You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Magmaese White Tiger
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix
Zodiac:

Was wondering how many of my fellow keepers have realms as well for your spirit family to go to? Do you think they are worth it? For those of you who have them, where did you get them? Thanks in advance for the help and advice!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I never purchased it but I do have a realm or even more realm. But at the moment I am inbuilt aware of my earthen Realm. I did discover it accidentally after I got my young Were-Cat and I told my leader dragon 🐲 to make sure she gets protected and going to settle on with us fast. Then, when I went to chek on her, I find her playing when me creatures, walking in a beautiful green garden amounts my dragons and faeries. I realised she is in my paradise. Don't know how it was created but it's there and I can visit anytime. ❤️

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Phoenix78 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:28 am Was wondering how many of my fellow keepers have realms as well for your spirit family to go to? Do you think they are worth it? For those of you who have them, where did you get them? Thanks in advance for the help and advice!
So I think you mean a pocket astral realm? (ie An astral space created by a practitioner or by a person for themself.)

I have a servitor that can create that kind of pocket astral realm and I have created a small one for myself before, where I met unbounds.

But...I've never felt attracted to the idea of meeting my bound spirit companions in such a space, myself. However - some of the CH materials talk about how it can be good to create your own mental space, where you can be perfectly at ease, in which you can greet & meet your spirits...even as part of the conjuration process.

eg see also https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-fo ... adise.html

To me such a mental space may seem similar to an astral realm / space but it's actually different. I much prefer this 2nd type of space as a mental meeting ground (for one thing you don't have to go through the whole rigmarole needed for safe astral travel and return.

However I have read posts by forum members who've done variations on the astral space theme and like it.

I don't think you meant "have realms [...] for your spirit family to go to" in terms of they wouldn't have anywhere to be, otherwise, did you? If so, then I would say they always have their own realms that they can be in, as well as the option to be near or around us, or even to go back to their vessel.

So, although I have done and can create and use such realms, I prefer not to interact with my spirits there, for the reasons outlined above.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Phoenix78
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Magmaese White Tiger
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix
Zodiac:

I was talking about the pocket type of realms. Didn’t know what they were called…so thanks 🙏 . I guess being new to this I was browsing different stores and came across pocket realms and thought wow this would be great for us to be all together. Now that I am thinking about it, maybe they don’t want to be all together, want to go to their own realm or vessel. It’s so easy to get caught up in everything being new. Thanks for all your help! :)

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I don't have any that I purchased as a construct from someone else but I have a few different ones I have created for different purposes (different pocket realms for different types of magick, for hanging out with spirits, for meeting with unbound spirits etc).

I also have a few constructed by my companions or together with them. Those are usually specific to one companion though. Like our special place to hang out (not that everyone else in my spirit family is banned from coming there, but they'll usually ask first because it's someone else's space, in a way).

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”