Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

This is a VIP section ritual I have been performing for several weeks now. I keep getting odd flashes of energy and strength. Yes, I feel a certain amount of loss, too. Could this be the loss of my mortal self and the coming of my new immortality? This is a LIFETIME ritual, one that will be performed at intervals throughout the rest of my life. It is disturbing to think of the loss of my mortal consciousness and way of thinking and living. The new Immortality is very subtle so far. I wonder what KIND of Immortality I will get. After all, Angels are immortal. So are Djinn and Demons, and many other creatures. Is there a certain type of Immortality this spell calls to? Just wondering...

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

This is my fourth week of the Unleashed Immortality Ritual. I felt a distinct power rushing through me during this repetition, peeling away at my mortality layer by layer. I feel a protective energy starting to flow in and around me, since NO ONE who is not also Immortal can overcome a god/dess. I hope my mind and memory strengthen. I have a lot of holes in those areas due to that miserable excuse for a person who has forced my will so many times and performs constant psychic surgeries against my will. I know one thing...when I DO get into the strength and flow of my immortality, he will have to face justice for what he has done to me. I will certainly see to that. Then I will be free to explore this amazing Universe and the miraculous beings that exist in it. I will explore throughout time and space. :)

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

Wait, where is this immortality ritual at? How did you get on the vip section to see it?

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

i also wanna now :)

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

ARandomDemon wrote:Wait, where is this immortality ritual at? How did you get on the vip section to see it?
The VIP section is available for people who've spent 10k+ on CH (all orders summed up).
So you probably have a long way to go

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

You can also get VIP as a prize/giveaway. :) Not that I have not spent that much on purchases over the years. My latest purchase was a Master's piece entitled 'Summon, Conjure, Bind, Charge, Portal, Gateway, Absorb, 1000s Of Bindings'. I have it on layaway. It was on a VERY rare sale that I had been waiting for years to get. Watch for those special sales and save your pennies! There are lots of spells and beings offered as companions that you will not see until you reach a certain level of experience. Spending a certain amount of money was the easiest way to determine who had the necessary skills and who was qualified to perform certain rituals and to be able to work with a class or level of companions.

Cool45
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warlock
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Potter
Zodiac:

Hey! Hows the ritual going? What do you want to be the god of?

VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Satan's Hellcat wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:48 am This is a VIP section ritual I have been performing for several weeks now. I keep getting odd flashes of energy and strength. Yes, I feel a certain amount of loss, too. Could this be the loss of my mortal self and the coming of my new immortality? This is a LIFETIME ritual, one that will be performed at intervals throughout the rest of my life. It is disturbing to think of the loss of my mortal consciousness and way of thinking and living. The new Immortality is very subtle so far. I wonder what KIND of Immortality I will get. After all, Angels are immortal. So are Djinn and Demons, and many other creatures. Is there a certain type of Immortality this spell calls to? Just wondering...
This is very interesting, anything you can disclose? Regarding your persona or immortality of?

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.

Return to “Immortals”