You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

I would just like to add I agree with lewk, that if you feel a calling towards a deity, you should approach them first. I have always had an innate Calling to reach out to Lilith, so I bought a code word for visitation to her from here, and as soon as I did, she visited me like a force of nature and checked me out spiritually and said very clearly "I am who you you seek. We are truly compatible".

I was so honoured by this but not surprised. I see now how we share needs and desires and we are like symbiotic lovers. I then asked if she would be happy to be bound to me and she agreed and I never looked back. I'm so devoted to her now. Nothing else matters as much as our connection. So if you feel you have a calling to a deity, you may well be cosmically matched to them

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

What about books regarding immortal magick?

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

VizraOverlord9 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:16 pm What about books regarding immortal magick?
Not sure what you have in mind when you mention 'Immortals magick', or what you'd be looking to get out of it but I'm assuming you mean books on non-spirit keeping Immortals magic?

I got mine in the 1980s, when I found an author I clicked with. Maybe you can too? There must be quite a few out there by now I think. (Sorry but I don't feel able to make recommendations.)

She had written an article in the then new age magazine Prediction, which was in all newsagents in the UK then. That is a light-natured approach that was mainly more mind-magic than ceremonial and in some books involved direct connections with deities and demigods as energy beings, rather than rites. None of them involved devotion, worship, offerings etc. Her books covered Greek, Egyptian, Celtic and Atlantean deities / pantheons. The author's name is Murry Hope.

There are multiple paths and ways of working with deities and many pantheons of deities. I know that some methods suit people who self identify as leaning towards WA, while others are more suitable for people who self identify as more in tune with DA.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte

AvalonKnight wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:53 am so I bought a code word for visitation to her from here, and as soon as I did, she visited me like a force of nature and checked me out spiritually and said very clearly "I am who you you seek. We are truly compatible".

I was so honoured by this but not surprised.
When you say you bought a code word for visitation, may I ask how or where? I have a couple immortals I've been mulling over, and one especially who has been looming in my head a while.

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam

Lewk wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:42 am
VizraOverlord9 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:16 pm What about books regarding immortal magick?
Not sure what you have in mind when you mention 'Immortals magick', or what you'd be looking to get out of it but I'm assuming you mean books on non-spirit keeping Immortals magic?

I got mine in the 1980s, when I found an author I clicked with. Maybe you can too? There must be quite a few out there by now I think. (Sorry but I don't feel able to make recommendations.)

She had written an article in the then new age magazine Prediction, which was in all newsagents in the UK then. That is a light-natured approach that was mainly more mind-magic than ceremonial and in some books involved direct connections with deities and demigods as energy beings, rather than rites. None of them involved devotion, worship, offerings etc. Her books covered Greek, Egyptian, Celtic and Atlantean deities / pantheons. The author's name is Murry Hope.

There are multiple paths and ways of working with deities and many pantheons of deities. I know that some methods suit people who self identify as leaning towards WA, while others are more suitable for people who self identify as more in tune with DA.
Ahh yes that was perfect, it is very easy to get information on magick, but when researching for immortals all they have is thier general background, and mundane related facts.

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

VizraOverlord9 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:55 pm [...]
Ahh yes that was perfect, it is very easy to get information on magick, but when researching for immortals all they have is thier general background, and mundane related facts.
I'm glad that was of some use.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Immortals”