Haunted places

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Just wondering can people/visitors get injury in a haunted place? As in do the spirits especially menace ones hurt whoever in their space.

Thanks.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Depends on how you define an injury. When dealing with spirits/entities, we're always dealing with their energies. They can't manifest in a physical form and therefore not physically harm you like in Hollywood movies.

If one's weak in mind and energy, there can be a certain energetical harm done, if the beings want to protect their territory. The energetical harm can manifest as physical pain (a headache for example). If one's feeling insecure, they can lack attention and accidently hurt themselves.
The thing is: If you see it possible, it creates the effect of expectance. Things will happen for sure, if you expect them to happen.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hmmm..... I would say that it depends on how good they are able to manifest... As Thyr said, they should not be able to directly attack you (like in the Hollywood-Movies....) other then how Thyr described it.

But I personally believe that some of those entities are able to cause Harm in a physical, indirect, way, making use of loose Things in the Environment... Like making "accidents" happen and such.... I made a simmilar experience, where an entity was able to knock Pictures and small paintings off of the walls, wich where secured in a propper manner before... :@

And at that Time I didnt had any expectations of how they "work" or behave and also no curiosity of how they would behave and work.^^

I also believe, that such entity would have a vast ammount of energy at its disposal from whatever the Source could be.... But such entities would be really rare I think when one does call to mind that manifestations like this are surely no easy achieved Feat for any Being...

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Entities can definitely manipulate the world around you to cause harm. My first experience was with a fae entity thru a oujia board and not only did he throw a plugged in alarm clock at me from a shelf above my head he also caused a car accident when my friends brother made him mad. Now you could say that oh that lady was drunk she was going to run that stop sign and t-bone you anyway, but it happened directly after this dude had been antagonistic and he was also the only one to get hurt in the accident too.

All this to say that while I am not entirely sure entities can hurt you directly I totally believe they can cause indirect harm for sure. Protection is the most important thing on this path for a reason I believe, because not all entities or spirits have our best interests at heart.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”