You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Saphirisma
Zodiac:

The main reasons I choose to spirit keep are companionship, the benefits some spirits/entities can offer such as protection, and I just really enjoy forming connections with things more interesting than humans! Lol.

When I'm alone I don't feel like I'm truly alone because my companions are with me and that brings me comfort. My companions are great at protecting me and helping me calm down when I get anxiety. They even help me cast spells. I just love their company😊

My amazing and dearly loved companions <3
S - Ice Dragon, K - Hellhound, K - Elven fairy/Tylwyth fairy hybrid,
F - Manticore, C - Lycanthrope, N - Sanguine Vampire, T - Kyhagu, N - Clair De Lune Fae, T - Host Angel, E - Assyrian Djinn, M - Abriet Dragon, T - Cambion Vampire, R - Incubus, T - Hellborn Demon, V - Demon, S - Hinnagami /Kiyohime Djinn, V - Besen Dragon, S - Scurrush
\/ () \/
bunny
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Companionship :) I've also always been fascinated by anything paranormal, so getting a peek into "the other side" is a massive bonus!

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Companionship, love/friendship, and also help with making my dreams a reality.

kasvi
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Cyrano
Zodiac:

Companionship! It’s so nice to have a group of friends, lovers, all sorts to really make life feel special. It feels great to give my time and energy to spirits, it feels as if I’m really doing something fulfilling- not only for me, but for them as well.

Beckielyn
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Companionship. Friends. Love. To learn. To enhance my craft.
To satisfy my need to care for people/beings/creatures. To have purpose. Enlightenment. All the reasons. Lol

0..0 *0*
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I am amazed how many of us go for the Companionship & Friends part! LOL glad to see I am not alone!

:3
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

At first it was companionship and to have their support as I tried to improve my life. Throughout this time (8 years now) my life has definitely improved for the better. I am in a much better place now than I was when I started my Spirit Keeping journey. Now I am starting to develop my supernatural and magickal abilities, and to develop my own practice with their help.

Truly their companionship is the most important aspect of Spirit Keeping for me. They never cease to amaze me with their love and support and some of them with how entertaining, spunky, and funny they can be.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Infynit
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: Solanaceae
Zodiac:

I’ve always had an interest in the paranormal as a child. I discovered CH thru a different forum a few months ago and the idea of a spirit companion just seemed awesome to me. My job requires a bit of travel so it’s nice to know that I don’t have to be alone in the world.

mariana_trenchue
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Velverosa

It's because of my partner. When I first met her she told me about her spirit friends and it piqued my interest. At first I just liked hearing her talk and tell stories through out her day with them. I didn't really believed her at first, or at least not much, until one night two of her friends decided to visit me and honestly, it scared the crap out of me hahah. More and more of her friends started visiting me too and to our surprise, I can feel them.

I got more and more into it and eventually my partner decided to help me get my supposed to be first spirit friend. She sent me a link to Sophi's shop and there I met my lovely phoenix shifter. And from there I've managed to get some more powerful friends, I even manage to get a big black dragon and a hellhound.

My time with been fun and peaceful. They not only protect me from unbounds and other stuff, but they're also there whenever I'm sad and feeling lonely. They're very amazing, and I love all of them a lot. 💛

Darkness lies still.

“The less power a man has, the more he likes to use it.” – J. Petit-Senn
GothKrispies
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
Zodiac:

I was just curious. I'd come across CH....somehow. I don't remember how anymore. But I'd come across CH and had been planning a spell with a spirit doll, and signed up on the forum to ask about it. I kinda forgot about the site, then came back to the shop and decided to just give it a shot. I got my star faerie, T, with the one-cent beginner listing. It kinda grew from there.

I just got back into spirit-keeping after buying an incubus, and a couple weeks later a Dullahan. Unlike before, I'm just taking things slow because I feel like I was buying a lot of spirits before actually taking the time to bond with newcomers before buying a new one. I don't want to make that mistake again because it just doesn't sit right with me, and I want to have better relationships with my spirit family than I did before.

So, yeah, I came to spirit-keeping out of curiosity, and now I'm in it for the companionship aspect. My spirit family all have wonderful energy and aren't afraid to tell me how they feel and what they want. I just want to do right by them this time around so they know they are valued, loved, and respected.

✊🏾ALL LIVES CAN’T MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏾

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”