A Jester from Medieval France 🇫🇷, An Aphrodite's Greek Priestess & A Cherokee Medicine Woman

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 180
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: 😇🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙🏼‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter
Zodiac:

I would like to introduce my 3 human spirits with me. two of them actually happened to be my spirit guides. My Cherokee Medicine Woman is from MMT.

I have to say, they are all very dear to my heart. They have prickled much profound interest into their life. Luckily, I got my spirit guide reading from Ivory Pagan, Brianna. She gave so much description about them, that I can see them literally with my mind eyes simply reading about them.

My Jester is relatively new spirit guide who came to me this year in February. His task is to help me heal from hurts, see life with moments of laughter and love the small things that makes us happy 😊 and cheerful so by the end of the day, we would stay in a happy mood without being overly serious and burdened. He came to me, just the right time when I got bedridden with my sudden strike of illness. He is 🇫🇷 and used to be a Jester comedian in wealthy Lord's houses. He is great with healing art and he has an uplifting bright personality.

My total surprise, second spirit guide is my Oracle /Seer, of Greek Immortals, Aphrodite's and Poseidon's Priestess. She was revered for her gifts of fortsite and she lived near the ancient Mediterranean sea. She used to gaze upon the water and activated her medium gifts that way to see the future ect. Her task is to help me with my connection to my intuition. She is very motherly, beautiful and wearing a then customary, artistic and revealing dress 👗. I really adore her and very thankful for her to come to me as me spirit guide. She really well matched with me, with my own past life, as I was doing very similar things at the same place and I was revered by my small village folks according to CH reading done by Magnolia recently. She is truly a treasure I wish to get to know her and learn from her too.

My wonderful Cherokee Medicine Lady I do love and respect for all her healing arts. She is a conjuration request from Lisa and I treasure her immensely. She is wise and beautiful with soothing and relaxing nature and extremely patient with me. She guided me to healing modalities within a short time and also I picked up a wonderful herb book. I totally adore her, she is vet unique and very gifted in every way.

All of these amazing companions are heaven sent. Two of them, came without me knowing until recently. Everyone probably would be better off knowing about their own spirit guides and ancestors, now that I have been discovering them. It's truly vitalising for me. 🤗 I am so greatful for them all to choose to come to me with their very special gifts to help me in my earthen journey.

Aster💫185
sasha_shadowmend
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sasha Shadowmend
Zodiac:

Very interesting! Prior to finding the spirit keeping community, I was under the impression you had to be a psychic medium to channel spirits, and that only some people were born with the ability. Therefore, you either had to naturally have that ability, or rely on someone who did to contact human spirits.

My paternal grandmother had ancestry of the Algonquin tribe of North America. Your post has inspired me to look deeper into that heritage and maybe someday I'll have a spirit companion who can teach me about that bloodline. It sounds like a great opportunity to learn, as I've always been fascinated with anything to do with the history of the indigenous people all over the world.

"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper." - W.B. Yeats

"I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am." - Sylvia Plath

|..| X..X 0..0 \:* ^^ 0x. <3 \/

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

sasha_shadowmend wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 12:05 pm
Very interesting! Prior to finding the spirit keeping community, I was under the impression you had to be a psychic medium to channel spirits, and that only some people were born with the ability. Therefore, you either had to naturally have that ability, or rely on someone who did to contact human spirits.
You are not wrong with your impression. I did think of it pretty much the same. But I guess, even if we are not aware of it within ourselves or not do such things like in my case, evidently they do come to us through our higher self allowance and God’s protection to do their guidance. I only recently started to hear the still small voice about my gifts of psychic-mediumship. Before, I simply blocked it out. Everything is a learning curve. I only focused on healing in this life but obviously I will have more thing’s to be occupied with soon.
My paternal grandmother had ancestry of the Algonquin tribe of North America. Your post has inspired me to look deeper into that heritage and maybe someday I'll have a spirit companion who can teach me about that bloodline. It sounds like a great opportunity to learn, as I've always been fascinated with anything to do with the history of the indigenous people all over the world.
wow definitely look into it. If you specifically got it in your bloodline, that will even possible that you have already spirit guides with you from that tribe. Spirit Guides seem to be greatly different to conjured companions. Most of them are already with us since birth. Look into yours if you can. I strongly recommend Ivory Pagan, Brianna or Creepy Hollow too.

Aster💫185
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 33
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'm so happy for you, @ASTER ! Have you been with them for a long time then?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

My two guides are with me since last year. My Cherokee Medicine Woman is about since March this year. Turned out even one of my son has a Cherokee Native American with him since birth as a spirit guide. He is 22. I love them all.
calliope56 wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 5:31 pm
I'm so happy for you, @ASTER ! Have you been with them for a long time then?

Aster💫185
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte

Thank-you for sharing. You've also inspired me to check. I requested an ancestor reading from CH. That will help start me discovering the same. I've also gotten a reading from @Vipera aspis atra and CH which speak about "star child" and celestial witch. Maybe my spirit guide is non-human.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Wow... Definitely check it out then. Because I am a star seed myself and I have even now 8 guides with me amongst the rest. My discovery started with little bits of clues from CH freebie readings, then I decided to get proper orders, one from CH because it's expensive, and few more from the ivory pagan shop, Brianna. She has given a long and very descriptive feedback to me. I got several spirit guide orders and questions to my spirit guides orders from her, where I asked, out right, WHERE MY SOUL ORIGIN WAS CAME from in the UNIVERSE 🌌 . I am a Pleiadeian 🌟 seed. After then it's all started to tie together. Native American Indians are starseed origins too.
I hope you'll discover some amazing facts. It's makes a great difference.
calliope56 wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 1:42 pm
Thank-you for sharing. You've also inspired me to check. I requested an ancestor reading from CH. That will help start me discovering the same. I've also gotten a reading from @Vipera aspis atra and CH which speak about "star child" and celestial witch. Maybe my spirit guide is non-human.

Aster💫185
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte

Same here! I got the CH reading as a freebie and Vipera did the same for free, too! That led me to the CH blood reading I purchased. And, I took your advice to seek out Brianna from Ivorypaganshop. (I placed an order!) I'll update you and let you know when I get the information! Thank-you again, @ASTER

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte

@ASTER I wanted to let you know that my spirit guides are: calming 19th Century English spiritualist, fairly recent new spirit guide of a Greek priestess, a werebear who's been with me for several years and a light being who's been with me since I was one. As I am new, I am still piecing things together to make sense for me. But, I understand the why for each one; they all bring a unique insight and gift. The werebear came to me at a time when I needed him to help me be stronger and keep away from harmful people. The Greek priestess helped start me on my spiritual journey again. The light being and spiritualist has always been there for me, guiding and comforting me.

I need more time to understand this more deeply to my core being. But, I thank you for pointing me in another direction.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I totally get you. It's a new learning curve. And knowledge exposure sometimes needs a day or two to digest.

What makes me to relax with my new discoveries that they chose to come to me, without my knowledge, to help me, voluntarily. Plus all of my Starseed guides are with me also, since birth pretty much.

They KNOW ME. uwu All my ugliness too. Yet, they stick with me. This is superb powerful relasation. Also, I felt like similar to you. I was actually shocked and surprised by having so much guides around me, plus I became a spirit keeper too.

I thought I have done wrong, because I only just descover my spirit guides and ➕ my naturally assigned arcangels too. But I got reassured, that they are all working on different levels and espect of us.

There's no negative interference with them or clashes being all attached to me. Especially, I am only working with very light grey and white arts beings.

Congratulations for your discovery. It'll goes a long, good way with you too. They are going to come more into your presence awareness as you call them by their names. They are super important to know about as they are already helping to shape your life. 🤗
calliope56 wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:13 pm
@ASTER I wanted to let you know that my spirit guides are: calming 19th Century English spiritualist, fairly recent new spirit guide of a Greek priestess, a werebear who's been with me for several years and a light being who's been with me since I was one. As I am new, I am still piecing things together to make sense for me. But, I understand the why for each one; they all bring a unique insight and gift. The werebear came to me at a time when I needed him to help me be stronger and keep away from harmful people. The Greek priestess helped start me on my spiritual journey again. The light being and spiritualist has always been there for me, guiding and comforting me.

I need more time to understand this more deeply to my core being. But, I thank you for pointing me in another direction.

Aster💫185

Return to “Human”