Practice time! What's in the box? 05/23/2022

Redstarbright
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Likes2Read wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:47 am
Redstarbright wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:04 pm Rubber blue green in colour not to big
Both blue and green are featured in the contents of the box. Some of the excelsior is blue, and the wish box is green.
Thanks the colours just popped

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Now, the question that everyone who tried this should ponder: what did the answers feel like when you were perceiving them?

Especially, when some details were accurate but others weren’t, did the various answers feel different? What did the accurate ones feel like?

This is how we learn to recognize our accurate answers. Seek out answers regularly (not about life-changing info, as that’s too emotionally wrought), and then observe the results and how your answers felt to you when you got them. This is how we learn our own inner workings and refine our accuracy.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

For me it was a flash of a picture of something white that was the size of a chess piece, but I think that I filled in the its a chess piece from trying to interpret what it was similar too so I went with best guess beyond white and roughly cylinder and small but long. I need to let the image shape itself more without my mind trying to shape it into a best guess.

Nathayra
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Likes2Read wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:07 am
Nathayra wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:58 pm some little plushie, cat or racoon or something
While the cat figurine was not in the box, the box belongs to, and was made for, the cat whose vessel is this figurine.
I think this is interesting, as my reaction was "nice, got the right impression" as well as "no, I did not relate to the figurine". For me, when guessing, I got the image of something little, fluffy, with perked ears and looking curiously out of the picture.
When looking at the cat figurine, I get completely different impressions x*D

Phoenix78
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Magmaese White Tiger
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix
Zodiac:

I asked my gryphon that it was her day to be bonding with me and I got a picture of a crystal cat rubbing against the box.

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Likes2Read wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:12 pm Now, the question that everyone who tried this should ponder: what did the answers feel like when you were perceiving them?

Especially, when some details were accurate but others weren’t, did the various answers feel different? What did the accurate ones feel like?

This is how we learn to recognize our accurate answers. Seek out answers regularly (not about life-changing info, as that’s too emotionally wrought), and then observe the results and how your answers felt to you when you got them. This is how we learn our own inner workings and refine our accuracy.
Definitely have given me food for thought about how answers feel right or not quite right. Thank you again!

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

Likes2Read wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:05 am
VanNocturne wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 11:06 pm 0x. I'm thinking a small mirror, a crystal point. Citrine, or a mineral that's see-through similarly to Citrine. I keep seeing a greenish (olive green) coloured crystal. I'm also seeing something similar to one of those ornate pocket watches, something associated with the number 8, dagger shaped, and a paperclip.

I'm guessing it's one of your Spirit Family's charging boxes? It has "loving grandmother' vibes to me. That's my guess. 0x.
Opalite is a whitish, translucent glass, though it is carved and treated like a gemstone for making jewelry and sculptures. The cat was not in the box, but the box belongs to her, so it doesn't astound me that some of the descriptions in this thread are things that could be applicable to the cat. Green/olive green is the color of the wish box inside.

It definitely is a box for one of my spirits, even if she might be best described as a servitor or other, similar concept. I agree with Madame Pamita: the jury is out as to what exactly the source of this spirit presence is. But when the magic works, it's all good. (I always have been an animist anyway, before I knew that the word existed. So if you carve glass into the shape of a cat, voila! It's a cat to me.)
0x. Will you eventually tell us what the contents of this box are at the end of the week? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

VanNocturne wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:28 pm
Likes2Read wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:05 am
VanNocturne wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 11:06 pm 0x. I'm thinking a small mirror, a crystal point. Citrine, or a mineral that's see-through similarly to Citrine. I keep seeing a greenish (olive green) coloured crystal. I'm also seeing something similar to one of those ornate pocket watches, something associated with the number 8, dagger shaped, and a paperclip.

I'm guessing it's one of your Spirit Family's charging boxes? It has "loving grandmother' vibes to me. That's my guess. 0x.
Opalite is a whitish, translucent glass, though it is carved and treated like a gemstone for making jewelry and sculptures. The cat was not in the box, but the box belongs to her, so it doesn't astound me that some of the descriptions in this thread are things that could be applicable to the cat. Green/olive green is the color of the wish box inside.

It definitely is a box for one of my spirits, even if she might be best described as a servitor or other, similar concept. I agree with Madame Pamita: the jury is out as to what exactly the source of this spirit presence is. But when the magic works, it's all good. (I always have been an animist anyway, before I knew that the word existed. So if you carve glass into the shape of a cat, voila! It's a cat to me.)
0x. Will you eventually tell us what the contents of this box are at the end of the week? 0x.
I posted some photos on the evening of Monday, 05/30. For me, it's on page 3 of the thread, but I have the default display settings. I'm not sure what page it would be on for the folks who have different display settings.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”