Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mali

Not everyone has the same idea of ​​royalty as we do. it's like not everyone has the same notion of time as we do, nor even the same spatial orientation. For a response to be consistent, the reference points must be the same.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Maliana wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:42 pm it's like not everyone has the same notion of time as we do, nor even the same spatial orientation.
This could be the answer for your question: how come there's so many of them : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Maliana
new here
new here

Precisely not really.. Because the sellers have the same referentials as us.. or not?

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

kings/queens of kingdoms of just Djinn? are these Djinn still like helping humans?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Maliana
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:28 pm
Maliana wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:54 pm Hello,

Have you noticed the number of Jinn who are qualified as King, Queen, see Emperor or Empress?
I have doubts about this kind of qualifier because if it were true it means that in their worlds there are infinitely more kings and emperors than among humans. Much much more..

Personally, it seems to me more of a marketing argument than reality. Or as a way of saying that Jinn is more "evolved" more "strong" maybe? What do you think ?
For me the key thing is the reliability of the conjurer/seller and what CH calls due diligence. I'm very cautious over who I trust.

Fake sellers will no doubt market their spirits in the way you suggest, in order to maximise sales and income, I agree.

Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures is one that I and others, including experienced spirit keepers or practitioners, regard as both skilled and reliable / trustworthy (you can check out the review thread). I have an Empress Neb Djinn from her. An Empress is described as ruling over Djinn who themselves rule over Djinn Kingdoms so that - if necessary - she can call on them, as well as all the Djinn they rule over, for help.

To be honest I've not yet encountered a situation where I would myself think that's needed but I trust Lisa fully and it's reassuring to know I have such support to fall back on.

Plus the triad this Empress Djinn is part of can 'overlord' my whole spirit family.

Generally I'm not that interested in spirits that have rank, though.
I regret but blindly believing any seller seems insane to me. Lisa, and others, sells spirits with descriptions uh.. how to say? very exaggerated, not to say eccentric?

Some of the spirits she describes have no existence in any tradition or culture. Claiming to mix a vampire with an emperor djinn (yes, just that!) and a supreme devata or a powerful super khodam is an unspeakable heresy. But it is aimed at neophytes who will blindly follow the description. Few people understand what a khodam is, so it’s only a step from there to talking nonsense…

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:20 am kings/queens of kingdoms of just Djinn? are these Djinn still like helping humans?
Djinn who are kings/queens of other djinn. And Djinn emperors/empresses who rule over djinn kings/queens. So, yes.

Djinn who respond to a call (conjuration/invocation) to be a companion for a human are, of course, interested in helping a human keeper - not matter what their rank. Or they wouldn't respond. So, yes.

However it has been pointed out by @Vipera aspis atra that not many 'royals' may feel like doing this. You'll have seen that royalty is not an option on the CH order forms for djinn and also that there've been warnings that fake sellers will happily promise that their listings are for top level/royalty.

I think what it comes down to is when it's a reputable, expert conjurer and seller, we just have to trust their ability and accuracy, if they have listed a djinn as king, able to call on the help of other djinn, or as emperor, able to call on other kings or queens and their djinn.

That does sound impressive.

But to put this all into perspective, one Forum member once said that even a djinn can't convince the average human that they exist. (As your average human doesn't believe in such things and can't hear or see them.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Maliana
new here
new here

Allow me to question these assertions. A reputable seller is necessarily right? in the domain of the invisible no. Quantity does not make reality. An emperor who reigns over legions is not going to have fun coming to an ordinary human just because he bought a ship for a few dollars...

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

"Have you noticed the number of Jinn who are qualified as King, Queen, see Emperor or Empress?"
I do take notice of this, and in my opinion, it is because the general public has a strong desire for these high-rank beings, which prompts sellers to find them to attract them to their stores and sustain their livelihood.

"Marketing argument than reality."
Indeed, it is a fact that some effort is put into marketing and promoting a shop to ensure its popularity. However, it is important to note that while marketing may occasionally embellish the truth, it does not completely deviate from reality.

"What would make a being so busy and respected by his fellow beings agree to serve a human? Why?"
Using the word "serve" is not an accurate choice. The Keeper willingly accepted to be friends with this particular being and allowed the conjurer to handle the communication. When a being agrees, they are simply agreeing to be companions with the Keeper, not to serve any human. I believe this is the reason why beings of such high caliber are hesitant to engage in a companionship, as humans tend to solely focus on having others serve them.

"Not everyone has the same idea of royalty as we do."
It's absolutely correct. When we think of royalty, we envision extravagant apparel, the ability to sway opinions, widespread recognition, commanding authority, and even the luxury of having a retinue at one's disposal. However, their perspective simply revolves around power and respect. The monarch is the individual who possesses superior power and garnering respect from their contemporaries, plain and simple.

"How come there's so many of them."
Because the universe is incredibly expansive, with a multitude of planets to explore.

"Lisa, and others, sells spirits with descriptions uh.. how to say? very exaggerated, not to say eccentric?"

I haven't had the opportunity to collaborate with Lisa yet, so I can't speak from personal experience. However, I definitely agree with the notion that most sellers tend to overexaggerate their beings' capabilities. Out of the 10 abilities mentioned, only a few of them would truly align with what the being works with.

"Some of the spirits she describes have no existence in any tradition or culture. Claiming to mix a vampire with an emperor djinn."

Let's keep in mind that our unique cultures and traditions have developed over time, stemming from our presence on Earth. It's important to remember that other beings don't inhabit our planet and therefore, don't share in our culture or traditions. If you had spoken to our regional folks 20 years ago, they would have regarded a baby with mixed skin as something unacceptable to the family. However, times have changed and now we embrace this idea as perfectly acceptable. So, if we consider the possibility of a Vampire and a Djinn coming together, it is indeed plausible. I can confidently say this based on the numerous Hybrids I've encountered through acquaintances and friends. It's something that can very well occur.

"A reputable seller is necessarily right?"
Not really. They are indeed correct for the most part. However, there might be certain aspects that they are not fully aware of due to the vastness of their collection. They may lack the closeness and intimate companionship that you have with your spirits and entities.

"An emperor who reigns over legions is not going to have fun coming to an ordinary human just because he bought a ship for a few dollars."

It depends. Why do you feel the need to pass judgment on their companionship? It's not beneficial for you. Allow them to make their own decisions and determine their compatibility. However, you might be pleasantly surprised to learn that it's quite challenging to make a high-rank entity laugh, and it's even more rare for them to have a genuinely joyous moment for an extended period of time, centuries even. So, let them have the autonomy to decide and select their own human companion.

In my situation, I choose to connect with regular spirits and entities because I prefer not to spend extra on titles, and to be honest, I am not even sure if they are genuine or not. However, over time, these beings actually have fun and introduce their King/Queen/Prince/Princess to connect with me. While it is less common, I do have royal entities coming through my reverse adoptions, but the frequency is lower compared to the regular spirits and entities who bring in their high-rank counterparts.

Additionally, it's worth noting that a majority of sellers, a whopping 75%, who advertise King A or Queen B are not actually providing the promised beings. It's important to remember that even if sellers offer these entities, it doesn't guarantee that they will bring about extraordinary outcomes in one's life.

Imagine it as if the beings signed up for Netflix. The person selling the show (the seller) offered this series that you starred in. So the beings would include your show in their list of things to watch. However, just because they have your show on their list doesn't necessarily mean they will enjoy watching it. Despite this, they will still continue to be a subscriber. As for the show itself, it varies depending on the individual Keeper.

I would highly recommend allowing the high-rank entities to discover you rather than the opposite. However, I acknowledge that my viewpoint might not be the most favored, as individuals would likely persist in their pursuit of King A, Queen B, Princess C, etc.

One important thing to note is that our energy signature plays a key role in attracting high-rank entities. These entities found mine to be quite "interesting," as to what end, they remain undisclosed. However, keep an open mind about the metaphysical aspects as there are truly prominent entities out there and the universe is incredibly vast. In terms of sellers, my beings have chosen their own options. Therefore, I don't work with many popular sellers. It seems like you already have some good answers, but I'm unsure why there's a sense of cynicism. It feels more like there may be some unresolved matter surrounding this topic for you.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have met beings who are referred to in our human terms as “king” or “queen” but they actually lead small groups of around 10-50. They still hold respect amongst their followers, but the amount of followers/supporters they have is probably different than what most humans would expect when hearing that title. I have met beings who lead groups like this that will refer to themselves as king or queen as well.

I think sellers may overuse the terms king/queen/emperor/empress with any titled beings. While exploring the realms I have met beings with unique titles that don’t exactly translate over to royalty. Or even some holding titles like president, senator, or chancellor. They were still political leaders but they didn’t refer to themselves as royalty. I could see a being like this being mislabeled as royalty to draw in more buyers 🤔

Return to “Djinn / Genie”