neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hiya everyone! It's been a long time since I last logged in here. I'm hoping these forums are still alive, I haven't looked around much yet! Anyway, I had a lot of crazy experiences during my time away and through my whole spiritual awakening, I realized a lot of my friends were fake or had ulterior motives, or their journey forward just wasn't aligned with where I'm heading. So, I'm looking to meet new people and hopefully make some new friends. I hope it's not too cringe to ask for that, but I know my spiritual bestie is out there somewhere! :8) I'm in my mid 20s and located in Ontario, Canada. Would love to meet people around my age (20s or 30s preferably so we'll have some more things in common) and bonus points if we're located close, but not a necessity!

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
GlassDragon
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Saphirisma
Zodiac:

Hey there! I'm also in my mid 20's and looking for spirit keeping friends😊 Its nice to meet you!

My amazing and dearly loved companions <3
S - Ice Dragon, K - Hellhound, K - Elven fairy/Tylwyth fairy hybrid,
F - Manticore, C - Lycanthrope, N - Sanguine Vampire, T - Kyhagu, N - Clair De Lune Fae, T - Host Angel, E - Assyrian Djinn, M - Abriet Dragon, T - Cambion Vampire, R - Incubus, T - Hellborn Demon, V - Demon, S - Hinnagami /Kiyohime Djinn, V - Besen Dragon, S - Scurrush
\/ () \/
Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

GlassDragon wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:07 pm Hey there! I'm also in my mid 20's and looking for spirit keeping friends😊 Its nice to meet you!
Hi! So nice to meet you! Are you new to spirit keeping? I'd love to know more about you and your practice, if that's okay! 😄

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
GlassDragon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Jackii wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:21 pm
GlassDragon wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:07 pm Hey there! I'm also in my mid 20's and looking for spirit keeping friends😊 Its nice to meet you!
Hi! So nice to meet you! Are you new to spirit keeping? I'd love to know more about you and your practice, if that's okay! 😄
I am! I'm very new to this and doing as much research as I can. It was only recently I was able to really feel like I made contact with my companion, so my spirit communication skills aren't the best yet lol. Are you new too?

F - Manticore, C - Lycanthrope, N - Sanguine Vampire, T - Kyhagu, N - Clair De Lune Fae, T - Host Angel, E - Assyrian Djinn, M - Abriet Dragon, T - Cambion Vampire, R - Incubus, T - Hellborn Demon, V - Demon, S - Hinnagami /Kiyohime Djinn, V - Besen Dragon, S - Scurrush
\/ () \/
mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi I previously answered your post, I’m in my early 40s not sure if you are open to older people but I act more like in my 30s. I’m not a practitioner but I’m been exploring my spiritual in 2016 right after my cancer. I’m in Mississauga location.

Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

GlassDragon wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:44 pm I am! I'm very new to this and doing as much research as I can. It was only recently I was able to really feel like I made contact with my companion, so my spirit communication skills aren't the best yet lol. Are you new too?
That's great! I'm excited to hear you're starting your spiritual journey. It's an eye-opening process with a lot of ups and downs haha. With research and practice, your spirit communication abilities will improve, don't stress! I'm not new to any of this, but I did take a bit of a hiatus from it. I've been a lot more serious about my spiritual progress lately though, so I've been seeing some results, which is nice!

My Family:
Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

mystlady wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:17 pm Hi I previously answered your post, I’m in my early 40s not sure if you are open to older people but I act more like in my 30s. I’m not a practitioner but I’m been exploring my spiritual in 2016 right after my cancer. I’m in Mississauga location.
Hi!! Yes, I remember chatting on another post of mine before. Sorry, I guess I forgot to reply to it? I thought I did, I'm so sorry! I do visit the Mississauga area once in a while, as my family still lives there even though I moved to Toronto.

My Family:
GlassDragon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Jackii wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 10:24 pm
That's great! I'm excited to hear you're starting your spiritual journey. It's an eye-opening process with a lot of ups and downs haha. With research and practice, your spirit communication abilities will improve, don't stress! I'm not new to any of this, but I did take a bit of a hiatus from it. I've been a lot more serious about my spiritual progress lately though, so I've been seeing some results, which is nice!
Thank you! I see small improvements just very slow lol. I'm happy that you're back to doing this! And congrats on more progress😊 I bet you're an awesome spirit keeper!

\/ () \/
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Not sure if chu still looking for friends , but I’m kinda new here but I be really enjoying my spirit journey so far. I learned so much from my short time so far and I love all my friends / companions. I also live in Ontario, I’m kinda a shy person >.<, and in my 20s, I been hoping for a witchy friend for a while now.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Well.... Not from the U.S. but I get it. The search I mean :)
I would love to have such or simmilar contacts here in Germany :p)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”