Jules a.k.a. crazy_witchy on ebay

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
JulesMagickMoon
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: eagle
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Jules Moon

It is better to give than to receive

(¯`'•.¸♥♫♥'´¯)мαgι¢к ѕтαятѕ ιи тнє нєαят(¯`'•.¸♥♫♥'´¯)
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My first review overdue to be written for Jules shop experience. I have ordered 2 wonderful living entities for Christmas last year. I got them fairly quickly by the middle of January and I was very happy for them to come during my holiday.

I got a shy female gargoyle, who is gentle but great protector. I love her very much and she came with a very pretty pendant of her own I love set with my favourite stones.
My other one is a male Atlantean Marid Djinn. He is at home on a beautiful aquamarine stone pendant. He comes with me everywhere.

Customer service was excellent and super fast and friendly. My companions are more on the quiet side. But they are powerful acting behind the scenes. I am very happy to have these fantastic friends and treasure their vessels too. I received a very delicious parcel with a surprise gift pendulum as well as a thank you. It made me feel very happy and strongly recommend Jules website for making purchase from her.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have a prince seraphim demon hybrid from her that was a prebound. He is absolutely lovely. His demeanor overall comes across as relaxed, gentle, affectionate, and protective when necessary. Shortly after I purchased the listing he sent me a strong visual of him wrapping me up in his wings. His labradorite vessel is beautiful as well.

I’m also thankful that the seller answered a question I had about him. It was reassuring.

Return to “Sellers You Love”