Is 3 body binding worth it?

Sherz
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

I have a entity bound to my body instead of vessel.
Will a 3 body binding increase the bond?

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hmmm.... To put it in a rather plump way... Yes, I do believe it can. And that 's where it ends and also starts :)

I dont want to preach more then its acceptable, but one still has to work with the tools wich are given. I made the experience up until now, that most things are not going to work automatically in and of itself (in that case also Spells and other Enhancements). That is why it "Can" increase, depending solely on you (again... My Viewpoint only^^).

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Sherz wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:56 pm I have a entity bound to my body instead of vessel.
I guess in the end we have to go by what the item description says:

"Your 3 bodies are your Astral, Earthen, and Spiritual bodies. When you bind a spirit or spell to your 3 bodies you have a much stronger bond and stronger interactions/experiences. When you bind to your 3 bodies there is an increased ability related to efficiency. The spirit or spell is automatically connected to your 3 bodies so no matter what endeavor or activity you are working on the spirit or spell will be already be immediately capable of working with the body needed to provide you the best result." [my italics]

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/3-body-binding-box.html

There are no guarantees with spirit keeping and related magic, as people can respond differently to the same thing...and don't forget we have to put the work in too. Plus people have different levels of sensitivity. The item may be doing its job well but the keeper may not be able to perceive that and think nothing's happened.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Sherz
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:53 am
Sherz wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:56 pm I have a entity bound to my body instead of vessel.
I guess in the end we have to go by what the item description says:

"Your 3 bodies are your Astral, Earthen, and Spiritual bodies. When you bind a spirit or spell to your 3 bodies you have a much stronger bond and stronger interactions/experiences. When you bind to your 3 bodies there is an increased ability related to efficiency. The spirit or spell is automatically connected to your 3 bodies so no matter what endeavor or activity you are working on the spirit or spell will be already be immediately capable of working with the body needed to provide you the best result." [my italics]

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/3-body-binding-box.html

There are no guarantees with spirit keeping and related magic, as people can respond differently to the same thing...and don't forget we have to put the work in too. Plus people have different levels of sensitivity. The item may be doing its job well but the keeper may not be able to perceive that and think nothing's happened.
Not the binding box but a 3 body binding from another seller where the is no box or a physical item

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Sherz wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:59 pm
Lewk wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:53 am
[...]
Not the binding box but a 3 body binding from another seller where the is no box or a physical item
I hope this is useful.

I think if it's from another seller you can of course ask them but, if you want to ask forum members, it'd probably be really helpful if you can say who the seller is.

Thinking out loud, the use of the term '3 body binding' by another seller may mean they've been trained by CH or are emulating their take on things - or they may have their own, entirely unique take on what they mean by 3 body binding.

The simplest thing is to ask the seller. If you're unsure of the seller's abilities or reliability, of course that's another matter.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
aannbb
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,

In my case, I don't see any differences but it's up to you. I can't say it don't work ;) but the best thing to do is improving our skills in order to connect/communicate with our friends better (meditation, ...).

By buying a 3 body binding you'll think you'll be connected directly without working with your friend. I think it's not so simple.

So according to me, a 3 body binding is a plus but it depends of your "spiritual level/opening" and so, you have to always work to improve things, else I'm not sure you'll see differences.

You are always at the center if you want to improve things with your beings. Things will not change without some efforts.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

I agree with what aannbb said.

My personal experience: I have the 3 body binding box from CH, I tried it with one companion and saw not much difference. Is it because the spell did not work? I don't know, but I know for sure it is because I was not enough focused on the other realms but more on the physical. Recently I experienced a block, could not see or hear spirits as I usually do for quite a long time. When I tried to communicate with them my mind drifted away and started thinking about work or other stuff or I had no energy to switch to that mode that allows me to hear and see the astral. It took me two days at home alone without distractions plus the activation of my favorite spells for spirit communication, to slow down, enter the metaphysical mindset again and to be able to reconnect and feel, see or hear them. It is hard to perceive the metaphysical when one is so entangled with the mundane things. I am going to try the box again with another companion today, now that I am in the correct state of mind for these things.

To summarize, the 3 bodies binding (box or non-box) or any other spell to enhance communication and connection might help, but if the focus and mindset is not in the other dimensions but on this physical one only, one might not feel the benefits of the spell.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”