LittleBat
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Disaster purchase from Starry1night wrecking my life

Post by LittleBat »

So, I was advised by the CH moderators to post in this forum about these issues, see if anyone has any advice: here's the relevant portions of the review I posted, re: the BA item that ruined my life.

-I purchased an item from Starry1night 2 years ago, having had great work from her before on the WA side of things. But the truly terrifying thing about Starry’s wares, is that there is no warning on anything. Where CH are responsible, and will inform you severely about the risks of bringing even a light grey arts spirit into your possession, Starry pedals Black Arts wares, with not a single warning on them to say just how experienced, competent and willing to gamble you need to be, in order to bring BA entities in.

The item that screwed my entire life sideways was the Hellfire Vortex Ring; we are talking an item that isn’t just one BA spirit, it’s a portal for as many of them as fancy harassing you…and it was sold with not a single warning as to its dangers. In fact, I emailed Starry prior to purchasing, to tell her I was new to this with only WA spirits, so would this be a bad idea? Would there be a karmic backlash to inviting in such dark entities? And Starry told me no; I still have the email – she assured me all would be fine. The description read as though this item would just be another helpful piece in my life – no worries, no risks. (yup, this is partly on me - I should've researched more, but I hadn't even *found* the CH forum at this point - Starry was the only person I'd talked to in the spirit keeping community, as well she knew - she sells on Etsy; she gets plenty of clueless noobs like me! :-/ )

Obviously, it was not fine. There is no world in which a newbie purchasing a BA living entities portal is going to be ‘fine’. Over the course of the past two years, I have gone from blissfully happy with my life, not to mention my spirit family, into an absolute shell of myself, physically and mentally both. I can no longer communicate clearly with any of my own spirits, which is devastating, & despite spending literally thousands of dollars on banishments, protection spells etc, the improvement is at about one-third of gone, as I was informed from the outset that only the original caster can truly cease this nonsense…but Starry has a no returns, no complaints policy. I’ve emailed her four times over these two years, and been consistently told she refuses to help, or outright ignored. I would happily pay her $1,500 to rid me of this hot mess, but I honestly don’t think there is any sum of money that would induce her to bother.

The first six months with these entities was a nightmare of constant telepathy like I’d never experienced, and couldn’t handle, entities getting in my head and confusing the heck out of me until I was literally admitted to a psych ward (no history of psychosis, either in me or my family). Finally I learned their manipulative tricks, and stopped falling for them, but now they simply suck all the energy and joy out of my life, fill me with self destructive urges and an absolute hatred for being alive, which is the *opposite* of who I am, or used to be, as a person. I’ve lost one third of my bodyweight just in the past year due to the constant depression, self hatred, regret and guilt I feel for having made the *stupid* decision to buy that thing, & now having no idea what’s going on with my spirits – are they being run ragged trying to protect me from the worst of it? (hopefully not - I've bulked up my security team a lot) Are they sick to death of this whole situation, because we had such a beautiful thing going, and now I’ve screwed it up, seemingly irrevocably? I cannot cope with everything I’ve lost to these entities.

Obviously if anyone has suggestions, fire away – I intend to keep attempting banishings etc for as long as I am still on this planet, but as the years and the spells go by with such little improvement, I am more and more convinced the only real solution is through Starry. I’ve done this as politely and meekly as I possibly can – in two years of this hell I have only ever mentioned her name to the practitioners trying to help me – I have never named and shamed, have never put her on blast. But at this point, my life is so screwed I can’t see myself surviving too much more of it:

Starry, if you see this, this is likely the final plea you’ll hear from me in the living world – this needs to stop. And please, please start putting honest descriptions and suitable warnings on your darker objects – experiences like mine ruin lives, take lives, screw up the existences of your good spirits, and tar the reputation of *innocence* practitioners everywhere.

Fellow newbies – if you see a site that explicitly says ‘No returns policy’, and does not deal with issues, be very, very cautious. I don’t see how a person can truly care about their customers, much less their spirits, if they are willing to put both spirit and human into a living hell of a situation, then not lift a finger to rectify it. It’s behaviour and practices like these that explain the amount of damage clear up CH have to do…

---------

So that's the review, abridged somewhat. I've tried a loooot of stuff. I spent weeks on end doing LBRP morning and night combined with banishing baths at dawn, I've done the 'ultimate protection rituation' detailed on this forum, I've had numerous spells & spirits from CH, and yes, things have improved, a fair bit. I always know when a spell is being cast, 'cause I will feel AWFUL. It stirs the entities up, and they take it out on me. Then finally, as the spell is completed, things settle. I usually have to recieve things on my end by lighting a candle on the altar and verbally accepting the spell, and that's when things go quiet for a while...but it doesn't last, and even during the 'quiet', they're noticeably around.

Main problems at present - they impact my mood, make me feel very flat, self destructive, all the stuff I outgrew decades ago. I cannot use a pendulum, nor any form of divination; it all gets screwed sideways by them and comes out gibberish, or flat out doesn't work. I feel very, very pushed away from contact with my good spirits; if I try to hang out with them, I'll either end up feeling even more depressed, or there'll be telepathic onslaughts of nonsense 'til I just have to quit. When I first posted this review, for 24 hour the entities left me alone - my own spirits came through, strongly, and it reminded me, painfully, of how good life used to be with them - everything we used to do together. I thought maybe change was in the air, but no. They're back. If anyone has any suggestions of further spells, services etc to try, please let me know. Really nothing to lose.

Yes, I did reach out to Starry again recently, offering her a lot of money to help. No reply at all. I really used to respect that lady, she was like my idol in all of this, but I now I'm just disgusted and appalled, honestly - she won't even give advice to CH on how best to undo her work, so, yeah. Fumble in the dark time it is. Any ideas? :-/

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 187
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo
Zodiac:

Re: Disaster purchase from Starry1night wrecking my life

Post by Lewk »

LittleBat wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:54 pm
So, I was advised by the CH moderators to post in this forum about these issues, see if anyone has any advice: here's the relevant portions of the review I posted, re: the BA item that ruined my life.
[...]
I'm very sorry to hear of the difficulties you've had.

My advice is to contact Creepy Hollows support and ask if they can help. You need the help of true experts, in my opinion.

They have extensive experience helping with such things and are masters of their craft, not to mention both ethical and reliable.

I wouldn't dream of setting myself up in competition with them by trying to advise you myself. But...here is some thinking out loud that I hope may at least be of interest.

Yes, there's the general principle that normally only the practitioner who created a binding knows how to undo it. But I think CH has dealt with this kind of scenario many times before where it's no longer possible to contact the seller/conjurer, or they refuse to help.

So ask CH support if they can help.

In terms of banishings, they work best on unbound spirits who you do not want around you and who you deny permission to. I understand with, for example, a custom conjured, bound spirit you may well not be able to banish them, as the binding is itself an agreement/consent, based on your request for them to be with you. (But this may be something CH can help with, as I've said.) That may or may not be relevant to the portal you have.

So for that reason, I'm not sure if the following 'Ultimate in protection' will work. (You can ask CH support if they think it will.)...

viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973&p=139635

One thing we *can* do with our bound companions is block them. There are spells for this. (So this is clearly another thing CH would be able to consider.)

When CH does help with BA scenarios, from what I've read they look at cleansing the person of attachments etc from those spirits and healing damage and voids left afterwards.

The person who has been helped will probably then be advised to stop their mind returning to and thereby re-contacting the now blocked or banished BA spirits.

Finally, in situations where banishments or other work has been successfully carried out and a person feels like it hasn't made a difference to them, that can be down to mental projections recreating the problem scenario with the power of that person's own mind.

In summary, especially if we're talking about a binding that is linked personally to you in some way, banishings that work on unbounds may not be so effective. (I'm not suggesting you stop anything that seems to help in any way.) But I understand CH *has* helped people in this kind of situation before.

So: do ask CH support.

Good luck with things.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Post by Vipera aspis atra »

-DON'T offer up large sums of money to any practitioner -trustworthy or not- to get this done, it is not necessary and your desperation can make it easy for you to be taken advantage of. I know some of us (practitioners) offer services that seek to assess your issues and help, and those are fine to try out if there seems a chance that it will bring clarity let alone resolution, but if you're being asked for hundreds or more dollars to take care of the situation that's a bit much without an absolute guarantee - which few, if any can give you, as we don't know the ins and outs of the original binding you're having trouble with.

-There's also a certain unspoken code of ethics in the community that practitioners are not to prod into, dissect or read another practitioner's work.
This is a tricky situation if the original practitioner is unable to or unwilling to cooperate. The focus becomes on what general measures, or measures specific to what you're experiencing, can be suggested, without being able to target the specific binding you have cause to believe is the reason for your suffering.

-A central curiosity here is that you've not been offered an unbinding, if I am reading correctly. I feel like to reverse the magic should alleviate the core problem immediately.
There's a lot we cannot know without more info from the seller. There's also a possibility of miscommunication having taken place. I've never dealt with Starry before so maybe someone else can chime in who does have experience with them.

But then we must keep in mind that as soon as the vortex were to be unbound, you'd have to get into clean-up of the residual impact. There's a lot going on with you personally, now, and it's going to take work to improve your situation even once the vortex is removed. So should that come together somehow, do not fret if you don't see an immediate change.

-If you can't get a direct removal of the binding and are truly on your own, then it would be more important to find a way of neutralizing/weakening the binding - which can be done without the original seller's involvement.
Neutralizing can consist of balancing out influences, nullifying them, blocking out target aspects that cause the binding to impact you specifically, basically going to lengths to stall or complicate the mechanisms of the binding from the outside. That might give enough time to gain certain strengths, protection, support upon your person so that you can either manage the vortex or dissolve its influence by willfully passing it on/releasing it. Sometimes to pass it on you will need a source more powerful, skilled or experienced than you to take it. What would work really depends on what hasn't worked yet.

Questions:

-What attempts have already been made by yourself or other practitioners (no need to name them) to help you? Provide a list if you can.

-What was the point/intention of this Hellfire Vortex? When I look at Starry's site I only see Hellfire Club pieces and the 'Hellfire Club' is pretty particular - would allude to secret society magic; is the Vortex you have related to that source or is it different? Some more details of clarity on what it is, what source of magic it deals with exactly, would be helpful.

-What are the reasons you believe the Hellfire Vortex is at fault for your experience? This may seem tedious to answer, I'm not questioning your gut instinct here if you just know this is the thing - but it helps to lay out what originally told you this binding was problematic and how that continued to prove itself.

-Is the binding direct to one/all of your bodies, or is it bound to a vessel like a ring, a talisman? Knowing where the magic locates itself to is essential.

And I'll reiterate what Lewk mentioned:
Lewk wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:57 pm
Finally, in situations where banishments or other work has been successfully carried out and a person feels like it hasn't made a difference to them, that can be down to mental projections recreating the problem scenario with the power of that person's own mind.
It's not what someone wants to hear, but if you are serious about having relief from this - then super important to accept the possibility of.
Regardless of the source of your troubles as things stand, I am sorry about what you've been going through as it sounds really tough all around. Hang in there.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 140
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel,Dragon,Faerie,
If I could be anything, I would be...: SeraphCherubArchange
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter
Zodiac:

Post by ASTER »

How about portal living entities to shut the portal vertex off? I have a guardian dragon who is able to keep shut those malicious portals and guarding all portals in the realms. If he is able to keep them guarded for safety and open some according to my wishes isn’t it warrant that practically, a guardian dragon from MMT, (western guardian dragon) and it’s not Chinese, could help maybe in this situation. Maybe even the kings western guardian dragon two or more. They are very powerful dragons. Otherwise, I can’t really suggest anything but this much came to my mind, as I was reading your story.

I would like to express my sincere panic 😱 sadness🥺 towards your experience and angry 😡 feelings about practitioners, who give a load of xxx after of their business done. Unfortunately, there’s some very bad practitioners, luckily not as much in numbers as the great ones like Creepy Hollows and few other very good practitioners out there. I wish that there would be some regulators over some ??? businesses with censorship to policing some of them, after receiving terrible feedbacks from like yourself, and has been through a terrible experience, literally tasted hellfire over two years. This is beyond business operations and negligence due to the fact of emotional and physical suffering and life fretting mental state, as you wrote it in your post.

I do hope that our wonderful Creepy Hollow staff and Ash & Mag will and could come up with a perfect remedy soon. Please, keep communication lines open here on the forum and especially with CH professionals behind the scenes. I think you did the best thing to reach out. I feel, that Ash and his especially strong support system will eventually brings you a definite solution.

I have no ideal what and when that will be. But if you’re living in the USA, maybe try and ask about, if it’s okay to arrange a face to face. Maybe not and my ideal is totally out of line. But the initial answer only can be short n sweet, yes or no. Therefore, please ask and it shall be considered as one more option. I am not sure, if there is a physical CH store in Florida. Maybe some sort of ritual needed or I don’t know how these things works. I just enjoy the experts handy work and bindings and reap their benefits with much gratitude. Anyway, enough said. You are stronger then you think. Only good things going to come your way from now. Maybe not the return of as good as before just yet, but your life will going to be balanced out once more.

🙏🏻💗👍🏻

Aster💫170

LittleBat
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires

Post by LittleBat »

Thanks, guys! I've been speaking to Magnolia about this, & it seems that Starry has now unbound the portal - I believe this must've taken place a few days ago, as I felt a big shift then - there were 2 days of total clarity and euphoria with my spirits, & I thought, wow, I think someone finally got her attention - is it over?! ...however after 2-3ish days, the feeling of bleakness came back, along with things lightly/annoyingly touching me on the arm, some telepathic nonsense, some draning feelings...but I can definitely feel a difference - before, I could feel that I was somehow bound to them, they were always making this pendulum-swinging feeling in my crown chakra, which they would communicate via, and now that's nearly completely gone (Which is wild, after 2 years of it!)

Hopefully, this means I'm basically dealing with a bog-standard menace now, rather than something I'm literally tied to. So, I'll be throwing myself back into banishing rituals and baths, working with the spells I've had cast, plus getting some new ones now there's a change in circumstances, and we'll see how it goes. Sadly I do have the fear that having been their favourite toy for 2 years now, they're not likely to let go easily or swiftly, so it is seriously frustrating that I've had to go through 2 years of this, getting spellwork done that was all bashing up against the impossible block of the original binding, but hey ho - hopefully in another few months there'll be more progress :)

Spiritlover99
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf

Post by Spiritlover99 »

I'm very very sorry to hear. I may not have as in depth of an advice as them but here are some potential solutions:

1) Read the book on magickal protection by Damon Brand. It has this Master Protection ritual and sword banishing that really works wonders on bad entities or curses sent your eay if they really are the reason for your mystery. I trust this book because I have been in a very rough patch myself (Which I suspected may be a curse cast on me due to things happening one after another-depression, betrayals, accidents and constant expenses that just seemed to happen out of the blue)and when I used it, it really made a difference for me and all those things stopped.

2) I know this sellers on Etsy, Blueravenmagicals and they offer this service called 'spiritual diagnostics' which deals with situations like yours. Or MoonlitsHollow (Joel)- he does entity removals and custom services. I had 2 services done by him and I can attest to his high caliber skills and depth of knowledge in the craft.Feel free to reach out to them I swear they are both reliable and skilled sellers.

3) It may be a case of you 'cursing yourself' as Lewk here states:

''Finally, in situations where banishments or other work has been successfully carried out and a person feels like it hasn't made a difference to them, that can be down to mental projections recreating the problem scenario with the power of that person's own mind.''
'I agree with this as I had myself checked during that time of misfortune to find out if I was cursed or if there was a bad entity bothering me. And the outcome I was cursed... But mostly by myself due to my own self hatred. I got myself cleared of the curse afterwards both by doing the ritual mentioned in no. 1 and being more careful with my own thoughts and I have been slowly recovering ever since.I hope the best for you and this ordeal.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Post by Thyr »

LittleBat wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:37 pm
Sadly I do have the fear that having been their favourite toy for 2 years now, they're not likely to let go easily or swiftly, so it is seriously frustrating that I've had to go through 2 years of this, getting spellwork done that was all bashing up against the impossible block of the original binding, but hey ho - hopefully in another few months there'll be more progress :)
You've been so resistent for two years, don't be afraid. They might still be a pain in the butt, but they are very well aware, that you won't just back down. Be confident! Give THEM hell for a change.

Also I want to underline what Vipera mentioned: Fill your cracks. You know those beautiful Japanese dishes with cracks, which have been repaired with gold? That's going to be you, use the best energies and intentions you can imagine to make yourself whole again.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

sasha_shadowmend
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sasha Shadowmend
Zodiac:

Post by sasha_shadowmend »

I know this is an old post, and I don't have much to add other than I hope you are feeling better. It did intrigue me to look over the shop. Under the Contact Us link I did find a curious disclaimer that I've never seen on any other the variety of places I've dealt with. This isn't to criticize, just point out that I do understand the no returns policy. That would protect sellers from customers immediately deciding that they can't connect with a spirit or that the item isn't instantly bringing them magical powers. However it goes on to state:

"Questions of a fear-based or delusional nature will not be responded to, and indicates you are not ready for what we offer. We will not try to convince you to purchase anything. We do not provide mentorship, advice, or personal guidance on your life's situations, direction, or input regarding your Spiritual path or decisions."

Like I said, I've seen lots of reviews praising their work. But I did find it maybe helpful to future customers looking to purchase. I like CH because they are very open and helpful with you. I understand it's the customer's responsibility to choose what is best for them, but I did find it a little interesting this is the way it was worded. Fear based and delusional would be up to their interpretation I suppose. It seemed a little off-putting to me.

"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper." - W.B. Yeats

"I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am." - Sylvia Plath

|..| X..X 0..0 \:* ^^ 0x. <3 \/

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 33
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Post by calliope56 »

This makes me appreciate the CH shop and forum about several exponentials more...

I hope that the OP is making advances, too. How terrifying!

Return to “Black Magic”