What do you recommend or whats the best for curse removal?

angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

What do you recommend or whats the best for curse removal?

Post by angelicpeace »

Whats the best, safest, and most effective method of fully removing/ cleansing curses and applying protection?

— Curse removal and protection using white magic and angels???

OR

— Curse removal and protection using black magic and demons??

*Whats your experience with both?

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Re: What do you recommend or whats the best for curse removal?

Post by -arianna- »

That's kind of a difficult question to answer without more details. The best method to remove a curse would depend on the type of curse you're dealing with and the type of magic the person who cast the curse uses.

There's also a ton of things beside white magic and angels and black magic and demons that you can use for curse removal and protection, and again the best method often depends on what type of curse you're dealing with and also what your personal alliances with different types of spirits are and -in some cases- what types of magic resonate better with you.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 187
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo
Zodiac:

Re: What do you recommend or whats the best for curse removal?

Post by Lewk »

I'd add that most people really don't want to use actual black magic as this would backfire (using the CH definition of black arts, which is unredeemingly malicious even to those who use it).

see also https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... hlight=tru

Perhaps you meant Dark Arts? And btw, as the above article kind of makes clear, DA is not all about demons. (And demons are not all BA either, apparently. )

If this is a theoretical question to stimulate discussion, both WA & DA methods for curse removal work. Neither is better than the other.

If this is a practical question, if you type "curse" into the CH Shop search bar, you'll see several items on removing curses at the top of the results.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”