bed for my cat figurine. Plus, the same shipment that had the blue and yellow excelsior also had a glittery moon and star, so I added those, as well. This is the way it looks.

I also had a little green and copper "wish box" pendant, which contains my reward for the kitty. Inside that, I put some catnip.

I hasten to add that the cat was NOT in the box this week. I wear a wrist wallet that allows me to carry vessels on my person, and because I am still working on strengthening the connection between the cat and me, I have had the cat on m person for the entire week.

OK, so now, let's have a look at the answers.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lightningkitsune wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 6:54 pm the second I saw it I was hit with either a marble or a small crystal sphere in my head.
No spheres, but the teardrop-shaped wish box was in the box.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Kobald wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:02 pm The first Thing wich came to mind was one or two these Ying-Yang-Spheres wich jingle as you roll them in your hands...
There was definitely a metallic object with something else inside it, though it was not a jingle ball.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:58 pm I am LMAO right now. I have the same exact box!! :'D

Is the pen only there for scale, or is it a clue as well? O.Op

I'm thinking crystal sphere. But dunno if that's because someone else said marble...
The box was set up as a cat bed/safe transport method for an opalite (a type of glass) kitty, so a connection is certainly there. However, she was not in the box at the time.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”