NewKeeper1211
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

This is a complete newbie question!

What is your favorite spell/what are you working with most lately, and what do you do?

Is it simply meditation with the vessel, do you create a circle, do a ritual?

Help! How do you do it?! :'D

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @NewKeeper1211 .

I am relatively new myself with my second year of spirit keeping. My latest discovery was actually to found out about my own spirit guides that most of them are around since birth.

My most favourite spells are
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/binding- ... o-all.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/puzzle-key-command.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/power-or ... mmand.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/hurricane-power-orb.html

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

NewKeeper1211 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:38 pm This is a complete newbie question!

What is your favorite spell/what are you working with most lately, and what do you do?

Is it simply meditation with the vessel, do you create a circle, do a ritual?

Help! How do you do it?! :'D
This may be a boring, standard answer from me but hopefully potentially still of use.

If you have a CH spell binding, this the way to work with it:

"At any time you can engage any Creepy Hollows spell directly by willing or summoning the spell. What does this mean? You can summon spells through telepathy (thinking about the spell), or by speaking the spell name directly, e.g. "Summon spell Join the Charade". You will discover that your spells & magic immediately apply to any endeavor in which they can assist you. For example, if you are working with a spell, or are meditating, to bring out your Third Eye powers, then the spells you have which are related to your Third Eye become immediately integrated with you & the situation, applying their power and influence for you & your Third Eye.

All magic requires your ongoing contribution of time & effort to fully delve into the depths of the spell & what it can do for you. This means you need to spend time working with the magic and spells in your keep from time-to-time. While the magic works for you automatically & intuitively for you in the background all the time, it is when you work with magic that you really learn its many facets and you learn how deep and powerful the spell can be. By working with the spell this means instructing & tasking the spell to complete certain tasks for you in a period of time, or overall. This also means spending time with the spell in reflection or a meditative state, and allowing the magic to flow through you & around you so you can identify the spell through its unique energy signature."

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
NewKeeper1211
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2

@Lewk Not boring at all, very helpful thanks!!!

Loviatar
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: my true self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Depends. I just think of "spells" as enhancing and focusing my intentions. I've recently realized I've actually done spell work for a long time without even being aware of it. I do what I feel I need. Meditation is my most important tool right now. I don't really "reuse" spells. My favorite one has probably been the one that lifted me of a burden I had carried for a long time. I had this candle my friend gave me at his place after we meditated together, and I just knew when I got home and felt that burden on my chest I had something that could help me let go of that.

My meditation has been turned around since joining. I have figured out so many approaches I'm having more trouble to decide what to practise then with what to start. To me at first it was one of two things: either inwards or away. So either I'd ground myself to my body as well as I could, feel my heart pumping, lungs filling, every fiber you have. Or away, so let go of your thoughts, your feelings, your sense of body, your actions, your experiences and just be with what you are after letting go of that. The feeling is surprisingly similar, either way you go far enough the boundaries that divide you cease to limit your sense of feeling.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”