Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hall
Zodiac:

Hello,

Recently I've been able to notice several phenomena about people and myself when I "stare" long enough. I started seeing a bright halo, around peoples heads, like the one depicted in "The Last Supper," around Jesus' head. This halo can also appear surrounding their body, keeping a tight boundary. It follows the body, but can lag behind.

I've also started seeing a bone white layer, completely covering the light areas of a person, and the dark areas then turn pitch black. They look almost skeleton-esq. Much like a ghoul I think. This layer will cling tightly to the body, and not shift anywhere near as much as the halo.

Finally I started seeing blue "auras" around myself. But these odd, because they sometime follow my appendages, and sometimes do not. If I look at my hand a certain way, I can see the aura in the shape of my hand, but when I move my hand/arm, the aura may or may not follow.

I would like to know if anyone knows anything about these phenomena.

Some pertinent for you:
I have had Satan and Son's Dark Orb Working.
I have been through a couple of Sadhguru's Yoga programs which, I believe, have helped to bust open my third eye. It cetainly feels like it.
Also I have a partner succubus whom is containly tugging at parts of my body. It feels like she is trying to work my astral body free from my physical body. That is the feeling I get anyway.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

My initial reaction is that it sounds perfectly normal - not strange or unusual. And maybe you will work out what those things mean for you over time.

I wouldn't be surprised if that Yoga (Bramachari?) effect on your third eye has led to your being able to see aura light-type things. I followed a guru in the 1970s and 80s, which included 3rd eye meditation, and it had that effect on me.

I began to see energy centres and various auras around people. I later realised that the reason why some people's energy 'glow' was subtly different was down to things like their previous spiritual practice. People who had done TM had a slightly thinner look and feel to their glow, for example. The energy centres I saw were bigger than and different from the chakras and the chinese/taoist centres I later learned about. Only the tibetan centres, which I found out about far later still, looked vaguely similar.

The system of psychic development I eventually studied taught that we should allow ourselves to see what we see and its okay if what we see differs from other people.

What I was taught about auras is we can all see these things differently. Even if we've been taught the same aura viewing method as someone else, what we should trust is our own 'customised' perception. ie We can work out what it means to us when we see a certain colour in someone's aura or chakras and we should stick to that, even if someone else who was taught the same system sees the colours with the precise meanings that the system says is their meanings.

Perhaps it's simpler to say seeing auras and energy fields is an individualised thing. (Even though there are also some standard commonalities too.)

Some of the commonalities for me are:

- there's a wide effulgence around people, commonly seen as having a maximum of around 6 feet (the aura)
- there's a tight energy field around the body (maybe within 1" of it), which some call the etheric body and that I think is equivalent to the Taoist/ Chinese wei chi / defensive chi
- there are major energy centres in the torso (described differently in different systems); actually that leads on to energy centres / vortices throughout the body, as well as in the aura; and the energy lines that allow energy flow in both the body and aura too

It'd take me a while to pull any more thoughts together and at this point I'm not sure if I've given you exactly the kind of response you were looking for...but maybe one takeaway point is there are really lots of types of energy glows & flows and twists on them that can potentially be perceived.

So...what you describe may be personal to you but it sounds perfectly natural to me.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am not really experienced with aura seeing. But I do have spells that i have purchased long time ago and maybe started to work for me. I only able to check out my head and shoulder and maybe my half body due to not long enough mirrors or space to stand far enough.

I see a crescent moon on my head or a V shape golden light. Around my body, I notice wide white light then orange, blue, purple and more white lights. I can see the human ghost over the departed in the hospital. But that is about it. I hope my vision will improve and maybe able to interpret the colors too.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

mrcampncarl
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:02 am My initial reaction is that it sounds perfectly normal - not strange or unusual. And maybe you will work out what those things mean for you over time.

I wouldn't be surprised if that Yoga (Bramachari?) effect on your third eye has led to your being able to see aura light-type things. I followed a guru in the 1970s and 80s, which included 3rd eye meditation, and it had that effect on me.

I began to see energy centres and various auras around people. I later realised that the reason why some people's energy 'glow' was subtly different was down to things like their previous spiritual practice. People who had done TM had a slightly thinner look and feel to their glow, for example. The energy centres I saw were bigger than and different from the chakras and the chinese/taoist centres I later learned about. Only the tibetan centres, which I found out about far later still, looked vaguely similar.

The system of psychic development I eventually studied taught that we should allow ourselves to see what we see and its okay if what we see differs from other people.

What I was taught about auras is we can all see these things differently. Even if we've been taught the same aura viewing method as someone else, what we should trust is our own 'customised' perception. ie We can work out what it means to us when we see a certain colour in someone's aura or chakras and we should stick to that, even if someone else who was taught the same system sees the colours with the precise meanings that the system says is their meanings.

Perhaps it's simpler to say seeing auras and energy fields is an individualised thing. (Even though there are also some standard commonalities too.)

Some of the commonalities for me are:

- there's a wide effulgence around people, commonly seen as having a maximum of around 6 feet (the aura)
- there's a tight energy field around the body (maybe within 1" of it), which some call the etheric body and that I think is equivalent to the Taoist/ Chinese wei chi / defensive chi
- there are major energy centres in the torso (described differently in different systems); actually that leads on to energy centres / vortices throughout the body, as well as in the aura; and the energy lines that allow energy flow in both the body and aura too

It'd take me a while to pull any more thoughts together and at this point I'm not sure if I've given you exactly the kind of response you were looking for...but maybe one takeaway point is there are really lots of types of energy glows & flows and twists on them that can potentially be perceived.

So...what you describe may be personal to you but it sounds perfectly natural to me.
This is exactly what I was looking for. I was curious to know what they mean, but you're right. Everyone’s interpretation will be different because we don't all see exactly the same way.

I’m now interested to keep trying to see new things. To keep looking deeper.

Namaskar.

mrcampncarl
new here
new here
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:11 am I am not really experienced with aura seeing. But I do have spells that i have purchased long time ago and maybe started to work for me. I only able to check out my head and shoulder and maybe my half body due to not long enough mirrors or space to stand far enough.

I see a crescent moon on my head or a V shape golden light. Around my body, I notice wide white light then orange, blue, purple and more white lights. I can see the human ghost over the departed in the hospital. But that is about it. I hope my vision will improve and maybe able to interpret the colors too.
I never thought about using mirrors to see more. But you can bet that is what I will be doing from now on.

I work in morgues quite a bit. But haven't been since I had this awakening. Now i’m excited to go back to work and see what I see.

Namaskar.

^^
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

mrcampncarl wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:31 am
Lewk wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:02 am [...]
This is exactly what I was looking for. I was curious to know what they mean, but you're right. Everyone’s interpretation will be different because we don't all see exactly the same way.

I’m now interested to keep trying to see new things. To keep looking deeper.

Namaskar.
I'm glad it was on topic for you and that it sounds like you're on the right track with things.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “General Questions”