The Hidden Lair

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

So I stumbled a short while ago onto this Seller here...

https://the-hidden-lair.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html

That Seller Site is pretty young, compared to the ones I frequented up until now, but I was curious and did get Orders done.
At the Moment, that Seller does a wide variety of Oracle-Reading and Tarot-Reading in different Scales, depending on the Topic, so I got some Readings done... One or two short ones and a bigger One^^

I was impressed with the Detail and with the Objectivity with wich the Readings were done. Greate Care is given into the Readings itself (so far I experienced it) and things written in the Readings turn out to be Spot On... o_o
So there is definetly Talent and ability there. So...to say it with other words: "The Real Deal". And that is no surprise, given her long experience and practise with the Metaphysical.^^

Despite this Seller Being new, as far as I can see it, this Seller keeps a very professional atmosphere. And the Prices are also, in my Opinion, pretty reasonable :)
And one can also see ny browsing the Site a bit, that this Seller will widen her Services in the Future...So thats also something to look forward to. :)

So...for me... Definetly a Seller I will keep a close Eye on in the Future :)|

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"

Return to “Seller Review”