Bone & Charm Divination - Wanna be my guinnea pig?

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Lonikh wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:28 pm Hello. Im interested also in your reading. My question is general what will happen in my near future. Thanks in advance
Image Image

The basis for this reading is the Tarot Grand Luxe from Ciro Marchetti.
It was jumpy card time! One card jumped out, the second was drawn, both are reversed.
The first one being the Knight of Pentacles. Things are currently stagnating, leading to possible frustration. Baby steps might help you overcome this situation.

The second one is the Five of Chalices. A phase of isolation and contemplation may lead you down a rabbit hole. Ask yourself if you cling to toxic and intrusive thoughts, making you lose your focus and grip.

Reading the sheet:

The sheet has different areas with different aspects. The card in the middle holds the overall message for this reading. It shows the current time and circumstances.
To the left of the card lie things in the past and to its right things in the future.
The horizontal middle part including the card shows your concious mind with all your actions. The horizontal area above the card stands for your values, thoughts and potential influences from outside.
The horizontal area underneath the card stands for your subconcious and shadow aspects.

On the top left is the snail shell, representing your home and safe space, the opening facing updwards. You've been very likely to define your home more by thoughts and ideas than feelings of comfort and safety so far. Also the influences of others might have been heavier than you thought.

The Amethyst and bell are to be found in the area of the subconcious and shadows to the left of the cards. The Amethyst representing emotional clarity and objectivity and the bell your alertness to be protective. You've been subconciously protecting your emotions, making clear which emotions are your own and do serve you. This might have led to conflicts with others in the past, who didn't understand this self-defense mechanism and only saw or felt aggression.

The next crystal is the Lapislazuli to the left of the card. It represents honesty and confidence. Both have been important on your path so far. The Tiger's Eye is almost touching it. It stands for courage, safety and stress management. Even if things haven't been perfect, you were doing pretty well so far.

In a vertical line with the Tiger's Eye is the Petrified Wood above the left upper corner of the first card. It stands for self-reflexion and grounding. Your thoughts have been revolving around you, which might have brought you onto something.

The next crystal is the Dalmatian Stone almost in the middle of the first card. It represents reflexion and emotional balance and development. Positioned on the card it stands in direct context with the cards message of stagnation.

The Orange Calcit on top of the card is lying in one vertical line with the jaw bone. You're conciously working with your intuition and development, but at the same time you're struggling with something, All teeth are still inside the jaw bone and it's facing downwards towards the subconcious area. There's something you have to face and get yourself through.

In one vertical line with the right border of the first card is the Selenite. It represents stability, concentration and getting rid of old behavioural patterns. Facing the latter will be of importance.

In almost another vertical line are the Hematite above the second card, the Ammonite, the infinity symbol, the pelvis bone and underneath it the key. The infinity symbol indicates, that you're in a cycle you might have been in before in a similar way. The Hematite stands for isolation, shielding and protection, with its position indicating a concious choice to do so.
The Ammonite represents your self-expression and verbalizations. It's not showing the inner part of the fossil, meaning you're chosing to keep everything low.
The key is representing a threashold, it is pointing towards the part of the spine in the middle of the second card. It is linked with your flexibility and responsibilities.
The pelvis bone on top of the key is indicating, that this is about something you highly value, something deep inside you, like core beliefs. The position of the bone looks like a barrier, shielding you from going further, it is reaching down into the subconcious and shadow area, like it want's to block progress there as well.

The parts of the spine show, that the meaning of the card is linked to your personal responsibilites and stability. The part on the upper right corner of the card is also forming a barrier in your concious mind.

In another vertical line are the Sodalite above the cards and the dragonfly to the right of the second card.
The Sodalite stands for clarity, endurance and persistence. At this point you're conciously chosing to go forward, no matter what.
The dragonfly represents your personal evolution, it's facing upwards and towards the hind leg of the hare.

The hind leg of the hare stands for sudden leaps and passive actions. Something might force you to leap forward into your future. It is also pointing towards the foreleg down in the subconcious area of the sheet.

The foreleg is in a horizontal line with the Amethyst. The pelvis bone is only slightly penetrating this line, nothing will stop this process, even if you try. The foreleg stands for active and concious actions, cautious but eager behaviour. At this point you will be actively working with your subconcious to get on the right track.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:18 am No worries @Thyr Get well soon. 🤗 I actually forgot about this but I am very interested hour mine well work out and see your gift manifest. Only when you ready and whenever is my turns.
Thyr wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:58 pm Sorry for the long wait. I've been dealing with a very persisten bronchitis for over a week now. I'll complete the readings as soon as I'm feeling better.
Thank you for your kindness and understanding. <3

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:50 pm Lucky 5! yes, I would like to have a reading too. Anything that you get about my wish, vision and financial situation.
Thank you in advance 💕
I was feeling better today and found some time to finish your's as well. :*

Image Image

The basis for this reading is The Light Visions Tarot from James R. Eads.
Another jumpy card draw! The first card jumped out while shuffeling and the second card was drawn.

The first card is the Six of Pentacles, representing sharing abundance and recieving when in dire need. No matter how dark your times might be, there will always be someone who has your back. This can be a person or spirit.

The second card is the Three of Wands. What you prepare is divinely blessed. Your actions don't go unnoticed and you will surely reap what you sow, sprinkled with a little extra.

Reading the sheet:

The sheet has different areas with different aspects. The card in the middle holds the overall message for this reading. It shows the current time and circumstances.
To the left of the card lie things in the past and to its right things in the future.
The horizontal middle part including the card shows your concious mind with all your actions. The horizontal area above the card stands for your values, thoughts and potential influences from outside.
The horizontal area underneath the card stands for your subconcious and shadow aspects.

Usually I wouldn't take the spine on the far left into consideration, but it is slightly touching the sheet, meaning something from your past is still influencing your stability and flexibility.

On the left corner, deep down in the area of the subconcious and the shadows lies the Hematite. It represents your sense for protection and shielding. You've been intuitively raising protective barriers around you, maybe causing some sort of isolation in the past.

To the left of the first card lie the hind leg and some teeth of the hare, both forming a barrier to past events. You chose to leap away from it, instead of fighting it like you tried before.

On the first card are the second part of the spine, the key covered by the foreleg and part of the jaw bone, as well as a part of the Orange Calcite and the pelvic bone.
Your personal stability and flexibility are currently influenced by the meaning of the card (obviously revolving around your question about your finances), earthen struggles and needs. The jaw pointing towards it with the incisor like you're stuck with struggling with the situation.
There is a possible passage you're conciously holding yourself back from. Do you struggle to ask for help, maybe in a very certain way? It is something the card indicates.

The Orange Calcit and pelvic bone are connecting both cards. Your intuition is important for your progress, as well as your mental development. Underneath the pelvic bone lies the infinity symbol, which is representing itself as the number eight. So there's a potential roller coaster of cycle going on or slightly ahead of you, revolving around your values and responsibilities, as well as your projects.

Between both cards is the dragonfly, pointing towards the first card. For your personal development it will be important to have a closer look into what you lack and recieve as well as the aspect of asking for help.

In an almost vertical line with the snail's shell above the card lie the tree. the Amethyst and the bell down in the subconcious area.
The snail's shell is representing your sense of home and security, lying in the area of your concious mind and outside influences. The opening is showing, indicating that you're open to welcome others as well as their experiences, ideas and opinions. You feel safe enough to let others in. At the same time the tree grows towards the first card, showing that you might need to consider asking others to let you in as well. The Amethyst represents clarity, objectivity and accomplishments. Be honest with yourself.
The bell indicates an alertness deep within your shadows. What is it, that you are really afraid of?

Next to the Amethyst are the Selenite and Ammonite, as well as the Tiger's Eye above the second card. It almost looks like the Selenite is growing out of the Ammonite shell. The Ammonite itself showing the intricate structure of its insides.
The Selenite stands for stability and getting rid of toxic behavioural patterns, the Ammonite for self-expression, showing in a more subtle and subconcious way.
The Tiger's Eye stands for courage, confidence and grounding, which are present in your concious mind and behaviour.
Both cards jumping out with this reading isn't only to give a broad answer to your questions, but to show you that all the things you asked about are connected.

In another vertical line are the Petrified Wood in the concious area and the Aventurine very deep down in the subconcious, hardly palpable, as the crystal is partly outside of the sheet.
The Petrified Wood stands for self-reflexion and grounding and the Aventurine for optimism and positivity. Whatever you're going to reflect on will be what your shadows appreciate and want you to learn.

Next to this line is the Dalmatian Stone, which stands for even more reflection and emotional balance.

To the right down in the subconcious area lies the Sodalite, representing clarity, persistence and balance.
This process might bring you a lot of challenges, but the outcome will be worth all of the struggles.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you very much. This was awesome. I am still wrapping my mind around it. ;) Nevertheless, love the cards and reading.
Thyr wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:34 pm
ASTER wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:50 pm Lucky 5! yes, I would like to have a reading too. Anything that you get about my wish, vision and financial situation.
Thank you in advance 💕
I was feeling better today and found some time to finish your's as well. :*

Image Image

The basis for this reading is The Light Visions Tarot from James R. Eads.
Another jumpy card draw! The first card jumped out while shuffeling and the second card was drawn.

The first card is the Six of Pentacles, representing sharing abundance and recieving when in dire need. No matter how dark your times might be, there will always be someone who has your back. This can be a person or spirit.

The second card is the Three of Wands. What you prepare is divinely blessed. Your actions don't go unnoticed and you will surely reap what you sow, sprinkled with a little extra.

Reading the sheet:

Usually I wouldn't take the spine on the far left into consideration, but it is slightly touching the sheet, meaning something from your past is still influencing your stability and flexibility.

On the left corner, deep down in the area of the subconcious and the shadows lies the Hematite. It represents your sense for protection and shielding. You've been intuitively raising protective barriers around you, maybe causing some sort of isolation in the past.

To the left of the first card lie the hind leg and some teeth of the hare, both forming a barrier to past events. You chose to leap away from it, instead of fighting it like you tried before.

On the first card are the second part of the spine, the key covered by the foreleg and part of the jaw bone, as well as a part of the Orange Calcite and the pelvic bone.
Your personal stability and flexibility are currently influenced by the meaning of the card (obviously revolving around your question about your finances), earthen struggles and needs. The jaw pointing towards it with the incisor like you're stuck with struggling with the situation.
There is a possible passage you're conciously holding yourself back from. Do you struggle to ask for help, maybe in a very certain way? It is something the card indicates.

The Orange Calcit and pelvic bone are connecting both cards. Your intuition is important for your progress, as well as your mental development. Underneath the pelvic bone lies the infinity symbol, which is representing itself as the number eight. So there's a potential roller coaster of cycle going on or slightly ahead of you, revolving around your values and responsibilities, as well as your projects.

Between both cards is the dragonfly, pointing towards the first card. For your personal development it will be important to have a closer look into what you lack and recieve as well as the aspect of asking for help.

In an almost vertical line with the snail's shell above the card lie the tree. the Amethyst and the bell down in the subconcious area.
The snail's shell is representing your sense of home and security, lying in the area of your concious mind and outside influences. The opening is showing, indicating that you're open to welcome others as well as their experiences, ideas and opinions. You feel safe enough to let others in. At the same time the tree grows towards the first card, showing that you might need to consider asking others to let you in as well. The Amethyst represents clarity, objectivity and accomplishments. Be honest with yourself.
The bell indicates an alertness deep within your shadows. What is it, that you are really afraid of?

Next to the Amethyst are the Selenite and Ammonite, as well as the Tiger's Eye above the second card. It almost looks like the Selenite is growing out of the Ammonite shell. The Ammonite itself showing the intricate structure of its insides.
The Selenite stands for stability and getting rid of toxic behavioural patterns, the Ammonite for self-expression, showing in a more subtle and subconcious way.
The Tiger's Eye stands for courage, confidence and grounding, which are present in your concious mind and behaviour.
Both cards jumping out with this reading isn't only to give a broad answer to your questions, but to show you that all the things you asked about are connected.

In another vertical line are the Petrified Wood in the concious area and the Aventurine very deep down in the subconcious, hardly palpable, as the crystal is partly outside of the sheet.
The Petrified Wood stands for self-reflexion and grounding and the Aventurine for optimism and positivity. Whatever you're going to reflect on will be what your shadows appreciate and want you to learn.

Next to this line is the Dalmatian Stone, which stands for even more reflection and emotional balance.

To the right down in the subconcious area lies the Sodalite, representing clarity, persistence and balance.
This process might bring you a lot of challenges, but the outcome will be worth all of the struggles.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Thyr wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:09 am
Lonikh wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:28 pm Hello. Im interested also in your reading. My question is general what will happen in my near future. Thanks in advance
Image Image

The basis for this reading is the Tarot Grand Luxe from Ciro Marchetti.
It was jumpy card time! One card jumped out, the second was drawn, both are reversed.
The first one being the Knight of Pentacles. Things are currently stagnating, leading to possible frustration. Baby steps might help you overcome this situation.

The second one is the Five of Chalices. A phase of isolation and contemplation may lead you down a rabbit hole. Ask yourself if you cling to toxic and intrusive thoughts, making you lose your focus and grip.

Reading the sheet:

On the top left is the snail shell, representing your home and safe space, the opening facing updwards. You've been very likely to define your home more by thoughts and ideas than feelings of comfort and safety so far. Also the influences of others might have been heavier than you thought.

The Amethyst and bell are to be found in the area of the subconcious and shadows to the left of the cards. The Amethyst representing emotional clarity and objectivity and the bell your alertness to be protective. You've been subconciously protecting your emotions, making clear which emotions are your own and do serve you. This might have led to conflicts with others in the past, who didn't understand this self-defense mechanism and only saw or felt aggression.

The next crystal is the Lapislazuli to the left of the card. It represents honesty and confidence. Both have been important on your path so far. The Tiger's Eye is almost touching it. It stands for courage, safety and stress management. Even if things haven't been perfect, you were doing pretty well so far.

In a vertical line with the Tiger's Eye is the Petrified Wood above the left upper corner of the first card. It stands for self-reflexion and grounding. Your thoughts have been revolving around you, which might have brought you onto something.

The next crystal is the Dalmatian Stone almost in the middle of the first card. It represents reflexion and emotional balance and development. Positioned on the card it stands in direct context with the cards message of stagnation.

The Orange Calcit on top of the card is lying in one vertical line with the jaw bone. You're conciously working with your intuition and development, but at the same time you're struggling with something, All teeth are still inside the jaw bone and it's facing downwards towards the subconcious area. There's something you have to face and get yourself through.

In one vertical line with the right border of the first card is the Selenite. It represents stability, concentration and getting rid of old behavioural patterns. Facing the latter will be of importance.

In almost another vertical line are the Hematite above the second card, the Ammonite, the infinity symbol, the pelvis bone and underneath it the key. The infinity symbol indicates, that you're in a cycle you might have been in before in a similar way. The Hematite stands for isolation, shielding and protection, with its position indicating a concious choice to do so.
The Ammonite represents your self-expression and verbalizations. It's not showing the inner part of the fossil, meaning you're chosing to keep everything low.
The key is representing a threashold, it is pointing towards the part of the spine in the middle of the second card. It is linked with your flexibility and responsibilities.
The pelvis bone on top of the key is indicating, that this is about something you highly value, something deep inside you, like core beliefs. The position of the bone looks like a barrier, shielding you from going further, it is reaching down into the subconcious and shadow area, like it want's to block progress there as well.

The parts of the spine show, that the meaning of the card is linked to your personal responsibilites and stability. The part on the upper right corner of the card is also forming a barrier in your concious mind.

In another vertical line are the Sodalite above the cards and the dragonfly to the right of the second card.
The Sodalite stands for clarity, endurance and persistence. At this point you're conciously chosing to go forward, no matter what.
The dragonfly represents your personal evolution, it's facing upwards and towards the hind leg of the hare.

The hind leg of the hare stands for sudden leaps and passive actions. Something might force you to leap forward into your future. It is also pointing towards the foreleg down in the subconcious area of the sheet.

The foreleg is in a horizontal line with the Amethyst. The pelvis bone is only slightly penetrating this line, nothing will stop this process, even if you try. The foreleg stands for active and concious actions, cautious but eager behaviour. At this point you will be actively working with your subconcious to get on the right track.
I read it yesterday and i still try to comprehend it omg. You were spot on. The library was open and you read me :p.

The two cards were accurate i am stagnant and frustrated about it. Amd i have problems with intrusive thoughts (the worst senario and low self esteem)

I had some problems at home so i never felt safe or anything so this makes sense.

I had to learn how to identify and name my emotions because i absorbed in some way others people emotions and had to build a wall of some sorts to protect myself.

You are right im trying to build my confidence and try to be honest with myself.

My thoughts yes at this time evolve around me and made some decisions for the future which i think will benefit my health.

Im am trying to develop my physic abilities. But yes i dont know what is that i will have to face and get myself through. Im still trying to find that out

Im really troubled about my subconscious because i think it is the one that is blocking my progress and makes me take baby steps.

I love dragonflies and their meaning. I really like the blue ones and how they fly ever so slightly above water.

Yeap im trying to fond about what is it that im blocking myself from and why.

Thank you for this awesome reading ❤️

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Asideon
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon of course
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Asideon
Zodiac:

hey, Asideon here,
if you're still looking for guinea pigs I'd be interested.

Asideon
walk with the shadows

I Don't want to Just Believe I Want to Know
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Sorry for everyone who came after the five persons I was asking for.
I'll wrap things up here, I'm too busy at the moment to continue with further free readings.

The reading itself will be available in my shop soon, for anyone still interested.
(Just an information, not meant as advertisement. If you want more info you'll have to find me in the market place section of the forum. ;) )

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I am reopening three readings for free. I was on a hiatus and need to get back on track with my readings.

If you're interested drop your question below. But be aware that you'll need to be okay with everyone else being able to read your reading. <3

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Guten Tag❣ (Good afternoon❣) The pull for @Aurum is one of the words I learned long ago when I took German in college as a second language after being homeschooled through my high school years. If someone sneezes for example saying this phrase wishes the other person good health. 🌝

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Luna Lysithea wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:31 pm If someone sneezes for example saying this phrase wishes the other person good health. 🌝

\:*
That's right. :8)

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”