hauntedjerusalem (arnoldnesis)

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

the emails are removed automaticatly so we don't see them, I sent you a message in eBay, please let me know how to contact you by there.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
arnoldnesis
new here
new here

Is it a technical problem or it is against the forum policy to write emails?

Haunted Items of Jerusalem
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi, it's against the forum policy for members protection; however, if you set up an account on the Marketplace people can contact you. It's a great place to sell items :thumbup:

arnoldnesis
new here
new here

Ah, ok - so people will have to find a way to contact me without an email :-)

As for the marketplace, yes, I am considering it.

arnoldnesis
new here
new here

Just wanted to let you know I the store is back. You can find it on Bonanza.
I am not sure if it's alright to post links here, so I won't, but you can search for Hamjadah and find it.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

The at symbol is auto removed, email address are against the rules, and get removed, I'm not sure if it's automated or if a mod does it, but it's in the rules.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
arnoldnesis
new here
new here

Yes, I know - I means links to a store, not an email. But I think it shouldn't be hard to find :-)

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

Bumpppppp! Any recent experience?

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
arnoldnesis
new here
new here

Hello everyone. I want to apologies for disappearing for the past two years. I had to take some time out for a big personal project of mine. I am very happy to be back at the community however. I hope everyone are doing well and will be happy to get back in touch with everyone here or on Bonanza :)

Maliana
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mali

I left a review on this seller yesterday but not in this section. Personally I do not recommend.
I contacted him yesterday and realized he was lying.
I wrote to him 5 years ago asking if he could recommend a physically active Jinn. And he replied that there was no guarantee that a jinn could manifest on the physical plane, and no matter how powerful or how expensive. Ok..

Yesterday I contacted him again because I am looking for a vessel. I had forgotten about this seller and our discussion. I ask him exactly the same question and his answer is totaly different. He assured me that if I buy one which is very very expensive, it is certain there will be demonstrations. And also another very expensive vessel ($15,000!!).
He seemed very sure of himself but looking at the other vessel I realized that I had seen it before. I then went up the messages and discovered that I had already written to him!! When I asked him why he changed his speech (yet two of the very expensive vessels he advised me were the same if 5 years ago), he replied: "In 5 years a lot of things change" ..
Incredible!!..

That's his answer to his lies. I don't trust this kind of contradictory speech, and his answer sounds like a mockery. Fortunately, it saved me from wasting my time and my money. there are other sellers much more serious (and less expensive!) Ah yes the vessel has 15000 dollars he can not say anything about it.. I understand better why his items remain for years and years without anyone to take them. And I also noticed that he answered quite little in detail, as if he didn't really know the details or that he get tired of answering. Not very warm. I compare for example with Lisa (who much recommended on this forum) to whom I also wrote yesterday and.. wow! the difference! She answered me very kindly, with respect and in detail without ever trying to steer me towards the most expensive ones like this seller did.

So this seller is dishonest that's all. And the funny thing is that he doesn't care. It’s my personnal opinion of course.

Return to “Seller Review”