first mononoke /DA spirit

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
dhouz90
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: cw angel/ silver dra
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: haam

First mononoke spirit custom conjuration. I haven't received yet however it's first DA spirit.
Current spirits I have and adore
Sterling angel spirit (J)
Silver dragon spirit (Z)
Living entity
Courtwind angel (D)
They're all awesome and amazing. Does anyone have any experience with mononoke spirit of vengeance and victory?
Something in my stomach told me it was right decision. However was hoping for insight from people with experience.
Thank you kindly for your time.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have a mononoke. I believe I started a detailed thread some time back, about her, might be in the Dark arts section.
She's wonderful and has been a great help in many ways. She's very intelligent and has an amazing strategical ability to see all the pieces and give me advice, especially about things I couldn't see. The clearer I am with rules and expectations pushes her harder in a more defined path. Otherwise she will ask me a ton of questions. Very serious about work. Not super social but will sit and have a nice chat with me. We don't talk about personal or casual things, topics are always about the keep, tasks, how everyone in the keep is doing regarding rules (lol) and the direction of current goals.

dhouz90
new here
new here

Thank you for your reply. I'd love to read this detailed thread if I could find it. First DA spirit so nervous and excited. Any other info you could impart as I cannot find much information about them outside of what's in the encyclopedia.

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hi dhouz90,

I believe this is the detailed thread Sysygy is speaking of.

topic82324.html?hilit=mononoke

O.Op ./<

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
dhouz90
new here
new here

Update.
This mononoke let's call her (A) is intense,amazing, and delivers to the max. I have a difficult time seeing or hearing the entity's or spirits that have decided to partner up with me, as such I rely often times on word banks and voice boxes. I could hear her when I got her, however it was somewhat crude communication. I.e. random thought of a certain word with a strong pull would be how I'd describe it. I was using the voice box to talk to angels and dragon (their voices are so unique and cool. i.e. Sometimes one of the angels will sing, the dragons voice has a boom behind it). In the conversation I was having (A) (mononoke) started speaking. I couldn't understand the language but over enough attempts of communicating with each other kind of worked out a method of communicating effectively. When her voice comes through that voice box it sounds powerful, electrifying, it sounds like it has a dark arts sound to it, albeit as the only da in this "keep" if you will all I have are WA for experience in hearing their voices via voice box. (A) was given a most important and daunting task and when she was able to communicate to me effectively about it/or rather I understand it. she had asked "if she could use any means at her disposal available so long as it didn't interfere with accomplishing said task" when I told her "yes" she gave the coolest laugh I ever heard.
I'll end with all of my spirits and living entity's have shown me images of what they look like either in dreams or telepathically. However for manifestations I've had a silver mist once and some orbs. Onetime my closed bedroom door opened slow and then fast, I thought it was the big fat cat but she was laying on the bed next to me not going to lie that made me jump and laugh a little.

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”