new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I loved listening to your podcast. You have such a calm voice. So lovely. And much positive and good info there. I hope to hear new episodes too.

"Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real."
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I'm alive! I know that it has been a while since I last posted an episode. I responded to an email that I recived and blabbed a bit. I hope you enjoy it!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @Metheus North ,i am very happy to hear your calm and lovely spirit and that you are well in spite of everything is going on with you. 🙏🤗

Metheus North wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:22 am

I'm alive! I know that it has been a while since I last posted an episode. I responded to an email that I recived and blabbed a bit. I hope you enjoy it!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:12 am Hi @Metheus North ,i am very happy to hear your calm and lovely spirit and that you are well in spite of everything is going on with you. 🙏🤗

Metheus North wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:22 am

<3 Thank you, @ASTER! I hope that you are doing well!

Here's the next episode!

sasha_shadowmend
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sasha Shadowmend
Zodiac:

This is great. I listen to a lot of podcasts at work to pass the time. It's kind of hard to find good spiritual material. I will be listening.

"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper." - W.B. Yeats

"I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am." - Sylvia Plath

|..| X..X 0..0 \:* ^^ 0x. <3 \/

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Metheus North thank you for your podcast. It was enlightening. I am so sorry that you have to deal with this in your private spirit keeping life. I would suggest to get a chaos angel from the ivory pagan store. With a seraphim from her. Those white light beings are very night in vibration and the chaos angel will able to deal with this type to banish it. You can even ask this out right from Brianna, before getting one. This is a suggestion and I am not an expert at all. Most likely you also have things in place to help you deal with this problem. But my angels popped into my mind therefore, I thought I’ll mention it.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:35 am @Metheus North thank you for your podcast. It was enlightening. I am so sorry that you have to deal with this in your private spirit keeping life. I would suggest to get a chaos angel from the ivory pagan store. With a seraphim from her. Those white light beings are very night in vibration and the chaos angel will able to deal with this type to banish it. You can even ask this out right from Brianna, before getting one. This is a suggestion and I am not an expert at all. Most likely you also have things in place to help you deal with this problem. But my angels popped into my mind therefore, I thought I’ll mention it.
sasha_shadowmend wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:25 pm This is great. I listen to a lot of podcasts at work to pass the time. It's kind of hard to find good spiritual material. I will be listening.
Thank you so much! 💓 I appreciate your very kind words and the advice! In this episode, I go a bit further with my experience...and what to look for...is there a doctor in the house? 😂

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Metheus North wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:10 am
ASTER wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:35 am @Metheus North thank you for your podcast. It was enlightening. I am so sorry that you have to deal with this in your private spirit keeping life. I would suggest to get a chaos angel from the ivory pagan store. With a seraphim from her. Those white light beings are very night in vibration and the chaos angel will able to deal with this type to banish it. You can even ask this out right from Brianna, before getting one. This is a suggestion and I am not an expert at all. Most likely you also have things in place to help you deal with this problem. But my angels popped into my mind therefore, I thought I’ll mention it.
sasha_shadowmend wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:25 pm This is great. I listen to a lot of podcasts at work to pass the time. It's kind of hard to find good spiritual material. I will be listening.
Thank you so much! 💓 I appreciate your very kind words and the advice! In this episode, I go a bit further with my experience...and what to look for...is there a doctor in the house? 😂

I got to know Billy too. I purchased a Ba'hai Djinn angelic from him. He was that quick 😲 and triple binded my freebie item as a new customer application. He is great!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Season 2 is now up and running! We're getting away from the what to do at the beginning...it's time to start on Spirit Communication! I hope you enjoy 😁

Return to “Website Showcase”