neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Greetings everyone! I wanted to share an experience I had two weeks prior (opinions are also welcome :) ).

So... In the short Awakening-Phase from a Deep Meditation, a Being came before me, before my inner Eye. At first it was thick dense Smoke, wich took an a Humanoid Form with big black Eyes. The Form was vaguely Humanoid without visible Hands and Feet, the Head was also not "round".
"Smoke Djinn" was something wich came to mind, but I am still unsure.

It seemed interested to work with me, but wasnt pushy about it when I said that not right now. Since then it looked after me 1 or 2 Times to check if I decided.

The weird Thing is, that it contacted me when I already tasked my Companions to keep Unbounds away from my Bedroom and Altar. The Exeption being some kind of emergency or other urgent matter (but to be fair... I didnt remember exactly how I phrased it...). My guess would be, that this Being took an interest in me from somewhere else, but even with that possibility it would be weird.... :@

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Maybe the being just sent some energy your way to spark interest, but the energy was strong enough to transmit a bit of form and image.
Could it be a calling from a shop you visited recently?
Food for thought: Already conjured companions might not fall under your (subconcious) definition of unbounds and therefore your companions don't keep those away.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

Thyr wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:08 pm Maybe the being just sent some energy your way to spark interest, but the energy was strong enough to transmit a bit of form and image.
Thanks. I did not thought of that and would make the most sense given the circumstances.... :@
Like my Subcouncious saved this Signature in a Picture/Video-Folder for me to look at when I had the Time :D

Thyr wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:08 pm
Could it be a calling from a shop you visited recently?
That is something I strongly doubt, as I did not browsed any Cnonjurers lately who did offer Bindings with Beings wich go into that Direction (although this doesnt have to mean much...) like Fog-Elementals and Smoke-Djinns. Although I know someone who has Preconjured Fog-Elementals, so its not completly off the Table.... It was at least a Month ago I looked at such Listings, but with Spirits and LE´s it doesnt have to mean anything when its about how much Time elapsed since then^^

Thyr wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:08 pm
Food for thought: Already conjured companions might not fall under your (subconcious) definition of unbounds and therefore your companions don't keep those away.
Given the circumstances and my experiences until now I find this inpropable. I do understand what you mean, I Think... Like having Spirits and Beings arround me who are not bound but still are already working with me. Those Spirits/Entities would be exempt from my "Ban" (not having Unbounds in my Bedroom). But the Thing wich makes this inpropable is, that the only Beings who are not bound to me but still working with me sometimes are those, for who I already have a good image and experience (an idea how they behave etc.) even before my first proper binding^^

I do appreciate your Input Thyr though^^

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Maybe it's another example of the power of the subconscious, in some way? ie a Psychological or meaningful dream, or - not sure about this - a deep part of you called for a smoke Djinn? (Maybe far less likely, if you've clearly tasked protection spirits to not let any unbounds through.)

For me the practical thing of what to do next is important, as sometimes it's never going to be possible to absolutely pin down exactly what an apparent dream visitation was.

These options spring to mind:-

* Tell your protection spirits you don't want that spirit to contact you again, if it was a spirit.

* Do a diy protection before sleep and raise your energies (this could be whatever works for you, eg from the LBRP to an aura shield / white light bubble etc; if you're familiar with chakra work, we can also raise our consciousness up to the 3rd eye chakra before sleep, which seems to give more control over what 'level' our dreams come in on; this is lifting our awareness, not raising the kundalini force!).

* Task your protection spirits specifically to protect you during the dream state.

It's probably best to not fret about things - and trust your gut feelings. You might even want to cautiously ask your spirits what they want to to say to you about the experience.

I say cautiously, because when we're uncertain it can be hard to hear clearly the whispered spirit responses over our own, louder mental concerns.

Finally, there are spirits that can help in relation to dreams. Baku eat nightmares and change them into good luck. Sandmen can be good with dreams and sleep in general too. As with all of these things, a good connection and bond with our spirit companions is key.

You might even want to consider doing some more bonding exercises with your protection spirits. That can help them come in 'closer' to us and impart influences more directly.

I hope those opinions are useful. Please feel free to disagree with any or all of it.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

Hello Lewk^^

Opinions wich are constructive and without malicious Intend are, to me, always useful and insightful. One Way or another... So I do cheerish them in being Thankful for the opportunity for other Viewpoints and Things I overlook or simply didnt know :)
Lewk wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:26 pm
Maybe it's another example of the power of the subconscious, in some way? ie a Psychological or meaningful dream, or - not sure about this - a deep part of you called for a smoke Djinn? (Maybe far less likely, if you've clearly tasked protection spirits to not let any unbounds through.)
I didnt consider this Viewpoint from a Subcouncious level... When combined with what Thyr proposed it could become together an explanation. Or, at least, a Theory :) WIch would go, more or less, like this: Despite having Tasked my Companions, my Subcounciouss did send out a Sign into the Astral wich was picked up by said Entity, wich then..how do I say it... left its "Buisness-Card" with my Subcounciouss wich in Turn showed it to me.
This was possible because said Being approached me (or my Subcounciousess) outside of my Bedroom and Altar, where the Specifications of for my Protectors where less harsh, as they are tasked to only keep the malicious ones away (They work together with the Ki-Lin in my Group and Spell to achieve this. Or, to be precise: I did specify it that they could do that and tasked my Ki-Lin to assist them in such cases). I updated those Instructions just some Days ago.

I do find your suggestions helpful, but I do wish to know more about that Being, if it was really a Being (have to also reflect upon that) and keep that Channel open for now with the restrictions I already updated for Unbounds. All in All... Protectionwise I do feel pretty up to Date with the exeption that I should use more Spells of my own Design or Techniques you spoke of... :p)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”