Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello,
In the four months of spirit keeping, I can see it's easier for me to feel the DA energy. The one I feel the most is "G" (Book of the dead vampire) the last member of my group,"G" (english psy vamp), "P" (hellhoud) and "T" (werewolf).

So, does that means I'm more WA energy and it's easier for me to feel differents energies?

Or, I'm more DA energy and this is easier for me to feel similar energies?

Or, it's totally another reason (like it's a better fit, the race, etc.)

They are all class 5,tier 3 (I used the recapture bag )
Only G (the BOTD) is dynamic class

What do you think?

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

The higher the class, the easier it is to feel them. It could be because they are higher class you can feel their energy better.
Usually, if it were because of the arts, there would be something such as a headache or other side effect.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Arcanae
new here
new here
Zodiac:

They have all the same class, except G(BOTD), all my WA are class 5, tier V and all my other DA are class 5,tier V.
In the first time I had headache with G (the psy vamp) one week, but not really with the others DA. I didn't have nighmare or bad mood...

So it's just that I have maybe a better fit, like personnality, with them?

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I lean heavily towards WA but happily have quite a lot of grey/lighter dark arts, plus a few slightly darker. It's taken me 3 years to realise that I do tune in just as well with DA spirits as with WA spirits. As a person my practice oscillates between very WA and lighter grey.

You'll probably get a sense of which arts you lean towards at some point.

I think also quite a few spirit keepers learn over time that our fixed ideas about WA & DA aren't exactly in tune with the reality. It may take time to really realise how we relate to each of the arts.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

It is really difficult to say for certain. Other factors could also be in place as well. You could be more attuned to the others than the vamp. Like I said, It is difficult to say for certain.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Arcanae
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:13 am It is really difficult to say for certain. Other factors could also be in place as well. You could be more attuned to the others than the vamp. Like I said, It is difficult to say for certain.
It is like I have lighter energy ( on the DA spectrum, for sure)? So I'm naturally more attuned with them? I guess it's not that simple...
But it can be a beginning.

For the vamps, maybe they are also more sociable/active? Because I can say that G (english vamp) is often with me (one of the most here with me). So maybe with the personnality of the spirit?

^^ The group ^^
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

And sometimes it's just something else about the spirit that makes them easier to connect with. I connect very well with 2 spirits who present as older. One is WA the other DA. (It may be no coincidence that I am older too.) It can something in our psychological makeup that naturally connects.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Arcanae wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:01 pm
Huffette wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:13 am It is really difficult to say for certain. Other factors could also be in place as well. You could be more attuned to the others than the vamp. Like I said, It is difficult to say for certain.
It is like I have lighter energy ( on the DA spectrum, for sure)? So I'm naturally more attuned with them? I guess it's not that simple...
But it can be a beginning.

For the vamps, maybe they are also more sociable/active? Because I can say that G (english vamp) is often with me (one of the most here with me). So maybe with the personnality of the spirit?
yes some can take long to bond and they may be just keeping away and watching for sometime. it does not matter which energy you are light or dark it is always possible to sense spirits if you have the ability. the dark and light is just a human definition of spirits who like to do more healing work as white arts and manipulation work as dark arts.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam

So if someone never came into contact with WA or DA spirits, where would they get a feel from these energy types from?

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

You will have a magnetic kind of energy attraction due to your own energy signature.
Then you'll see which type of spirit calling you because you become aware of the spirit types.

You can also tap into your elements that is the majority in your energy with seeing what feels soothing, balancing you out or chaotic to your system.

If you are a running on light /celestial /white art then dark art spirits will feel heavy, brings on side affect and nightmares.

If you run on earth elements then creatures whether they are light or dark well feel naturally pleasent to work with.

If you have chaos, void and dark energy in your system, then you'll find that angels will be unbearable, very negative and hard to handle, if not impossible. And you'll definitely will not want a light celestial being in your keep for protection.
VizraOverlord9 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:11 pm So if someone never came into contact with WA or DA spirits, where would they get a feel from these energy types from?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Paranormal Energy”