Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:24 am Quick note: I was looking up Blue Lotus, and discovered it is a member of the lily family. Keep it FAR AWAY from any cats in your household, as all aspects of lilies are toxic to cats. I know someone who had an indoor/outdoor cat, who got lily pollen on himself from flowers in a neighbor's garden, and succumbed to kidney failure.

If you bring Blue Lotus into your home, or try to grow one, make sure it's safely kept where your cats can't get anywhere near it.

Having said that, I did follow that Etsy link, and I am curious to try it at some point. If I do, it will be stored somewhere that no pet can get at it.
Thank you, Likes2Read. I have two cats so this is good to know. I always store my herbs in jars but I'll know to be extra careful.
I have one cat that likes to stick his paws into everything.

🦇♦️🦇
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Ah yes. I have cats, but am just so used to cultivating plants and storing them that keeping them from prying creatures is second nature to me now, so I didn't even think to give such a warning. Thanks for chiming in with that, Likes2Read!

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Wow, blue lotus will be one of the natural teas/uses I will be looking forward to try now.

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Here is another thread from a while ago, that outlines practice techniques.

I am pretty sure this is mentioned in the thread, but when you start experimenting, sty far, far, far away from anything that would cause emotional upset. Don't ask if your partner loves you, don't ask if your pet secretly wants to be rehomed, don't ask if your boss wants you gone, and so on. DO NONE OF THAT. Our answers are not going to be 100% perfect even after we have years of experience, never mind when we are just starting out. The biggest thing experience gives us is a better knack for recognizing when an answer is connected to something valid that's going on, versus being a random stray thought that we might be scaring ourselves with because human nature. Do not doubt your partner (without concrete evidence, at least), your pet totally loves you and wants to be with you, if your boss had issues with your work they would tell you what they want you to change, etc.

Stick to non-emotionally-wrought topics like "what color car will come down the street next". Trust me on this one. Your blood pressure will thank you.

Anyway, on to the link: topic52671.html

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”